Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhat happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Voting_barWhat happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhat happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Voting_barWhat happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe disc crzyblondgrl finals Johncarr 80inches records state crank quad record chef kyle broken stereo silence world globe pics build drive dollar songs 2010 louisiana contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What happened to all the midwest competitiors!

Go down 
+5
OnYrMrk
jayhawkblk
robrice
bojangles
bmuhammad1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wow...do I have to Dung Pile talk yall guys and gals out. I know the econmy has hurt people. People have family issue, lost jobs, moved, married, divorced, had babies, etc. The list can go on and on. But damn! Come on out to the shows...at least show yall face. I have the silver Jetta V. Im taking no prisoners! Beat me if you can peeps! Laughing
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Better take out alot of stock in a tire company...LOL

Sounds amazing my friend.

I found the engine for my mustang...gonna see if I can get it at cost rather than the 7K MSRP though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:56 pm

OK peoples...there another show this Sunday on the south side of Milwaukee @ Perfect Touch. Who ever wants to come and play then come on out. Enough talk! SQ cars only! if you got the ballz then Ill be waitin. That include trailer queens to! See yall in the lanes this Sunday! Still talkin s**t!
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Yes you are sir! Too bad Milwaukee is Way too far away for me! But I wish you the best of luck anyway. More power to ya brother!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:00 pm

You know Joe...just having fun! More than likely not to many SQ guys are gonna be there. But who knows. Thanks though. Hope to see y'all soon.
Back to top Go down
grunge

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:33 pm

You're on your own this weekend man. I have a party to go to that I have been looking forward to for 6 months.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Well...Chris, Rob and the rest of yall ill see you at Finals. These people in the midwest area are scared to come out and play. Every show I have went to Ive gotten 1st place. I have one guy thats closing in on me...I got more respect for him than these guys who got cars and there just sittin in their garages. Any dude who think he got the balls...come on out!. As for chicks...you can come on out to! I got something to give ya! LOL! See ya in the USACi and MECA lanes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to all the midwest competitiors!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3