Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Time for my thanks Vote_lcapTime for my thanks Voting_barTime for my thanks Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Time for my thanks Vote_lcapTime for my thanks Voting_barTime for my thanks Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe Johncarr crzyblondgrl crank kyle dollar finals songs quad 80inches chef build state broken Audiopipe world contest records louisiana stereo 2010 drive silence record disc pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Time for my thanks

Go down 
+3
krissb
scionsoloxb
KickerRex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Well first off I want to thank my family for supporting me in no matter what I do.. They have been there every step of the way and I don't know what I'd do without them..

Secondly I want to congralute Alan and Nick on their championship.. It was a pleasure competing against you guys as ya'll are excellent competitors.. Maybe next time we can make it even closer Smile

Team Sweep..
Brad Hanks, man I don't even know where to start.. I couldn't do a quarter of the stuff we do without u bro. We been through pretty much everything together.. Maybe this year it'll pay off..

Terry Shaffer for keeping on my ass always trying to give me that edge no matter what.. Sorry we didn't pull it off man, atleast we saw the winning number about 8 times.. And the bs about u retiring it just that, BS!!! i'll believe it when I see it..

Timmy, thanks for being Timmy... you are crazy as can be man..

James Herren, all the advise and info man I couldn't do it without you..

My buddy Charlie Wood (not a joke Terry) for pushing me when I said F%&# it!!!!!!!!!

Danny Brittian and Chad Stoulli for giving me that little info that actually put me over the top even though it didn't play in the lanes bc the mic fell.. Hope you guys found your automatic scissors lol!

Kumar, man thanks for taking time out of your Saturday to come over and help me try to fix all my problems.. you are one hell of a guy and a stand up competitor.. SICK SCORE!!! looking forward to seeing you again next year..

if I left anyone out I apologize my little boy is crying so I gotta cut it short

Once again thanks guys.. its been a great year, hope to see everyone in the lanes next year!! GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:59 pm

it was fun talking to you that weekend. damn those stuck up movie stars! good luck to you next year.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
it was fun talking to you that weekend. damn those stuck up movie stars! good luck to you next year.
its always fun seeing you guys.. I agree,, thoses bitches!!!! but hey atleast I was right!! congrats on another title bro.. see ya next year
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:03 pm

and btw Ryan.. thanks for the ear phones.. I Was super hung over and you pretty much saved my life
Back to top Go down
krissb
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
krissb

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Congrats on ur number w pinky! Ur an awesome friend to and I wish I coulda been there to hang out w ya that weekend! Theres always the egg bowl!
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 pm

You know, I almost went with pink for my truck until somebody told me about "Panky." Lol. I'd like to copy your numbers, but I ain't copying your color. There's only room for one pink truck (and one pink cast) in the lanes. Lol.

Fat Jesus has spoken.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 pm

TaylorFade wrote:
You know, I almost went with pink for my truck until somebody told me about "Panky." Lol. I'd like to copy your numbers, but I ain't copying your color. There's only room for one pink truck (and one pink cast) in the lanes. Lol.

Fat Jesus has spoken.
lol! thanks man.. that cracked me up.. hope too see you around man.. btw u keep the cast I'll keep the van Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:01 pm

krissb wrote:
Congrats on ur number w pinky! Ur an awesome friend to and I wish I coulda been there to hang out w ya that weekend! Theres always the egg bowl!
thanks for the kind words.. hopefully next year will be better.. and by egg bowl do u mean toilet bowl?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:26 pm

MAN I BET CROSSFIRE WOULD HAVE A FEW KIND WORDS TOO BRO....

HELL PETE AND ROGER ARE GREAT GUYS..... BUY CROSSFIRE.... WOOOHOOOO
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
MAN I BET CROSSFIRE WOULD HAVE A FEW KIND WORDS TOO BRO....

HELL PETE AND ROGER ARE GREAT GUYS..... BUY CROSSFIRE.... WOOOHOOOO

HUH???
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Nice to meet you Evan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for my thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for my thanks   Time for my thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for my thanks
Page 1 of 1