Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Vote_lcapresults - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Voting_barresults - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Vote_lcapresults - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Voting_barresults - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo silence kyle Audiopipe quad broken state contest louisiana finals crank pics songs drive 2010 Johncarr disc globe records world chef build 80inches crzyblondgrl record dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Any results from NOPI?

Go down 
+35
memphis_yota
B_lOUD
AudioAnonymous
johnperdeye
DMAN
AlanHall
zacdavis
mschwitz
slumpinhonda
Big Marvin
TeamBudweiser-CG
ElementalXB
Moparbass28
Matt_Sibley
TeamCobra1
Greg McCool
Kicker Kevin
luckyT
aphinney
Twisted Image
bumpin s-10
The_Rowlands
Crash
RXZILLA
charlesestes
SPL2K
TeamSpead-Kenny
Navi
BBGIC
cavi_in_kc
PhatSam
sanman
Stingraysevenout
djman37
TECH114
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

just like the topic said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

AuthorMessage
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:39 pm

shhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:00 pm

awsome and you would know since you seem to have a little insight on some things that happen at the office thats suppose to be confidential
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:16 pm

what ever do you mean???????
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:27 pm

Your a funny little cracker. Dont be mad cause im a judge and i get asked my opinion on things...

And for your information Greg Judged at al Three Heatwaves so far this year. David the owner of Heatwave has flown him in to be a fill in for SQ and SPL judging. Those were all triple points so you do the math.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:30 pm

well i guess he needs to KNOW.......
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:35 pm

and he has the 90 points in his class he will run right

like 2 peas in a pod just cause he was flown to a show dont mean poop to me so he can judge

Jimbo what I am reffering to is the email i sent to Ralph was forwarded to the R and E board and i would never have an issue with that at all infact im glad it went that route now how is it you a competitor, and a judge gets the particulars on it before it is even disclosed to mea s the results wich still have not been disclosed a of yet to me.

understand you are not on that comittee and if someone on it is leaking information to you then there ethics are in question, or it maybe someone at the office I donno who it was but i do know who you called and cried to. That person was and alwways has been a stand up guy in this ORG, and will always have my upmost respect so were you trying to sway the decisions being made by making that phone call on an issue you really should have not been aware of at that time.

so who leaked it are you really a man that will admit who did or you going to cower down and say nothing.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:36 pm

its your manhood in jepordy now not your ego
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:41 am

Now your sounding like Quad there Jeffy boy. Guess you saying Usaci is a conspiracy against you as well... Sometimes i wonder where you get your info from there buffy.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:30 am

My manhood is on the line? Okay now did you hit your head while you were over there this time or what? You seem a little retarded, and confused.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:36 am

post a picture of your weiner.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:49 am

results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 L_dc421482f82d8f414026711b511c96c0
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:04 am

my you sure have a plump hairy elongated weiner. I must say I think Id pet it.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:16 am

lololol no you can not tuch my weiner!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:25 am

I dont have a weiner to post a pic of. Sorry so i guess im not a man. It must be a conspiracy. Since i have so much pull with Usaci and the Board ... LOL Im still trying to figure out why im not driving 3 hours to Finals in Dallas. Ohhhhhhh wait im driving 16 hours so there goes my theory.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:30 am

hay jimbo can you get some rule pulled for me??? heheheheh
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:36 am

Why sure i can . Anything for a guy with a weiner like that..
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:45 am

lol.... I guess we need to quit talking, Jeff might think its a conspiracy!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:24 am

so tell me how you call jaffe and ask about this question i emailed ralph that he sent to the ethics comittee to be voted on then before the deciasion has been made on it. Not only that but you call someone who you hardly ever talk to on the phone.

now you can try and coer thins up as much as possible but you are not the only one that had gotten phone calls nab

cause you see the reason i said anything is because of a call that was made saying jimbo knows everything that happens on the R and E comittee wich would mean someone is running there mouth to you about issue that the comittee is voting on and this is an extremely fucked up deal.

now im talking about creditable people now man not the average competitor, or competitors at all so ezzz what ya might say.

so once again who is your little "Female dog" in your back pocket
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:45 am

[quote="sanman"]
cause you see the reason i said anything is because of a call that was made saying jimbo knows everything that happens on the R and E comittee wich would mean someone is running there mouth to you about issue that the comittee is voting on and this is an extremely fucked up deal.

quote]

the Fucked up deal is you asking to run your truck in 2 differrent power classes in the same division! man Im not taking up sides but if that was the case what would happend if Scott Owens ran his truch in all the extream classes"under a different name", or Big Bob ran his van in all mod classes..........
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:46 am

ps I LOVE YOU JEFF!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:02 pm

Well Jeff .... YOUR MOM IS THE ONE IN MY POCKET....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:04 pm

umm no that would have been showing up at finals and going off ralphs word telling me we could do this

the real jacked up issue is it was a getting calls from the r and e comittee on a closed case that has not been decided on saying jimbo called asking them questions, and discrediting me atleast i called, wrote an email and am waiting for an answer not just showing up screwing 2 people out of there records bro huge differance anyways back to the issue how does a competitor get a call from either someone on the comittee, or the main office talking poop on this at hand there is an integrity issue either on the comittee, or the main office. alot of people are sitting back thinking yup db driven having db drive with there check book is how, but im not to sure this time I have thought that in the past and that could be but not this time.

so Jimbo how did you know this before the comittee, and Ralph have had the chance to get back to me with the decision cause you have no place in that chain of comittee so how did you know details on it.

Now if yopu think i was showing up and running 2 classes in the same devision thats not that case either its
me 0-600 pro
angie 601-1800 pro

I was told and quote you can do this as long as you are both on the title, and have 2 differant membeship numbers that was enough to do it, but I emailed and asked to receive it in writting its not my first time at finals on a decision made on the phone to show up and have it ripped from me leaving me going well what now.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:13 pm

drunken drunken drunken Suspect drunken

Must just be a conspiracy man.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:34 pm

Just because you and Angie share a bed doesn’t mean you can share a car at finals!
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:55 pm

Actually Jeff is right. You can run it in different classes, under different names.
...remember Mike Homuth getting screwed out of his first place in 901-1800bs because a kid(Brian) who flew down to finals decided to enter the class with Justin Whitty's car, (Mike lost by 1 tenth to, sucked for him).
And hell, his name wasnt even on the title.
Mike H. brought it to Ralphs attention at Finals, even wrote it down on paper for him so it would be an "official protest" and they still let the other kid take first place, that life.
I'm not condoning anybodies actions on either side here, just stating facts that have taken place.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:58 pm

However, another fact from our world finals competition history, remember ProRabbit running the pick-up truck and getting in DQ'd. Wasnt that because his mom had ran it the day before?
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:59 pm

jim, ill just add you,danny, and sam to my title and we can all run diff. mod class and we can do the same to each vehicle and win 16 classes with 4 cars, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:06 pm

I'm game. I can't get a vehicle loud anyhow. HEHE
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 pm

Sounds freaking great to me bro....

Zac, good points all i can say is i guess ya just never know in our sport till you get to Finals ... Crazy but true.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:08 pm

BTW i like this one a hell of a lot better than the squirrel. now if we could only get Scott to get rid of that damn fly, roach, whatever the hell it is crawling all over the screen
lol

(oh n BTW, i read some earlier posts in this thread, yes Jim, there were a few of us that wanted to beat some db drive guys, and yes we asked samsel on hoping he would knock Rob's ago down a notch in PS. (he had said he was bringing the s10 to finals if u remember)
Anywho, yeah, there was some animosity towards the db drive team back then, if ya remember there was a sh!t ton of smack talkin going on by ur team, even got to the point people were wanting to fight, but that was then and this is now, big deal, that's history, everyone made up n kissed. except for rob n i, i think he's intimidated by my rather large weiner. i mean yeah may only have a mini snickers n two mentos but it sure as hell beats a half a pack a rolaids n a pair a skittles, bing!, poor guy, i feel sorry for'em)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any results from NOPI?   results - Any results from NOPI? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any results from NOPI?
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: