Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
sq at finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapsq at finals - Page 2 Voting_barsq at finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
sq at finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapsq at finals - Page 2 Voting_barsq at finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world build 2010 broken chef crank stereo kyle crzyblondgrl contest globe Audiopipe disc drive dollar Johncarr pics finals record quad records louisiana songs silence 80inches state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

sq at finals

Go down 
+15
PerformanceTyler
TeamTCA
jkrob21
basher8621
MDietrich
bmuhammad1
KajunKreations
Chris's Studio Civic
jsketoe
OnYrMrk
la2lvtom
Maldonadosqs
Linearpower4.1
tijuana_no
nebrsq
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

sq at finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just for everyone that is on the forum, curious to who is going to finals. If your not sure, hold off on posting.

From this area, (bfe nebrasak) 2 for sure, one is mod sq, and one in supermod sq. Both will be there for sure.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Nolan......I don't think anything you built is primitive bro. Even by todays standards.
Back to top Go down
MDietrich

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Sketoe,

This medium makes it very hard to tell whether someone is serious or just messing around.

With that said, please enlighten me to what show I judged you at in Biloxi when I had my car there beside DSN 2008.

Before DSN 2008 I hadn't judged a USACi show since 2003 or so. Mardi Gras Nationals in Kenner would be the only show I can recall having IGGY at when I judged.

Markey Dietrich

Simce 1995 Competitor, Judges and general pain in the ass.

Nolan,
How many installers can say their first big install is "old" ten years after it was built????? cheers

IGGY has aged very well I think my friend. Still draws a crowd when ever I take her out.
Back to top Go down
MDietrich

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Sketoe,

You logged on the forums yesterday, I assume you read this thread. All I'm asking for is an honest answer......

Because if the readers of your post don't actually know me, I'm being portrayed as a pompous ass.

I'd really like to hear "when" this little statement was said so I can understand and maybe explain it in context.

Markey Dietrich
Four Time USAC World Champion
Two Time IASCA Champion
Pro Best of Show
Consumer Competitor of the Year
Since 1995 Competitor, Judge and general pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 pm

MDietrich wrote:
LOL,

Sketoe, that's kinda screwed up. Two pairs of 15+ year old eq's that are less capable than say a F 1 or a MS-8 combined gets me in the highest classifications.

Think the brain trust that came up with those rules didn't think things though.

Another thing, I have looked at the classes. Just wanted to see who would chime in........ Extreme....Expert whatever, same thing to me.

It would be a hoot to beat a extreme car or two with an antique.....

Markey Dietrich

Since 1995 Competitor, judge, general pain in the ass

2004 Second Place 1-600 Expert IASCA ( damm Buwalda lol)

This post placed you into the "pompous ass" category on your own. LOL Very Happy

I would think it would be fairly easy to pull the "less capable antiquated" pro audio eq gear out of the car and toss in F1, MS8 or such. That would easily place you in the modified division if the rest of the install flies.

I mean no disrespect what so ever but your whining, on again, off again posts are beginning to tire me a bit. I am unable to find any points standing for you this season. Your ever changing sig line continues to claim competitor since 1995! Are you or aren't you interested in competing in USACi?

I say suck it up and bring the car with an easy 12 volt or pro audio gear mod to a show near you.

Thanks
Your soon to be new friend AKA "pompous ass #2"
John Roberts

Been playing in USAC SQ since 1992! Back in High School!
Part time competitor, part time judge
Now consistent guy who hasn't missed a year in over 5. Cool

Back to top Go down
MDietrich

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:14 pm

John,

Congrats on winning a championship in 09., felt real good didn't it?

Now I understand there has to be a dividing line in divisions/classes. Whether it be power, money spent, channels, number of amps or vehicle modifications it has to be somewhere....correct? Ok so pro audio stuff gets you into SuperMod. No problem, just seems like it was an afterthought.

Now as far as my "ever changing" signature it was changed just to remind and inform.

I never knew I had to actually compete to be a supporter of Sq. Ok point taken, but does competing and judging last year at Scrapin the Coast and DSN count? Or is it just this season you have a problem with?

John, there aren't enough people interested in Sq to run off one old timer that may have the itch again or is there a couple hundred competitors qualified for Finals I haven't heard about?

John, if I can find the time and money I plan to go to Shreveport. I'll compete in Extreme simply because right now I don't have the time due to work to travel to shows.

How's that for put up?????

Markey Dietrich

Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:32 pm

MDietrich wrote:
John,

Congrats on winning a championship in 2009.... felt real good didn't it?

Yea felt just as good as the previous 5 years. Including 06. Top 3 is good in my mind.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Sounds great...I think you should bring the car back out. In the late 90s, I loved seeing your car in the lanes. It always did great. You've got titles behind you as well. Strong car, great competitor.
Nolan has always done great work, I figure it should age well. So you should have the install details knocked out. The thing obviously sounds good...so, rock it.
And FYI, I post when I feel like it, and I've learned not to post unless I think a few times before I speak....I think Todd and the rest of our crew can attest to that for sure. LOL
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:39 pm

MDietrich wrote:
John,

Congrats on winning a championship in 09 .... felt real good didn't it?

Now as far as my "ever changing" signature it was changed just to remind and inform.

Markey Dietrich

Inform us of what? Your old scores?
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:42 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm

MDietrich wrote:
John,

I never knew I had to actually compete to be a supporter of Sq. Ok point taken, but does competing and judging last year at Scrapin the Coast and DSN count? Or is it just this season you have a problem with?

Markey Dietrich

You said it yourself. Wink
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:00 pm

MDietrich wrote:
John,

I never knew I had to actually compete to be a supporter of Sq. Ok point taken,

Markey Dietrich

Not very good "put up" IMO
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh how I love USAC drama! Bring it don't sing it!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:12 pm

OnYrMrk wrote:
"Brain Trust" Member here as well.

Pro-Audio gear must be converted to 12v. When that happens, you no longer are running true 12v gear, and therefore must be placed in SuperMod or higher.

Markey, I don't know you personally, but, if Iggy is so well rounded as a competition car, and you yourself have said that it can still take down some of the cars now, well, put your pride where your mouth is. Jenissa has the shows that can get you qualified, and I am sure that your car will do very well in the extreme class. Bring it out and show us how it is done!

Umm...Bring the car
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
you sq guys know how to have a mature argument!! post are well typed,bringing back old school "points" well done gentlemen. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:30 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:
you sq guys know how to have a mature argument!! post are well typed,bringing back old school "points" well done gentlemen. cheers cheers cheers

Thanks, 15 year old points mean nothing in 2010. Unless you can prove otherwise. Wink
Back to top Go down
MDietrich

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Sketoe,

I do understand waiting and thinking. The number of post over the years I delete before send would be in the 100's lol But really, I want to know what show you were referring to.

Now John,

I very much dislike cutting post up and putting them out of context. Evil or Very Mad

"Umm...Bring the car" What the hell does that mean? Suspect

I brought "the car" to DSN last year, where were you?

Honestly though, I really have nothing to prove..... I compete now for fun and just to see if IGGY still can do it on a high level. It's just nice to know my car is still competitive 10 years after it was finished.

I hope ten years from now you can say the same thing......

Markey Dietrich

Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:45 am

A nice built will be competitive for a lot of years . A few people here have all ready prove that . so , just go to finals , and if you compete just for fun I am sure you can have a lot of good fun.
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:45 am

tijuana_no wrote:
A nice built will be competitive for a lot of years . A few people here have all ready prove that . so , just go to finals , and if you compete just for fun I am sure you can have a lot of good fun.

I agree !!! That car sounded GREAT at DSN last year. Just my oppinion, I wouldn't change a thing to it. I'm sure it will do great in any class it goes in. Bring it to Finals. I wish I could see it this weekend at Top Dollar in Jackson, but I know thats not possible. Anyways, best of luck to ya Markey, See you in Louisiana. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Well... i cant wait to see all of the great cars at Finals. the bottom line is talk is talk. Show and prove. Lets get out and have some fun. Its hard to meet the bar that some of you all set working a day job and your comp vehicle being your only daily driver but Im gonna come wit it...PEACE C Yall there
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:50 am

Most cars that are well put together are competitive for several years. Mine is going on 7 years. I plan on bringing it every year, or at least till I have the $'s for the body makeover and engine rebuild. I'm not planning on winning, but I like to bring the old ride, that has more scratched plexi, wrinkled and torn vinyl, and go up against who I feel are the best in the business.
Winning is great, but for me there is not much better than having a fellow competitor/judge sit in my ride and tell me that it is one of the top sounding systems they have heard.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:33 am

bmuhammad1 wrote:
Well... i cant wait to see all of the great cars at Finals. the bottom line is talk is talk. Show and prove. Lets get out and have some fun. Its hard to meet the bar that some of you all set working a day job and your comp vehicle being your only daily driver but Im gonna come wit it...PEACE C Yall there

I got a letter to you returned to me in the mail today. It was last years finals invitation! Just got it back yesterday. Luv the postal service!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:16 pm

I tell you what Ralph...just grandfather that last years invitation over for this year. And we can call it even!...lol.
Its funny that you mention that because I just got my trophy this past Sunday from last years Final...thanks to Larry.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 am

You know what......if everyone who complains on this forum actually went to shows ....imagine how many cars would be at shows. Imagine that. Look, I know things are not perfect, and it never will be. There will always be something wrong.......You either choose to go to shows, or choose not to.
Back to top Go down
6APPEAL

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:26 pm

When are the points going to be correct? Going by the USACi site, I dont' have enough points, but the points are screwed up. I know I have enough points, but does USACi know that? How does that affect nationals? All I get when calling USACi is the voice mail.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm

6APPEAL wrote:
When are the points going to be correct? Going by the USACi site, I dont' have enough points, but the points are screwed up. I know I have enough points, but does USACi know that? How does that affect nationals? All I get when calling USACi is the voice mail.

Call 479-750-0505 and ask for Ralph if your points are wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Hey...points deals get messed up sometimes...Ralph will take care of it. I've judged and the way TermLab is used to tally is whacked...so it causes some issues and info. not getting home.
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 am

The last show me and 6APPEAL attended (Scrapin the Coast), 5 people was left off of the winners list (for SQ) that was given to Ralph. I was told that Ralph is looking into this matter for us. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sq at finals   sq at finals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sq at finals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2