Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Vote_lcapWhat happened to all the midwest competitiors! Voting_barWhat happened to all the midwest competitiors! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Vote_lcapWhat happened to all the midwest competitiors! Voting_barWhat happened to all the midwest competitiors! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records dollar build stereo louisiana record broken chef 80inches kyle state finals contest globe silence Johncarr drive crank 2010 world songs crzyblondgrl quad Audiopipe pics disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What happened to all the midwest competitiors!

Go down 
+5
OnYrMrk
jayhawkblk
robrice
bojangles
bmuhammad1
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Empty
PostSubject: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Wow...do I have to Dung Pile talk yall guys and gals out. I know the econmy has hurt people. People have family issue, lost jobs, moved, married, divorced, had babies, etc. The list can go on and on. But damn! Come on out to the shows...at least show yall face. I have the silver Jetta V. Im taking no prisoners! Beat me if you can peeps! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bojangles
Above Average Contributor
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:42 pm

I was gonna ask what the hell you were talking about, then I saw that this is in the sound quality section. Here in the midwest we like to go buzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................29 seconds later.........buzzzzzzzz...poof...smoke.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Here in the midwest we had one of the strongest showing of SQ cars at a Finals. And the bottom line is that people need to step they game up. I know there are a lot of nice SQ cars out there...I just need these guys and gals to get to a show and see if they can beat me.
Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:24 am

I'll join you in sound quality..........if they only judge how well my truck plays 63 Hz. lol!
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 am

Things are always changing. I am building a sq car but the kids are into spl or ipod. I keep trying to interest them. But it is not like "the day" anymore.
robrice
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:25 am

@ bojangles...come on into SQ so I can hand yo ass to you...j/k. @ robrice...SQ is a grown man sport. Let the kids stay where kids need to be. WE men. Get you SQ car together...so I can hand yo ass to you like bojangles. Just having a little fun with you two. BUT EVERYBODY ELSE...ITS ON! Like I said...Im taking no prisoners
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 am

Thats the spirit!! lol
rob
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 pm

wow that is big talk there. I like it. Come to KC on the 20th
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:28 pm

bmuhammad1 wrote:
@ bojangles...come on into SQ so I can hand yo ass to you...j/k. @ robrice...SQ is a grown man sport. Let the kids stay where kids need to be. WE men. Get you SQ car together...so I can hand yo ass to you like bojangles. Just having a little fun with you two. BUT EVERYBODY ELSE...ITS ON! Like I said...Im taking no prisoners

See you at finals big boy! I hope you brought your whole can of whoopass, cause you will need it brother! LOL

I like this friendly bantering! Brings out the competitor in us all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Yeah...I can talk plenty s**t...lol. Mr Weaver Ill check into KC. It depends on the travel. But if I get there...once I get in yo a** Im gonna need you to get me the biggest plate of BBQ you can get. Yall do have some good BBQ...lol. As for Joe...we dont have to wait for finals...I got a big can of whoopass NOW! LOL. As for these other midwest area SQ cars. Come out and play. Im serving damn notice! Look at the USACi and MECA website. There are a bunch of shows in the WI and IL area. GET ME IF YOU CAN...IM THE GINGEBREAD MAN!

Real Talk: Joe you right. We all competitors...we all men and women. This is GREAT!!!
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:33 am

Come on down we can def do some BBQ that is the one thing KC has!!! Then once I got you all fattened up I am gonna lay the smack down on you in the lanes then blow the doors off the VW and show you what a real German car is LOL J/K.

Real talk it would be cool to have you down here.
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:00 am

I would not count my chickens before the eggs hatch. The One is going to be hard to keep in your sites.
What about Mr Pate. Mr Biggs might be a factor. How about Mark E.
Tough competitors!
Are you calling them out?
Rob
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:41 am

I will call all them out!!!!

I ain't skeert!

I am sure they will have me beat hands down, but if they want to get some barbque down in Shreveport or better yet, some creole would be fine too!

wait, I am on a diet, so maybe a salad or something? LOL
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:08 am

To late Weaver...Im already fat!...LOL but im still coming for some BBQ. Finals or not. And for the record Im calling EVERYBODY out. Biggs, Eldridge, Pate...everybody. Come to WI and you getting served. I might be diggin my own grave but to be the best you gotta beat the best...lol

Im with you Joe!...bring em all on! But honestly they all legends in the game so I have to be respectful of greatness. But Im talking to all those other SQ competitors who have great cars and just fell off to the wayside. Get yo Dung Pile right and get at me! Im waitin!
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 am

To late Weaver...Im already fat!...LOL but im still coming for some BBQ. Finals or not. And for the record Im calling EVERYBODY out. Biggs, Eldridge, Pate...everybody. Come to WI and you getting served. I might be diggin my own grave but to be the best you gotta beat the best...lol

Im with you Joe!...bring em all on! But honestly they all legends in the game so I have to be respectful of greatness. But Im talking to all those other SQ competitors who have great cars and just fell off to the wayside. Get yo Dung Pile right and get at me! Im waitin!
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:18 pm

I see right now Im not gonna get any of these midwest busters out...at least not to many responding. Like I said...the gauntlet has been laid. See yall tomorrow in the lanes...LOL
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:53 pm

I will in the near future
robrice
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Come to a show in texas and I'l be your Huckelberry. As for tommorrow.....I will be laying in a pool catching some sun.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Thats the spirit bro! We need about 200 more competitors with that kind of attitude.
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:31 pm

lol you are right my brother
rob
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:51 pm

I wish more SQ guys were out. I went to the show today and ALL SPL vehicles! Many were really nice...but DAMN. Do i need to leave SQ and do a SPL vehicle just to get some comp. Rob and Chris it looks like you guys are in the OK area. I wish we had guys like you all around these parts...true soldiers. I know there are some guys in this area with nice cars. The only conclusion that I can come to is that they are scared! Dare I say that I am the Chris Pate, Eldrige, Biggs, Buwalda, Davis, Chestnut of the midwest!...LOL

p.s. Yeah...Im still s**t talking!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 pm

I was up there in Ok with rob, gary and mark for a while. I am about 8 hours south of them now in College Station Tx.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 pm

<Sniff> I just hope to reach that status some day....

Wisconsin had better watch out...cause at finals, we are going to test these words muttered by the OP...I would hate for you to have to eat some crow. It is stringy and very gamey.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am

Finals is one thing. Thats gonna be way in LA. Im talking about these guys around my part. WI,IL,MI, etc. They need to come out. But Joe...I can s**t talk with you to. LETS GET IT ON HOMIE...lol
Back to top Go down
robrice
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
robrice

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 am

I don't think Biggs or Mark would be "skeered" to compete against you.
I think they they would welcome the opportunity. Logistics are part of the issue. Why don't you come down here? We can have some fun then for sure.
Rob
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Rob, you know your my buddy. As Mark and Gary are. I would love to see how i stack up to you three. You guys are IMO the pinnacle of what this hobby offers.
"The One" will be a tough act to follow as well. I know for a fact that I will have to add in a few hundred more feet of damping material to get my car as quiet as any of the 3 I have already mentioned.

As for you Mohammad, I may have to make a road trip north to see how you stack up to me! This could be a fun time for sure!
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:52 pm

I hear ya Joe. I agree with you. Ive judged, both Gary and Marks car. And I can tell you. Of all the cars I listened to or judged Garys Reagal was one of the best. Along with Pates BMW and Marks 4runner. Rob and Joe Id love to hear your car to. We could definately build on each other. My big complaint is with these so-called SQ guys up here in the WI, IL, MI area. Im tired of going to show and Im the only SQ car there. that suck. But Joe if you wanna make a trip up north. Come on up so I can burn that a**. Ill even pay for your first hotel night...outta my pocket...LOL. How abou that for s**t talkin!

I LOVE THIS!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:17 pm

This weekend USACI Regional @ KCI Expo Center. Huge Show - All Indoors - Hosted by NW Audio.

Come one, come all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:56 am

Ok Ralph...im gonna try to be there.
Back to top Go down
grunge

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:40 pm

How about we have some shows in MN??

Muhammed, I have been busy and next time I am going to bring it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to all the midwest competitiors!   What happened to all the midwest competitiors! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to all the midwest competitiors!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next