Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Vote_lcapMAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Voting_barMAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Vote_lcapMAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Voting_barMAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo drive dollar 80inches state chef finals Johncarr record globe crank records silence quad disc world 2010 contest broken build crzyblondgrl kyle songs louisiana Audiopipe pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MAYBE IT'S TIME ????

Go down 
+5
The_Rowlands
tank2215
Stingraysevenout
cody08
KimboSlice2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Empty
PostSubject: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 pm

For Usaci to Ban all non supporting Mfg and it's time for them to seek other sponsors Monster,Redbull etc how many of us drink that stuff ? cell phone Mfg how many of us have them ? it's time to stop using any gear that does not support the sport!

Now Player Hate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:51 pm

It would be funny but if everyone ran the same stuff it wouldn't be much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:27 pm

I dont think he is saying that cody only that we need to hit up others for support like the ones he mentiond the was only DB drive and Vibe at finals so in your case your saying weall should be using db drive or vibe? since they were there? JK no really kimbo may actually have a good idea on this one...

Im thinking Monster since i see allll you sombitches always driking that stuff all hyped up on mountain dew...Can you imagine if i drank that stuff...LOL can you say peel me off the ceiling..... LOL
Back to top Go down
tank2215
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tank2215

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Lol was the Foreign guy still playin craps Saturday night Jimbo when u started playin? Swear that guy drank a case of that Dung Pile lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Yes he was when that lil motherfuckerr starting telling me he loved me cause i was rolling for a good little bit.. He jinx my assss and i left the table ask allen and henry thats why i was sitting to the side..LOL I rolled 20 mins and didn't make a dime and it was cause that loud mouth was fkkkkkn up the table...LOL

Goood times

he told the one dealer shut it and get my drink...LOL
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:50 pm

I was just makin a joke lol, but yes I agree to maybe get some sponsors from the outside world. Although more manufacturer sponsors would be nice. I know of a certain company that wants to get back in the spl game since they have been pretty silent for a while. I'm waiting on a call back from them now so I might have to bring something up to them about getting involved with finals again. Maybe a big donation for my truck would be a good start haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:03 pm

monster needs to sponsor the van that would be killer cheers
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:09 pm

ever wonder why monster and redbull sponsors moto cross ppl? because 80,000 screaming wild ass fans go to those events and like that stuff better...lol
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:29 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
ever wonder why monster and redbull sponsors moto cross ppl? because 80,000 screaming wild ass fans go to those events and like that stuff better...lol

I wonder why kicker sponsors motorcross? do they put lots of amps and sub on the bikes now? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:37 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
For Usaci to Ban all non supporting Mfg and it's time for them to seek other sponsors Monster,Redbull etc how many of us drink that stuff ? cell phone Mfg how many of us have them ? it's time to stop using any gear that does not support the sport!

Now Player Hate Very Happy

I agree 100% and have NOS come to alot of my shows passing out the drinks. I came home with 4 cases one time and passed them out at my next show.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:40 pm

because there logo is displayed on tv during the event its seen quite a bit hang it on a cornor of the track and everytime the camera pans to that angle you see kikcer audio
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:18 pm

I will be straight up and say anyone that pays me and I sign that one year contrac@t like in the past...I do have lots of sponsers(DeeZee, Toyo tires, Superlift PPG, Ryno, Ads, PPi, Orion, Scoshe, Memphic, DC Audio..(which is the best) and all the others.......I will punch fornicators in the mouth!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:20 pm

O Dung Pile!....and LEO @ DB Drive
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:17 am

There are enough current Mfg to take care of spl needs subs amps batts etc, if the mfg is not a Usaci member or supports World finals there gear should not be allowed in a build, Hell Quad even said go as far as 3 brands in each product line it would be cool to see what people can do with a limited group of products.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAYBE IT'S TIME ????   MAYBE IT'S TIME ???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAYBE IT'S TIME ????
Page 1 of 1