Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Vote_lcapgetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Voting_bargetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Vote_lcapgetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Voting_bargetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records broken crank contest stereo record globe silence chef 2010 drive Johncarr world kyle disc build louisiana quad Audiopipe songs dollar pics state finals 80inches crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

getting closer to finished SB3

Go down 
+12
ibbangin
iowan
loburbon
Talonesi
The_Rowlands
memphis_yota
Skip01
Moparbass28
kenny7231
TeamSpead-Kenny
scionsoloxb
kasey
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

[b]getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Blazerpics005THIS IS MY BLAZER
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Blazerpics004THIS IS WHAT UNDER THE HOOD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:06 pm

well youll have to put me there cuz i wont believe it until its done cuz i should be 153+ and that wont be easy to beat..u boy josh fountian better bring it are who ever else it may be dont matter im going to have fun no matter what even if you beat me..
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:50 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
kasey wrote:
hummmmmm i like aliltte worry makes it fun tell paul im on the rise to the top...ill see him there Cool

Dont temp Paul please....i wanna be able to at least compete in SB3....say ur sorry and maybe he wont break a 60 on us lol!

Paul isnt the 1 you have to worry about its his friend David with the Metro. same set up paul used for finals but lot louder Shocked Shocked

Yehh i talked to him a Scrapin a lil bit.....i still remember when he was at Mobile One on the West Bank....he was in between the buildings and it honestly felt like i was in the port standing in front of him....nutssss

So they both doing SB3...what the crapp Shocked
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:04 pm

paul is going to do a different class and david is going to do Sb3 and the box you heard was the old box he has a better box now
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:47 am

cool then david it is....just let him know that ill be in kenner i cant wait to go has david even test his new box...well still it will be fun to see what my blazer can really do
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:53 am

kasey wrote:
cool then david it is....just let him know that ill be in kenner i cant wait to go has david even test his new box...well still it will be fun to see what my blazer can really do

He has test his new box and its alot louder then pauls box at finals
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:46 am

well then i bet he dont have no worries then. i cant even beat pauls old score..well ill be at kenner all most positive so see ya there if your going
is david going to kenner
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:56 am

so is dave playing around in some sb1,and sb2? on the 20th? is he coming to finals?
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:52 pm

hes supose to go to the tuner jam not possitive on that but he should be in both 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:40 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
so is dave playing around in some sb1,and sb2? on the 20th? is he coming to finals?

I don't go to finals because of how I've seen USACi treat competitors....

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/Louisiana_CRX/My%2089%20C
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:41 pm

Louisiana_CRX wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:

I don't go to finals because of favortism...USACi will allow some people to do things and won't allow others to do the same thing...I've heard of to many problems...and I'm not gonna drive 15 hours for problems...USACi has pisssssed me off several times at semi local shows...by lieing to me and pulling crazy crap...but at least I didn't have to drive 15 hours to have this pulled on me....
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:44 pm

i see,just woundering. good luck to you in the future and dont put that sb1,sb2 score too high for the rest of us to catch. you already did that once to us rookies!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:49 pm

dave put me ina class away from him thank god cuz he is to hard to beat
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:35 pm

Louisiana_CRX wrote:
Louisiana_CRX wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:

I don't go to finals because of favortism...USACi will allow some people to do things and won't allow others to do the same thing...I've heard of to many problems...and I'm not gonna drive 15 hours for problems...USACi has pisssssed me off several times at semi local shows...by lieing to me and pulling crazy crap...but at least I didn't have to drive 15 hours to have this pulled on me....

good point!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:29 pm

i hope to go too finals next year
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:50 am

If I ever see the needed change I'd be very happy with USACi all over again...but now I have to live with it an organization I once bragged on has really let me down Sad...I still spend a decent amount of money with USACi every year and have been with USACi since 1991....I just feel they should do what is right...if they do something or allow something for one person they should do it to or for all...They loss one good competitor over the problem...and another doesn't even compete with USACi anymore I don't think...the one who is center of the caused problem....
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 4:11 pm

I can assure you that all cars/competitors will be judged equally in the most fair way possible at World Finals this year. There will be no favoritism in the verification lanes. You should come to finals Dave!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:56 pm

i wish dave would try finals out but he doesnt want to drive that for...im planning on going next year matt even if im still to low i think it will be fun and a learning experience for me. well wish teamspead luck..
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:00 pm

You and Dave should come to the show on the 11th Advance Audio in MS
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:04 pm

im working the entire month of november...need to buy x-mas and dishwasher and a whole lot of other stuff..so i wont be there
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:33 pm

i wanted to show you my new Sb Score
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:04 pm

kasey wrote:
need to buy x-mas

How much to buy xmas.....Santa Claus gotta be pissed Laughing

Good luck man...to everyone really...except Matt...he doesnt believe in Luck cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:27 pm

I have a poster that says, "The harder you work, the luckier you get." Its always hung on my wall since I was a kid, I guess its my motto. Luck comes to those who earn it Wink

As far as Team S.P.E.A.D. at finals, I'm not sure any of us are competing. I know I'm not. I will be there to have a good time and see all my friends though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:21 pm

so kenny got alittle louder did ya...well good for you...i am working on getting better for i can beat kenny so you guy will stay out my class and i will get louder trust that...wish you guys all the best..
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:46 pm

kasey wrote:
so kenny got alittle louder did ya...well good for you...i am working on getting better for i can beat kenny so you guy will stay out my class and i will get louder trust that...wish you guys all the best..
which kenny you talking about??
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:10 pm

kenny7231 wrote:
kasey wrote:

the loud one of course lol!
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:13 am

Skip01 wrote:
kenny7231 wrote:
kasey wrote:

the loud one of course lol!

hahah funny im laughin....
Back to top Go down
Tom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tom

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:04 am

TS Kenny im syked to see your ride!!!

Im hoping this Mojo 4k will bang these subs out
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:15 pm

kenny7231 wrote:
kasey wrote:

you kenny and after i done with you ill go after you teammate the other kenny Twisted Evil so im hope you are thinking of ways to get louder cuz i make a crap load of money and im always buying new stuff..next is a batcap and z1a
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:51 am

It's not always about what you buy.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:58 am

do you know how many time i heard that i like my overpriced DD.. ill be knocking down 155 soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting closer to finished SB3
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next