Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
FINALS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
FINALS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
FINALS Vote_lcapFINALS Voting_barFINALS Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe record chef crank disc silence world build kyle 2010 contest stereo pics Johncarr songs dollar louisiana drive records Audiopipe 80inches finals state quad broken crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

FINALS

Go down 
+11
The Mayor
2loudcrew
Nice
dbdaddy
jsketoe
poundstone
supadave
Moonie
cody08
KimboSlice2
Stingraysevenout
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:55 am

First and formost was a great show ran very smooth cept for a few weird decisions ... Sanman my bro did one hell of a job fast and thurogh no BS right or wrong they fixed things on car and then onto the lane and still very fast for ONE person verification MY BROTHREN you did great...It was very nice to catch up with all you guys that put up with my crap and pain and my pantyhose and braces looking like the spl handyman but hey i aint dead yet....

Second i must appologize to everyone at the hall I SWEAR I HAVE IT IN THERE I JUST CHOKED POINT BLANK AND SIMPLE..... Thought i was bulletproof this year and well even us old vets can have a bad weekend we are not perfect either guys... Anyway again i appologize for not showing what the f u c k that little sdime will do with only 3 subs and 3 amps but shoulda woulda coulda.... So i guess hopefully i will be able to do it at Janissas championship show on Nov 3-4 and as long as i get the outlaw number i will then hopefully break the band k in unlimitted before they RETIRE IT AFTER THIS SHOW.. Anyone who wants to try to archive a record NEEDS TO COME ITS THE MICS LAST HOOORAH....

I must say i HAD A BLAST GOING OUT AND DRINKING AND PARTING WITH EVERYONE AS ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE I HAVE DRANK THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIMES.... FO SHO

Allen Hall ... Stay you bro stay you never change.... And i wish you knew vans bro ....LOL wink wink
Missssssss Lacey Hall what can i say take care of my boy and yourself and the little one and see yall soon hopefully...

Biguns my rocks, Thanks for being you and also cant wait for next season already.... its gonna be NICEEE
you guys are true champs PERIOD..
MAYOR AND DANNY A. You ALREADY KNOW !!!!!! I would walk on glass for ya and sorry i didn't do what i set out to do but we will get there shhhit happens i guess i took it well but only motivated MORE ...
Nene your the best bro always making sure im alright dont know what i would do without ya bro and not too bad on the snooring this year cheers cheers
Evan nice job and congrats you already know i owe ya my asss for years to come and goodluck on what ya set out to do this year...
To the lane judges and staff.. You guys did wonderfull this year controlling shiit for the mostpart and i must admit i thought it would fkn nutz without my two FAVORITE OLDER FINE GENTLEMEN THAT MOTIVATE ME... So i must give you cudos for accomplishing what i thougt was gonna be a cluster fk NICE JOB... And Joey i will say you tried your asss off to calm me down to get the number and motivate me and i appreciate that more than you will ever know, with that said you have some huge shoes to fill in motivating me like jaffe and Don but you may be on the right track in doing so ..

JANISSA.... queen you did WONDERFUL as well you did what JENNY ASKED FIRST AND FORMOST HEHE... but you also made for a overall fun and good time with low stress to us old folks and thank you for doing what you do. And if you read all this then you know i have a GOAL FOR YOU SHOW.....

Ralph and Darville and Steph. cheers THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME FOR WHAT 16 YEARS IN THE LANES... I'LL NEVER FORGET THEM. GOOD AND BAD AND LATE NIGHTS.... And Darville and Ralph for just plain putting up with me for the last umpteen years....

and last but not least Tim and Wife yall always are topnotch in judgeing SQ and i always see ya spend PLENTY of time with every compeditor and well I LOVE SEEING THAT. Sq is looking better and better fo sho.... Good to visit with ya even though it wasn't long.

Joe walllis sorry i didn't a chance to listen you left scratch i was like damn i must be turrrribly high i dont see his car LOL

Team DB Driven ELITE..... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers YALL ARE THE BEST GROUP OF GUYS I KNOW ,TINY TWINS INCLUDED YOU KNOW I ALWAYS CONSIDER YA TEAM WELL EVERYONE ONE HELL OF A JOB .... Its great to see even guys that didn't bring cars from team still were there with bells on and CLOTHES OFF... LOL ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LAWD is all thanks for all the great years of compitition.

Sketoe sorry didn't visit more as well we are both busy busy but you know im your boy bro nice catching up some ...

PATE.... your a goooorooo of what you do and you never cease to amaze me bro.....

Im sure i missed a few or alot and sorry for that but we all know im higher than girraffe pussssy right now and suprised i can remember S H I T... fo real though...

THANKS FOR ALL THE MEMORIES and very nice to meet some of you newer guys hope i helped some of ya that needed it... sorry i get so busy i never am ignoring any of ya just always running around with my head cut off but this year i wasn't but i wasn't on my game either but learn from that not everyone always does perfect even after 16 years shhhhhhit happens always remember that....

Wait one more thing to
ALLEN POTTER. Bro i saw you hanging your head here and there at awards what i said i MEANT.. you have been to 3 finals and bro you took hm a few seconds that is one hell of an accomplishment bro it took alot of us at least 5 years to get a tittle bro so you are obviously ahead of the game .. DO NOT ever let me see you hanging your head... You and your brother are some of the most dedicated motha fizzzzuckers in this game today and EVERYTHING will come to you with the attitude you guys have I PROMISE....... Now WHAT?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:15 am

Wth Jimbo sounds like retirement ???
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:17 am

It was good seeing you man, see you in the lanes next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:53 am

YOU CALLING IT QUITS??/
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 pm

HELL naw my captain ain't calling quits yall know better, he got something in mind he wants to do an by God he is gonna do it even if it takes him another 16yrs lol.
Thanks jimbo for keeping my crazy ass on db driven elite bro, you showed me a number a week before finals an you didn't get it i don't think or did you lol? either way man you did a fantastic job an i love you for it.
far as your stockings go man rock them shits man but next year we gettin you some db driven convo's next year man so you can be stylin an profilyin next year man if i have too thats prolly gonna be a project an birthday present from me.
congrats on your win bro an i love you an enjoy my time with you an nene everytime i see you guys.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:36 pm

nice finally meetin ya man sorry i didnt get to talk with ya more Dung Pile just kept comin up.lol congrats on the title man!!!! you will get what u are goin for next year man!!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Jimbo! That was awesome kickin it with you and Danny Friday night for a while. Take care mang!
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 pm

thanks jimbo. i just felt like i went 12 rounds with the champ and got knocked out. but im not out. just let me and derek sit at our round table and figure some things. we should be ready for fry's.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Any pictures?
Back to top Go down

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
JANISSA.... queen you did WONDERFUL as well you did what JENNY ASKED FIRST AND FORMOST HEHE... but you also made for a overall fun and good time with low stress to us old folks and thank you for doing what you do. And if you read all this then you know i have a GOAL FOR YOU SHOW.....

Awww Thanks Jimbo, that means alot. I love doing what I do and love ALL you guys!
((((hugs & kisses)))))
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:01 am

Dave your the best bro love you too ... You always seem to bring a bad time good and get the party started.... I wonder sometimes if you missed your calling in life... You need to do standup .. Ill be your manager

AND HELL NO IM NOT CALLING IT QUITS Just wanted ppl to know how i feel was all ....

Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:23 am

Congrats Captain! Sorry I could not be there to represent the team. Work came first this time. Hopefully will not interfere in the future.
Back to top Go down
The Mayor
The Mayor

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-30

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:26 am

Jimbo great job.
You'll get the numbers you want just be patient.
Thanks for being a great friend and competitor.
The Mayor
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:46 am

Very nice Jimbo thx for always being there for us as well

Next season is going to be a blast we can't wait, lots of exciting things to come
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:53 am

Jimbo aint retiring....... he is just rubbing yalls back before he puts up some records in 2012 season...
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Thanks for a great week end Jimbo, cant wait until next year.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am

Damm Jimbo that is a whole book.. congrats on your championship.. Give that meter hell on nov 3; show the workd what that S-Dime can do.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:11 pm

ya know bro i think i did too lmao i almost went into doing standup comedy lmao but oh well entertaining you guys is enough for me man.
love all you guys especially my teams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALS   FINALS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALS
Page 1 of 1