Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Vote_lcapNEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Voting_barNEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Vote_lcapNEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Voting_barNEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches Audiopipe crank disc silence kyle chef dollar record stereo quad world 2010 drive contest globe Johncarr broken louisiana songs pics crzyblondgrl build finals state records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

NEW RD OWNERS

Go down 
+17
aho77
tmorris
Alan
BBGIC
tank2215
george szawan
KickerRex
USACGC
Canaan
Twisted Image
Alarm God
S.L.A.B.
CustomConcepts
chrisfish
Team Kracker
Andrew2944r
sanman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

SO WHO HAS BEEN COMPENSATED SO FAR AND I DONT MEAN PETTY PROMISES
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tmorris

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:43 pm

USACGC wrote:
aho77 wrote:
i dont know every ones situation but i know ty and those guys ( not joel thow )on a personal level and i do know that thay are trying to make ends meet with every one i understand that every one is frustrated with what all happened and it sucks, not trying to but in on anything thats been going on but thats what i know and just thought i would put my 2 cents in

No, Tracey, He knows yall!!!!! LOL
He does not know me. We've never met, at least as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 pm

All i can say is how silly is it that a USACI OFFICIAL is coming on here and slandering a companies name..... Ralph do you condon this type of negatity now? Wow Nice..

Greg Can you really expect someone to pay you when you are going about this like you are? I would think that you are way more professional than that sir!!! And how in the world is it Joel fault that Steve stiffed you i mean i dont even see how steve stiffed you bro he didn't even have the booth out there that year from what im hearing but he owes you??????? Maybe he was hell i dont know but if he wasn't i guess you better start letting your distibutors know that if they dont show they still owe and get it in writting cause really if i was Joel i wouldn't pay you a damn thing after putting it on here .... This aint my fight but i can say that seeing a supposedly USACI official coming on and airing out their personal laundry .. I mean if anything is owed to you it you not usaci right? .
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
All i can say is how silly is it that a USACI OFFICIAL is coming on here and slandering a companies name..... Ralph do you condon this type of negatity now? Wow Nice..

Greg Can you really expect someone to pay you when you are going about this like you are? I would think that you are way more professional than that sir!!! And how in the world is it Joel fault that Steve stiffed you i mean i dont even see how steve stiffed you bro he didn't even have the booth out there that year from what im hearing but he owes you??????? Maybe he was hell i dont know but if he wasn't i guess you better start letting your distibutors know that if they dont show they still owe and get it in writting cause really if i was Joel i wouldn't pay you a damn thing after putting it on here .... This aint my fight but i can say that seeing a supposedly USACI official coming on and airing out their personal laundry .. I mean if anything is owed to you it you not usaci right? .

Jimbo, Its owed to me, not USACi. If you knew the situation you would understand. If you would like to know more on it feel free to call me 228-324-7671. I have been very patient with Joel and have been waiting for approx 5 months for payment and only thing i get is promises. Every time we talk that it will be this friday and then it will be next friday and then the following friday. Seems payday never comes. I mean it comes to a certain point sooner or later that you get tired of waiting.
And yes, they had the booth, and all the radio and tv ads that we promoted them on and the thousands of flyers and all the awards and tshirts that we plastered their logo all over!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ScrapinTheCoast.com
tmorris

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Was this from Scapin the Coast 2008 or 2009?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:15 pm

I thought a USACI official would handle this better than talking on a public forum. I agree with Jimbo on the situation, I don't see where he owes anything, maybe you should try to contact Steve Miller the numbers I have for him 770-726-9337 and 404-693-7070. He is the person that ripped everybody off, Joel didn't do anything besides get himself stuck in one hell of a ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:30 pm

See thats where i was lyed too bye Steve bro i remember he was all pissy about it saying he didn't even go but i shoulda knew better than to take his word on it... Im just suprised that joel would want to take on that responcibility without meaning to pay you. Im sure he will get it to you since he said he would bro... I know patients isn't the best answer but if we work together maybe before finals joel will get ya caught up. Dont give up on him yet . He really is a stand up guy from what i know... I would be pissed too Greg so i cant say much but i feel he will get ya handled cause i know he will want to do some stuff with you later at scrappin and wants to make it right this i do know.... Goodluck and i do understand it just sucks that Steve put everyone in this damn situation did i say lately THANKS STEVE YOU DA MAN..... SOIOFFFFABITCH THIS SUCKS
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm

tmorris wrote:
Was this from Scapin the Coast 2008 or 2009?

2009...I have my cup that has RD on it
Back to top Go down
marcmdm2005
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
marcmdm2005

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Well I ordered a 1000.1. Never received it. And now I don't expect to. I kept getting excuses excuses and more excuses.
I don't blame the new owner one bit. Nor am I asking for anything from him.
Just sucks because i am out of the money.
I understand it took time to get the amp if they were out. With the boat coming over them time to assemble and what not. But not this long.

I don't blame him at all. But I will say this. I will never purchase RD ever again because of that. The name is scorned with me!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RD OWNERS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3