Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Vote_lcapGROUND LOOP?????????????? Voting_barGROUND LOOP?????????????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
GROUND LOOP?????????????? Vote_lcapGROUND LOOP?????????????? Voting_barGROUND LOOP?????????????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad state disc build drive silence Audiopipe records broken dollar louisiana stereo world pics crank finals record kyle 2010 crzyblondgrl contest globe chef Johncarr songs 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

GROUND LOOP??????????????

Go down 
+12
TAMU
ibbangin
scionsoloxb
TECH114
S.L.A.B.
Johncarr
Stingraysevenout
rd s10
Greg McCool
quad box
Magoo
sanman
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

GROUND LOOP?????????????? Empty
PostSubject: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:12 pm

THERE IS WORD OF A GROUND LOOP BEING USED IN A SB CLASS AT FINALS TO ACHEIVE A TONE AFTER THE CD WAS VARIFIED HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS BEING DONE IF ITS TRUE.

ITS GROUNDS THE RCA'S OUT TO ACHEIVE A CERTAIN TONE THATS CLOSE TO THE RES FREQ OF THE CAR TO OBTAIN MAX SPL, AND THE FUNNY THING IS THE GUY WAS BRAGGIN ABOUT IT.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:17 pm

Who and if so it ticks me off that I did the research 2 do it rite
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:19 pm

hmmm might be the old harrison lab rca crossovers???
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:34 pm

IF some did that then thats some BS....
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:58 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:03 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD.......

Fuckit WHO, WHEN , AND WHERE??????????????
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Streetbeat will need a serious over haul for this next year.

Which SB class??
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:10 pm

It would be to late this year to do anything, Something to watch for next year though.

2nd on the who?
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm

Shed some ligh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:51 pm

I dare the person 2 say it again u can rub it the mans face u beat say it on the public forum man up cuz if its tru ur a chump not a champ.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:03 pm

Johncarr wrote:
Streetbeat will need a serious over haul for this next year.

Which SB class??
i agree alot! sb,and sb pro?
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:04 pm

what would u say would make a competitor a pro in sb
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:28 pm

ibbangin wrote:
what would u say would make a competitor a pro in sb

in the industry or just big balls cheers
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:41 am

How bout asking a ? Bout the topic?
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:01 am

no ????'s bout the topic if u guys had a problem there was a way to see...you guys obviously don't believe this other wise u would put ur money where ur mouth is...... it's sad how people act when they lose..... focus harder next year and maybe the guy coplaining will win....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:09 am

ibbangin wrote:
no ????'s bout the topic if u guys had a problem there was a way to see...you guys obviously don't believe this other wise u would put ur money where ur mouth is...... it's sad how people act when they lose..... focus harder next year and maybe the guy coplaining will win....

actually the guy that lost isnt the one complaining and what i am reading is admission to what i asked. see i told you guys he would eventually incrimintae himself on this. copied and will be forwarded through the proper channels.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:10 am

yo see billy when you told quis i can do this at anytime and this is why you let ureself open for all of this.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:12 am

do what u need to do.... i won fair and square....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:14 am

jeff just do what u feel u have to..... quis is a sore loser... always has a excuse... i'll hit that number all year long....you guys are reaching...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:19 am

dude quis just told us what you said i cant beleive in ure arrogance you actually went up to the man and said what you did.

winning is one thing, but trying to destroy the man at the same time by letting him know you cheated is some seriouse Cow poopy.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:21 am

this is not what was said... if this was the cause why didn't he protest my car... swith this around i would have wouldn't u???? a day later to come on here and say it i think is a bunch of crap....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:29 am

actually it was said sunday man i see it as a greay are to me thats probly legal you played the music, and you allowed the music to play while amplifying the signal by grounding it out its smart and is what is.

i think its sad the way you went to the man and rubbed it in his face thats the issue but thats my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:31 am

i didn't quis is has lied to u why not say something to me sunday???? why wait to get on here...
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:47 am

903-360-5402 if anyone want to call...
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:26 am

sanman wrote:
yo see billy when you told quis i can do this at anytime and this is why you let ureself open for all of this.

jeff noone on our team cheated you can believe me or not ,i really dont care but if yall were suspect then why not put up the money right then and there before we left the lanes.finals is over let it go and move on.no need to loose any friendships over someone getting their ass blasted..... Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:33 am

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Or maybe even an OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD. Tamu right or wrong that was awsome and a good one. Jeff ya have to admit that was a good one from Tamu didn't know ya had it in ya on the forum . Keep it up fizzzzzzzzzzcuker.
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:42 am

The main reason why nobody protests at finals is that in order to file an official protest, by the rule book it costs $1000. However, ya'll have found that you can get pretty much the same results by cornering Ralph as you can get with an official protest and if he wants to allow you to do that, then that's how protests are going to be handled.

I personally have a protest hearing aid that runs on very expensive batteries that only last 30 seconds each. Those batteries cost $100 apiece too so you can keep my attention arguing a rule for as long as you keep feeding it batteries or $100 bills. That works very well for keeping people current with the rule book and frivolous complaints to a minimum.

The problem with free protests vs paid protests is that the person protesting for free has nothing to lose and everything to gain. The only people that lose are everyone else because the show ends up dragging on and on and trophies end up getting handed out hours after they should be handed out. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:07 am

But it shouldnt take a grand coming out of someones pocket to enforce rules.....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:22 pm

ok tamu maybe your not the smartest guy in the world wich means you did not comprehend what I have went back and said so keep up this time ok.

I said with the current rules this is not an issue for the music started, and then it got solid I was actually sittin right there, and I was not the only one that said wow ummmm ok I seen the bar graph wich was not being paid attention to untill after this run because of this run. Matt looked at the cd it was looked at agaon if im not mistaken, and to be quite honest im not the one that said something about the run someone else did.

Tamu here is a ? for you how many peaks does it take in the bar graph to be determined music.

wether this or did not accur its smart in my opinion because quite honestly music ran then a tone.

yall bitches need to get off of quis nuts because he aint said Dung Pile in a negative way to any of you I did. Im the one that has brougth all of this up. It was negative at first now I just want to see stricter rules in place every year the beginners class in this sport seems to be munipulated by seasoned vets so whats beginner about it anymore.

sb should be a 1 year and move up to sb5 or a spl class you guys wont like that, but your no longer beginners either.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:46 pm

WELL SAID JEFF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GROUND LOOP??????????????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next