Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Vote_lcapGROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Voting_barGROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Vote_lcapGROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Voting_barGROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state drive crzyblondgrl stereo louisiana quad silence Johncarr world songs 2010 crank globe finals records Audiopipe chef broken kyle contest disc record 80inches pics build dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

GROUND LOOP??????????????

Go down 
+12
TAMU
ibbangin
scionsoloxb
TECH114
S.L.A.B.
Johncarr
Stingraysevenout
rd s10
Greg McCool
quad box
Magoo
sanman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

THERE IS WORD OF A GROUND LOOP BEING USED IN A SB CLASS AT FINALS TO ACHEIVE A TONE AFTER THE CD WAS VARIFIED HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS BEING DONE IF ITS TRUE.

ITS GROUNDS THE RCA'S OUT TO ACHEIVE A CERTAIN TONE THATS CLOSE TO THE RES FREQ OF THE CAR TO OBTAIN MAX SPL, AND THE FUNNY THING IS THE GUY WAS BRAGGIN ABOUT IT.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:59 pm

It would suck but its not a bad idea
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:13 pm

sb should be a 1 year and move up to sb5 or a spl class you guys wont like that, but your no longer beginners either.

why you stop at sb 5 hell he could have won all of the sb classes including 5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:35 pm

why you stop at sb 5 hell he could have won all of the sb classes including 5.[/quote]

you saying he had a 62 in that car with two 10's? thats very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:24 pm

I call bs of course know I can c who is truely tellin a lie cuz if he told u that he must have told quis that
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:48 pm

u guys see what u want... i put my ### up here for anyone to call but no calls so some seem to have ur minds made up..... jeff i seen u sitting there and i started out at a 59.1 and it only went down....
actually i'm a little flattered that yall see that as a good enough number to think it was cheating or any foul play.... magoo i debated on jumping in ur class and taking first but i didn't want to be a prick... and sb4....i don't do this to piss anyone off and do my best to at least be civil to everyone.... there is a way to hadle this those of u that believe this far fetched crap could've put up the $$$$$.... if u don't have a thousand dollars to put up then maybe take a year off and go to school or look for a better job....

another thing is all i got at finals were " good jobs" "nice numbers" and a couple handshakes then i see this crap... jeff just because ur blunt doesn't mean ur right....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:52 pm

u have talked alot of crap to me on here... but u didn't say anything to me at finals.... waited till u got home to run ur mouth that's not cool in my book....
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:54 pm

did anyone ever find out if you can use the same sb car in any sb class at finals? id sure hate to take sb3,4 away from ya billy. Smile
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Navi wrote:
But it shouldnt take a grand coming out of someones pocket to enforce rules.....

True but in order to maintain smooth flow in the event, maybe that's what it takes. The protest procedure is also there to get the judge's and the head judge's attention in a lot of cases. If it is a simple rule clarification or your noted lack of enforcement then someone shouldn't have ANY problem throwing down a G because they know they are going to get it back in short order.

Ya'll have your choice... continue protesting the way you do now and get out of there waaaaay after dark or protest the way that you should and maintain smooth flow of the event and beat everyone out of the building. It takes some big stones to believe in something enough to throw down the house payment for next month to prove a point... trust me... I've done it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:59 pm

actually i said something to you or dont you remember over reacting about volyage before quis even started his run???????

this showed me how you really arent in tune with the rules at all he was over voltage, and if he would have started the run like that i would have said samething and if you would have waited for that then you would have been correct in every way, but since you didnt wait you were just being all pissy man. dont act like ure Dung Pile dont stink bro.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:02 pm

sanman wrote:
ok tamu maybe your not the smartest guy in the world wich means you did not comprehend what I have went back and said so keep up this time ok.

I said with the current rules this is not an issue for the music started, and then it got solid I was actually sittin right there, and I was not the only one that said wow ummmm ok I seen the bar graph wich was not being paid attention to untill after this run because of this run. Matt looked at the cd it was looked at agaon if im not mistaken, and to be quite honest im not the one that said something about the run someone else did.

Tamu here is a ? for you how many peaks does it take in the bar graph to be determined music.

wether this or did not accur its smart in my opinion because quite honestly music ran then a tone.

yall bitches need to get off of quis nuts because he aint said Dung Pile in a negative way to any of you I did. Im the one that has brougth all of this up. It was negative at first now I just want to see stricter rules in place every year the beginners class in this sport seems to be munipulated by seasoned vets so whats beginner about it anymore.

sb should be a 1 year and move up to sb5 or a spl class you guys wont like that, but your no longer beginners either.

get off his nuts????? he lied if that is what he told u... and he's in it as much as u.....he wrote me in private and said he did not say this.... i'm a seasoned vet well i'll take that as a compliment but quis has been competeing as long as i have... it was ok for so called vets earlier in the year when ur tellin me how quis was gonna whoop my ass this year.... but when he doesn't win it's a different story..... also said don't be surprised when bruce get s in my face when we meet, didn't happen.... u like starting crap plain and simple.....

quis don't go behind my back and start Dung Pile and then be friends in private.... like i said before we all see each other at least once a year so if u have any problems with me tell me then....

as of right now i have no problems with any of u... i think it is sad fo people to do this though
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:06 pm

sanman wrote:
actually i said something to you or dont you remember over reacting about volyage before quis even started his run???????

this showed me how you really arent in tune with the rules at all he was over voltage, and if he would have started the run like that i would have said samething and if you would have waited for that then you would have been correct in every way, but since you didnt wait you were just being all pissy man. dont act like ure Dung Pile dont stink bro.

not at all acting like that... u are right i did over react... jeff u know what i'm saying people on here talk any kind of way.... and this didn't happen in person... u did say something to me but u didn't continue to curse me... i just want u to show me the same amount of respect i show u....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:09 pm

txcomp wrote:
Navi wrote:
But it shouldnt take a grand coming out of someones pocket to enforce rules.....

True but in order to maintain smooth flow in the event, maybe that's what it takes. The protest procedure is also there to get the judge's and the head judge's attention in a lot of cases. If it is a simple rule clarification or your noted lack of enforcement then someone shouldn't have ANY problem throwing down a G because they know they are going to get it back in short order.

Ya'll have your choice... continue protesting the way you do now and get out of there waaaaay after dark or protest the way that you should and maintain smooth flow of the event and beat everyone out of the building. It takes some big stones to believe in something enough to throw down the house payment for next month to prove a point... trust me... I've done it...

look at it this way i sopposedly told him with my own mouth that i did this and he didn't say anything to anyone till finals was over or he didn't put up a the money.... if i was sure that someone one cheating i wouldn't have a problem with puting up the money what risk is there i mean u apperently know there cheating right?????
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:10 pm

if anyone ever wants to protest my car at any show... i'll give u half ur money back....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:15 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
did anyone ever find out if you can use the same sb car in any sb class at finals? id sure hate to take sb3,4 away from ya billy. Smile

maybe thats the other reason i didn't do it...jk lol

another point is i used less powa than any other sb competitor there...

and i didn't say that to be a prick... i feel like i put up a good number and worked hard and this takes away from it... jeff, i'm sure u don't like when people say u bought ur titles because u bought ur truck from another competitor(not saying u did) b ut u can see my point...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 pm

he told bruce this i hear about it sunday he didnt wait till finals is over

billy listen or read these words carefully if you in fact did this I did not see anything in the rules that states its illeagal so therefore what do you think there is to protest nothing at all.

I said it before in this thread also its in a greay area if in fact you did it thats where champions are made at the greay area those willing to do what it takes without breaking any written rules do I need to break that down any further cause I sure hope I dont have to.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:21 pm

i bpught it from samsal the way i look at it is they only say that because its a beast wich is true hard work goes into the truck, but there right i did not build the box
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:22 pm

then why put this on here and attempt to make me look bad...why didn't this thread say "billy the champion found a way to play in the grey area" or something catchy like that ....lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:23 pm

the gay area wtf bro
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:24 pm

what ?????
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:25 pm

yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:27 pm

i think quis did this as a way to take the focus off him noy being prepared at all what so ever....

quis dont pm me if u want to say something to me say out here in the open for everyone to see.... no secrets here one big happy disfunctional family we are.....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:28 pm

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:29 pm

i never meantioned anyone name on here i simply put up a title, and allowed it to do what it did man
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:42 pm

any one that wants to know the truth hit me up i don't work so anytime 7.00am till 10.pm 903-360-5402, billy or sb1 champ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Billy is a close friend of mine and he's not a grey area kinda of competior. I think this is a big misunder standing I got no problem with quis I think jeff was getting on his ass for not being ready and he twized the story up to make it look like he got rob from a title so jeff would get off his ass there is one way to clear this up quis tell the truth
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:05 pm

ok for the last time wich seems to be nothing but you slow fella's from Texas Quis didnt say anything to me about this matter do you guys finally understand that now since i had to insult you jesus
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:25 am

I was the judge in the street beat lane. All voltage was verified on peak hold during the run. A few times I had peak hold on before they started there run and would get a spike. I would reset it before the actual run, everytime. No one ran right after starting there car. This is verifed by all the exhause I sucked on all weekend. I was not aware Matt was checking cds also, regardless I checked all cds right before the run and never saw the discs change from one to another. There was a run (don't remember whose) that sounded like a tone but after having the head spl judge look at it and here the judges side it was deemed a legal run. Like I said, I don't know which run or whose car just something that stood out. Take it for what it's worth to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GROUND LOOP??????????????   GROUND LOOP?????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GROUND LOOP??????????????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2