Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What is the actual rule? Vote_lcapWhat is the actual rule? Voting_barWhat is the actual rule? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What is the actual rule? Vote_lcapWhat is the actual rule? Voting_barWhat is the actual rule? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc build pics finals stereo dollar crzyblondgrl silence quad globe songs state crank 2010 80inches kyle chef drive louisiana broken records contest record world Johncarr Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What is the actual rule?

Go down 
+2
Moonie
dbdaddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

What is the actual rule? Empty
PostSubject: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:52 am

why is it that when i was chasing points, i was not allowed to run twice in a division, yet it continues to happen right now. what gives????? are judges ever going to be enforced? or is it that they DO get to make up the rules? i found a show where a competitor competed in sb1,2,3,4,and 5 and super mod 0-4000 PLUS supermod 4000 and up. plus regular AND super portwars

Last edited by dbdaddy on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:15 am

Well you can't run in the same division with the same car....if you have different cars you can....and for SB...it has different rules and is very grey on what u can can't do....as long as you have the right amount of subs than you van run it
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:34 am

ok, so this guy must have two cars that are both registered to him? because i had to pull any points that were earned by the volvo last year. thats my brothers car that i was using along with mine. then i was told you cant do that, so i had ralph pull all those points, but even then i had to run it stock because my truck was in mod and i couldnt repeat a division. not even with a different car.
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:05 pm

In Street Beat, the qualifications or criteria is actuaally downward rather than upwards. (I hope I said that right.) In a nutshell, if your system actually qualifies for SB1, you can run in 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 if you wish. However, if your system is (let's say) qualified for SB3, then you are limited to SB3, 4 & 5. Any of the classes that are higher than the one your system is qualified for are only optional. In other words, if you want to take a chance with your two 10" woofers against four 15's, have at it.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:13 pm

There you go...if the car was your brothers than you should have lost the points....I have a few cars that I run as well...but I don't run 2 cars @ the same show
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 pm

but mike thats not the same for SPL classes right? you cant run mod 0-1000 , 1k-2000 , etc all at one show in the same car right?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Only sb
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:40 pm

This all comes down to the holes in the usac rule book....it should be clear by the rules but the way the rules read its really just a guess
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Well i can tell ya right now whoever does this stuff doesn't get all their points once it hits the main office...See some directors or judges will take your money let you run give you your trophy but when turned into the main office guess what..???? What?

Ralph and Darville only give ya points for one class in each divistion so you kinda just wasted your time and money... When all that would have to be said is wait you wont get all the points if i do this and that would cure it but these same judges would rather take the money instead and worry about the compeditor bitching later that he didn't recieve points and then say well i turned them in... WEll thats not a godddamn answer if you ask me ...But ive seen it for over 10 years now so you all do the math.... And no its not Ralphs fault this time guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 am

Heres what you can do as long as you qualify for it, not pro, etc, 1 entry per show in these divisons
1 stock class
1 super stock class
1 mod class
1 super mod class
port wars
super port
sb1
sb2
sb3
sb4
sb5

Of course that's also if you only have two 10's for the sb classes, ohh and as far as the power classes, you must do same power classes, or similiar, say 0-600 and 0-1000, but not say 0-600 and 1001-2000, easy enough huh? And also of course if your pro, just take stock and sb1-4 off that list.

And as far as the rule book not being clear and having loopholes, that is actually not the case, it is the show director who has the loopholes lol

Here is is from the rulebook for power classes;

"Each vehicle can be entered and judged in only one power class but in as many divisions as it
may qualify to compete in. A separate registration is required for each division’s judging. A
competitor may enter more than one vehicle in the same event but only in different power
classes. Vehicles may reenter that same power class as many times as the event schedule will
allow. (Retries)"

And SB;

"10. Exception to “USACI General Rules”. In Street Beat a competitor may compete in multiple
classes within the Street Beat division provided his/her vehicle meets the qualifications for that
class. .
(Example: A competitor has 4 - 10" woofers which qualifies him/her to compete in SB2, 3, 4 and
5 but not SB1. Remember that points qualification for SB1, 2, and 3 are listed as "maximum".)
11. Pros* may only compete in SB5."

Thats easy enough if you ask me, if you have any problems i suggest you carry a rulebook with you, then you can show the judge, of course the judge should probably have a rulebook too, but i doubt most could produce one if yo asked to see it.

Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 am

i have no more questions. you cleared it up 100 percent.

the way the rules read you can actually run every single class provided you have enough cars. and every single sb class with only one car.

that being the case, i have yet to have a judge steer me wrong. it has been me that has been wrong. i guess i need to read a little before i cry about something.

thanks chad.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the actual rule?   What is the actual rule? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the actual rule?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Rules Ideas and Input :: RULES DISCUSSION-
Jump to: