Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
its time for me to get serious... Vote_lcapits time for me to get serious... Voting_barits time for me to get serious... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
its time for me to get serious... Vote_lcapits time for me to get serious... Voting_barits time for me to get serious... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr state crzyblondgrl broken songs Audiopipe crank silence 80inches records chef build world drive 2010 disc kyle globe stereo pics record contest dollar finals louisiana quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

its time for me to get serious...

Go down 
+6
Alarm God
supadave
The_Rowlands
chrisbaldelli
KickerRex
sbcherokee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-03

its time for me to get serious... Empty
PostSubject: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:24 pm

i have been doing this for the fun of it for a while now im gonna try to do it for points ... im gonna try street beat ( in the process of building a car for it now) but need to know how to get points for finals how many points i need and what seperates the street beat classes... ive been running stock and modified classes for fun so this is all new to me
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:42 pm

rulebook ftmfw
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
Above Average Contributor
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Welcome to SB. It's the elite group of cool kids, among the vast USACi empire.

Basically,
4-8's, 2-10's, or 1-12 = SB1
8-8's, 4-10's, 2-12's or 1-15 = SB2
16-8's, 8-10's, 4-12's or 2-15's or 1-18= SB3

Anything more is SB4, and if you work at a shop or car audio manufacturer we send you to SB5.

You're also restricted on the number of batteries. Multiply the class # by 2, and that's how many batteries you can add (on top of your normal starting battery).

Play real music, and use as much amplifier power as you want. Just don't modify anything significant in front of the B-pillar.

Rules: Link!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:47 pm

that sums it up pretty good
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:57 pm

I figured, it would be nice to have a copy-paste answer, for the next 4000 times this thread appears. Kinda like the SB song thread. No more, "___ Hz!!!" threads.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:59 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
that sums it up pretty good

actually you can do mdf in the doors an headliner cause the rules really don't clarify that as being illegal. since i can't get no one on the rules an etihics forum to change this might as well start getting ppl to build accordinlingly wouldn't you all agree.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Yes it does. Must be OEM or equivalent. Just got off the phone with the main office about that. And a few other things that I wanted clarified.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:47 pm

So you can't have mdf door panels???
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:27 pm

so i could do 4 15s on 5800 watts and 8 batteries and still be in sb 4 ?! this is way better than what i used to do! but im still keepin the cherokee for spl 601-1800 stock. but i think im hooked ...almost like dave lol
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:20 pm

dude no one is more hooked on this sport like i am not even the world champions, i do it for the fun of the sport an to win when i am pushed lol but others just to have some fun.
yea sb4 is basically a class for all big builds as long as you stay in the limitations far as batts an mods goes an voltage i don't see why you can't be in sb 4 but look out for my fellow team mate bret he is kicking ass in sb4 at finals.
Back to top Go down
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:17 am

and dave just a quick question what is the point of tuning at such high frequencies in street beat isnt the point to have the loudest streatable system? i would probably blow all my crap at those frequencies playing music.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:53 am

There are a lot of reasons for tuning high but it short if it doesn't have to move as far back and forth its not going to work as hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 am

i know that but it severely limits the music you can play... if i bring my dd i best bring it with heck of a setup or i wont be able to compete with a buzzing system. but then again thats the name of the game i guess
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:10 am

sbcherokee wrote:
i know that but it severely limits the music you can play... if i bring my dd i best bring it with heck of a setup or i wont be able to compete with a buzzing system. but then again thats the name of the game i guess
go bu Sleep
Back to top Go down
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:08 pm

well i guess i could make a tunable port... Neutral but should i .... i was told they suck and aint worth doin
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:19 pm

sbcherokee wrote:
well i guess i could make a tunable port... Neutral but should i .... i was told they suck and aint worth doin

If it's done right it'll work out great. I've seen guys with custom tunable slot ports as well as aero ports and get pretty loud on music.
Back to top Go down
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:25 am

SPL Blazer wrote:
sbcherokee wrote:

If it's done right it'll work out great. I've seen guys with custom tunable slot ports as well as aero ports and get pretty loud on music.
would you suggest any specific way?? special bracing and such?
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 am

The tunable slot port I saw was like two ports, there was the port thats built in the box and to change the freq there was another port designed like a sleeve. It would slide into the original port to change the freq to whatever the competitor wanted. It was a tight fit, but it did the job for the guy I saw using it. As for bracing, just make sure any bracing doesn't restrict your airflow. I used two layers of 3/4" mdf and resin on all my walls so I wouldn't have to use bracing on the inside. Makes the box pretty heavy, but there's no flex. It helps using pieces of pvc pipe in the corners to help move the air to the port.
Back to top Go down
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 am

i guess to 45 the corners, right?
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:14 am

Correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its time for me to get serious...   its time for me to get serious... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its time for me to get serious...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: