Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Vote_lcapresults - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Voting_barresults - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Vote_lcapresults - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Voting_barresults - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken disc pics record dollar crzyblondgrl state Audiopipe 2010 louisiana stereo finals chef quad contest silence crank songs build globe Johncarr drive records world 80inches kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Any results from NOPI?

Go down 
+35
memphis_yota
B_lOUD
AudioAnonymous
johnperdeye
DMAN
AlanHall
zacdavis
mschwitz
slumpinhonda
Big Marvin
TeamBudweiser-CG
ElementalXB
Moparbass28
Matt_Sibley
TeamCobra1
Greg McCool
Kicker Kevin
luckyT
aphinney
Twisted Image
bumpin s-10
The_Rowlands
Crash
RXZILLA
charlesestes
SPL2K
TeamSpead-Kenny
Navi
BBGIC
cavi_in_kc
PhatSam
sanman
Stingraysevenout
djman37
TECH114
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

just like the topic said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:01 pm

its prostock he can do that but thats not the point i was getting at
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:01 pm

yeah an armour truck has seats dont it anyone got the number to brinks
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:04 pm

The equip was part of a testing and I no way take a huge amount of credit for the number. I built the box and charles had me install his subs. So atleast I built something in mine. anybody can just plug stuff in.

As Fas as Chillcot in the truck, well he was the mic monkey. Jeff C and have always helped one another. GUess that makes a great competitor cause he is willing to help no matter the team they on.

Thanks Jeff C for the help that day.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:04 pm

sanman wrote:
yeah an armour truck has seats dont it anyone got the number to brinks
There a little pricey. But would make one hell of a SPL truck i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:18 pm

that wont happen again man

let me make a call
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:22 pm

Thats fine Jeff. I told him this would happend last year. After the poop I got from you at thunder. How you wouldn't hold the mic cause we I was in a class as Oggie. Thats not the point. Point is we all are there for fun and comradery and thats what I have been about from the day I started. I have thanked all that have helped me and I'll pass what lil knowledge I have on to help the next. Just the guy I am.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:49 pm

i do as well but as far as the monkey thing that came from sanchez at heatwave when he didnt wanna sit in my car man this didnt start with me so get it right before you run about the mouth man or simply ask a ?
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:58 pm

charlesestes wrote:
i was told by ralph that if the van didnt come with seats , but wasnt a cargovan then it could be used in ps.
If that's the case, the rules need to be changed to say that.

Maybe I'm just reading the rule the wrong way, but to me there isn't any room for any other interpretation.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:00 am

Heatwave. I never been to heatwave. You lost me on that one.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:01 am

your title will state what type of van it is man it has a class id letter on it so lets get to the bottom of it if you remember the dmv classifies vehicles so lets get to the bottom of the great debate

also as stated im down with it if it is legit but no way in hell you should get all that room to play with i smell a new rule coming if not before finals there is a meeting we have
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:02 am

thats why i said sanchez not schatilly damm can you follow a conversation man
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:12 am

my van came stock with 1 drivers seat and no pasenger seat and was told i had to put in a pasenger seat or i would have to run super mod
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:15 am

could have been prostock man
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:37 am

Estes has done many great things in this sport. This is definately not one of them...finding a "loophole" in the rules like that is completely rediculous in my opinion. As if trucks and crx's don't have a big enough advantage over the average consumer...now someone busts out a no wall setup. Cmon Charles. I thought you would be above something like that.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:38 am

And isn't there a rule on setting only 1 record per event or is it per day or how were his records set? If it was legit cool. I'd like to know the rules on this, if it is ok to set multiple records at the same event then great Very Happy B&K is in Omaha this weekend right?

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:45 am

plot thickens lol
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:46 am

Why is Charles to be blame for this? The person who ok this should be blame. Manufacturer don't make them that way. They were modified to be that way, So they should be in the same class as any other van.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:48 am

TECH114 wrote:
The person who ok this should be blame.
I agree completely. Props to Charles in my mind for asking Ralph about it and getting the all clear.

Personally I can't understand why Ralph said it was legal. But hey, not my org, not my rules.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:48 am

Agreed...Ralph...this should not be allowed...loophole or not....fix the loophole before this gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:50 am

cavi_in_kc wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
The person who ok this should be blame.
I agree completely. Props to Charles in my mind for asking Ralph about it and getting the all clear.

Personally I can't understand why Ralph said it was legal. But hey, not my org, not my rules.

What I been sayin all along.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:59 am

charlse did what he was allowed just needs to be put right now
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:15 am

A wheelchair minivan is one which has gone through an extensive afterfactory
conversion. The firms performing this after-factory work raise the roofs and literally drop the
floor of the minivans about six inches, enabling them to use short wheelchair ramps, rather than wheelchair
lifts. These vehicles usually hold two wheelchairs and one ambulatory passenger, in addition to the
driver. The cost of such a vehicle averages about $38,000

That is from a pdf off the dot website

http://www.dot.state.co.us/CommuterChoice/files/TRANDIR_Transit.pdf

If it was modded after the factory which the DOT says that is what happens it is mod.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:17 am

Agreed, just think it was kinda scetchy in my opinion. As I said he has done great things in this sport and have much respect for his accomplishments. Just don't agree with people going thru the rules with a fine tooth comb to find an opening like this is all.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:44 am

I dont see how this is even a loophole.

Vans and SUV’s that are originally manufactured without rear seats cannot
compete in the Stock division.

and in the pro stock rules heading it states

This division uses the Stock rules with the following exceptions.

and none of the exceptions have anything to do with removal of seats, or vehicles without seats
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:51 am

once again good point and dont see any grey area
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:06 am

i see how it can been seen as legal cause it has panels rear heating windows ect.....so the cargo area is everything behind the bpiller...BUT it does say NO VANS
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:08 am

aphinney wrote:
i see how it can been seen as legal cause it has panels rear heating windows ect.....so the cargo area is everything behind the bpiller...BUT it does say NO VANS

But it was MODDED after it left the factory. There is several things wrong with this one.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:50 am

MY biggest question is what changed Ralphs mind from when he said hell no 2-3 years ago on the exact same vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:08 am

Navi wrote:
MY biggest question is what changed Ralphs mind from when he said hell no 2-3 years ago on the exact same vehicle.

Money????
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:16 am

Crash wrote:
Navi wrote:

Money????

Embarassed Shocked Laughing

guess that was a couple more dances at the cheetah lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any results from NOPI?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next