Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
New Rule? feet on the ground? Vote_lcapNew Rule? feet on the ground? Voting_barNew Rule? feet on the ground? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
New Rule? feet on the ground? Vote_lcapNew Rule? feet on the ground? Voting_barNew Rule? feet on the ground? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence louisiana stereo Johncarr record disc broken 2010 Audiopipe 80inches globe chef pics songs records world drive crzyblondgrl crank build kyle contest dollar quad finals state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

New Rule? feet on the ground?

Go down 
+8
The_Rowlands
AceFrealy
chrisfish
scionsoloxb
FUZ-T.C.C.
ScreetHoPrez
bojangles
justinkc21
12 posters
AuthorMessage
justinkc21
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justinkc21

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-03-11

New Rule? feet on the ground? Empty
PostSubject: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:12 pm

hey just a question to throw out there seems right but checking my grounds. i was disqualified at a comp this weekend got to re run tho but anyway a couple people bracing my car i guess lifted their feet off the ground and were told that both feet have to be planted while bracing
anyone else herd this?
Back to top Go down
bojangles
Above Average Contributor
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Yep. It's a safety thing. Who knew sound comp could be so dangerous?
Back to top Go down
justinkc21
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justinkc21

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

i guess when ur hitting the big 141's stuff gets dangerous lol
Back to top Go down
ScreetHoPrez
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ScreetHoPrez

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:30 pm

It's not about how hard you're hitting, it's about safety. Someone fell off a car and injured themselves, that's why the rule was put in place. I explained this to you at the show when someone mentioned it to me. I hadn't heard about this before so I called Ralph directly to get the word right from the "horse's mouth".
Back to top Go down
http://www.screethos.com
justinkc21
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justinkc21

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Lol cool cool
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Lol 10 monkey bracing the car; 1 fell off and bumped his head...then mommy ralph said "no more monkey bracing on the car!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:06 pm

holding the car is hurting the score anyways.. IMO
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 pm

My civic gains .3 with 60 pounds of presure over the sub!
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:01 pm

I don't mind the rules change but wish they would put it out besides on the forum after the fact.
Back to top Go down
justinkc21
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justinkc21

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:18 pm

ya no hard feelings anywho just wanted some opinions and that is true on my car also i found out bracing hurts me good thing we got a term lab 1 up trinity
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 pm

It's all good! keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
justinkc21
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justinkc21

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:25 pm

yeppers
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:38 am

AceFrealy wrote:
I don't mind the rules change but wish they would put it out besides on the forum after the fact.
that rule was changed a long time ago .
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 am

Yeah maybe someone was on rows van and fell off from the 165 he does lol! That van is tall lol
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:20 am

The_Rowlands wrote:
AceFrealy wrote:
that rule was changed a long time ago .

This was changed after 07 finals I believe, not new at all. I know who and who's car it happened on. As a judge I've known about this for years and have enforced it at all our shows and at the last two finals I judged.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:19 am

Well I hope they were "car surfing" at least lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:53 am

What about pants on the ground?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:00 am

kickercrx wrote:
What about pants on the ground?
same thing! You look like a fool! Lol
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:18 pm

lol to pants on the ground... rule makes sense thou. ive sat on someones sunroof before and its not like i could hold on to anything
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:21 pm

justinkc21 wrote:
hey just a question to throw out there seems right but checking my grounds. i was disqualified at a comp this weekend got to re run tho but anyway a couple people bracing my car i guess lifted their feet off the ground and were told that both feet have to be planted while bracing
anyone else herd this?
what about pants on the ground?
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:25 am

lol... nah because ud be looking like a FOO if you pants were on the ground
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:08 am

it is not a technical rule in the usaci rule book but it is technically covered. At anytime the head judge can deem something not safe to the people and competitors at the show and can dq someeone for it...depending on the show....depends on the judges...grey area grey area...grey area. krissy almsot got introuble at world finals for this but at the same show someone else did it...so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rule? feet on the ground?   New Rule? feet on the ground? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rule? feet on the ground?
Page 1 of 1