Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapfinals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Voting_barfinals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapfinals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Voting_barfinals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records silence broken quad louisiana stereo globe drive build state record finals songs kyle chef pics contest disc Audiopipe world crank dollar 80inches crzyblondgrl Johncarr 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

points curve or non-curve for Finals

Go down 
+8
jkrob21
Jan Bennett
montyj
dlechner
jayhawkblk
sqmustang
Crush
jsketoe
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: points curve or non-curve for Finals   finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

I'll be glad when we get the competitor numbers back up so that folks can't sit out all year then show up to Finals to compete in their normal class. IMO, if you are in a region that has SQ shows...you should get close to the points requirement if not all of it. If you are somewhere there wasn't a show within 4 hours or so, I can understand a curve. If there have been shows and you have been present and judged/competed you should have no issue getting your points.
I just know of a situation where a couple of possible crossovers from other orgs were told that they had to have an active membership (which I agree) and if they haven't done any shows they had to be in Expert at Finals.

Just wanted to vent. This is part of the reason there isn't a big SQ turnout is that many sit and wait until Finals. Also, I understand why some seasoned guys with good cars don't want to come out unless there is a good judge. The competitor side of me totally understands that. Why tune to end for someone that can't hear the guy fart in front of him. afro
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: points curve or non-curve for Finals   finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
heck yeah.....

You would like that, wouldn't you! More in your class!

Maybe next year Cool !
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: points curve or non-curve for Finals   finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:33 am

If Chris has his car put back together...
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: points curve or non-curve for Finals   finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:43 am

John, you know as well as I do that my "daily driver" IS NOT an Expert car! No

This was to be my last year with this car! I hope that Ralph and the crew at USACI have recieved my e-mail and let me know soon.

I did go look at cars yesterday! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: points curve or non-curve for Finals   finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:35 pm

You will not have to compete in expert. You can also compete in the comsumer and pro Q classes (sound only). They are open as well. Ralph will let you in......don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: points curve or non-curve for Finals   finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:15 pm

Yeah, I thought about the Q classes as well.

Hopefully I get a response tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: points curve or non-curve for Finals   finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:46 pm

actually chris is on the money there i think....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: points curve or non-curve for Finals   finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:53 am

Did you get an answer? I dont want him to have to go to one of those classes.. Is there anyway i can transfer some of mine or some of my Judging points ill never use... TIM could that be exceptable? Hate to see ya have to change class cause of no shows in your area.
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: points curve or non-curve for Finals   finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:19 am

We don't transfer points from one competitor to another to the best of my knowledge.

The best bet if there is still a question is to call the office and speak with RALPH (not Mike, not Rick, not Connie, not Justin, not Jesse, etc). This issue came thru R&E a while back and I'm not sure what the resolution was but I put in my .02 when it came through. Ralph would be the only person that knows what the answers from all of the R&E responses were.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: points curve or non-curve for Finals   finals - points curve or non-curve for Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

points curve or non-curve for Finals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2