Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Vote_lcapNEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Voting_barNEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Vote_lcapNEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Voting_barNEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc contest chef pics Audiopipe quad songs state louisiana finals 2010 broken crank dollar kyle 80inches Johncarr globe drive silence record build stereo crzyblondgrl world records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

NEW RD OWNERS

Go down 
+17
aho77
tmorris
Alan
BBGIC
tank2215
george szawan
KickerRex
USACGC
Canaan
Twisted Image
Alarm God
S.L.A.B.
CustomConcepts
chrisfish
Team Kracker
Andrew2944r
sanman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

SO WHO HAS BEEN COMPENSATED SO FAR AND I DONT MEAN PETTY PROMISES
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:10 pm

I agree ralph, but you see some were contacted by them, and others were not on the equipment owed some were compensated and well agains others were not.

you see a pattern yet
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 pm

what you posted to be honest means little to nothing to me at all just your words being expressed on a public forum as are mine

"did you read what i actually said"
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:13 pm

ill tell you whats sad is that Miller has another company now, and robly still doing his thing on others without them even knowing about it
Back to top Go down
tmorris

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:14 pm

oh yeah I forgot you know everything and everyone else is stupid....you should actually run for president since you have all the answers, you could probably fix all the country's, maybe even the world's problems....lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:15 pm

so this has gone from the money spent, not compensated for while others have stated that they have in fact been compensated.

and why dont you just suck my cock you fornicating dirt bag
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:17 pm

sanman wrote:
so this has gone from the money spent, not compensated for while others have stated that they have in fact been compensated.

and why dont you just suck my cock you fornicating dirt bag

wow...what a winner...lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 pm

i have been wuite a few times

maybe you should try it sometimes running your mouth and a extemely competitive vehicle takes skills most the people on here dont have, but just one few of us are truelly that talented

you dont like what i say try to keep your mouth shut buddy
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I didnt come on here to stir up crap, just to point out the fact that they the company is now in the hands of people who are trying to right some of the wrongs done by steve in the past. Even though their contractual legal obligation has been surpassed by a huge margin
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:23 pm

sanman wrote:
i have been wuite a few times

maybe you should try it sometimes running your mouth and a extemely competitive vehicle takes skills most the people on here dont have, but just one few of us are truelly that talented

you dont like what i say try to keep your mouth shut buddy
If you will try to post messages that make sense I will try to understand them
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:24 pm

and grammar and spelling > you.. Razz
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 am

When you purchase a company, not only do you purchase all the accounts but you also purchase the debt. I dont beleive that they are trying to correct any mistakes when I lowered the amount of the debt that RD owed to me from $1,250 down to a mere $500 and after promises after promise of I will pay you next week and then next week its the following week or in 2 weeks, etc.... and ends up 5 months later and still no payment? Doesnt sound to me like anyone is trying to fix anything. Especially when they are out sponsoring other events before they clear up old debts. And 3022 might not be RDs phone #, but its Tjs security which is the new owners of RD
Back to top Go down
http://www.ScrapinTheCoast.com
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 am

i personally have no idea why they would of paid for "RD" they could of just called up sja and started the exact same company with out any of the head ache and im sure less cash... and probly a better logo lol
Back to top Go down
CustomConcepts
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:57 am

well the company was not purchased, only the rights to the name,not the whole company there were no accounts changing hands, or any other files, so in essence the new company is just that, a new company, with a different ein, and different tax id, so from a legal standpoint has no obligations to money owed by the old owner.
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:23 am

As far as im concerned, a promise is a promise. When Joel and I came to an agreement then that agreement stands. Joel, if you had no intentions on paying the debt then you should have never made the promise to me. We came to the agreement that you would pay me the $500 if I lowered the debt down from the $1250. So in my eyes, now you are no better than Steve. Making promises and not keeping them. I kept up with my end of the agreement and have been very patient. Joel, you called me back up after i explained to you that RD stiffed me for $1250 and asked me what you could do to make this right because you wanted to build a relationship. Youre not off to a good start!
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:44 am

USACGC wrote:
As far as im concerned, a promise is a promise. When Joel and I came to an agreement then that agreement stands. Joel, if you had no intentions on paying the debt then you should have never made the promise to me. We came to the agreement that you would pay me the $500 if I lowered the debt down from the $1250. So in my eyes, now you are no better than Steve. Making promises and not keeping them. I kept up with my end of the agreement and have been very patient. Joel, you called me back up after i explained to you that RD stiffed me for $1250 and asked me what you could do to make this right because you wanted to build a relationship. Youre not off to a good start!
How about this.....I was screwd over by a guy for $2500, you were screwd over for $1250, I will gladly pay you $500, you pay me $1000. Then both debts will be settled up and RD wont even be involved since they really dont owe either on of us anyway? sound fair?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:46 am

How many of you guys used credit cards or paypal?

I think pretty much all cc cards and paypal have buyers protection now.

Last year my wife and I bought concert tickets for $300 then it got cancelled with no money back, but we went through the cc company and they refunded our money. Here is what the concert was suppose to be. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Gone_Wild
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 am

kickercrx wrote:
How many of you guys used credit cards or paypal?

I think pretty much all cc cards and paypal have buyers protection now.

Last year my wife and I bought concert tickets for $300 then it got cancelled with no money back, but we went through the cc company and they refunded our money. Here is what the concert was suppose to be. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Gone_Wild
I will do this only as a last resort! I still have trust in joel!
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:23 am

tmorris wrote:
USACGC wrote:
How about this.....I was screwd over by a guy for $2500, you were screwd over for $1250, I will gladly pay you $500, you pay me $1000. Then both debts will be settled up and RD wont even be involved since they really dont owe either on of us anyway? sound fair?

You go after your boy. I will go after Joel. Joel made a commitment to me.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:49 pm

TMORRIS im going to guess that you are affiliated with these new guys from RD somehow since you seem to be trying to justify why they dont have to do this or that. Do you think this iwll help you out or get you kick back back in any way or what man.

how about I dont give a fornicate what you are owed period dude, and spell check this all you want because the message is clear "fornicate YOU" that's meant with the upmost disrespect
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:57 pm

tiiiiiiiiiight lol
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Yes, His name is Tracey Morris. He works for them. Yesterday I called and asked for Joel and Tracey told me that he would be in about 30 minutes, and then 45 minutes later Ty screened his call and told me that Joel was out sick! Imagine that.
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:16 pm

USACGC wrote:
Yes, His name is Tracey Morris. He works for them. Yesterday I called and asked for Joel and Tracey told me that he would be in about 30 minutes, and then 45 minutes later Ty screened his call and told me that Joel was out sick! Imagine that.
Yes, my name is Tracey Morris. The reason that I answered the phone is because you called the TJs Audio number, not the RD Audio number. I work at TJs Audio not RD.
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Yes, you also told me that Joel was on his way in and that he would be there in about 30 minutes and then Ty 45 minutes later screened the call and tried to tell me that Joel wasnt coming in that hes sick! Sounds to me like nothing has changed with RD
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:20 pm

someone other than me has the same impression I would be willing to bet the same man is still behind it all
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:36 pm

i dont know every ones situation but i know ty and those guys ( not joel thow )on a personal level and i do know that thay are trying to make ends meet with every one i understand that every one is frustrated with what all happened and it sucks, not trying to but in on anything thats been going on but thats what i know and just thought i would put my 2 cents in
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:37 pm

oh and i do know that thay took on all the debt that was involved also
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 pm

sanman wrote:
TMORRIS im going to guess that you are affiliated with these new guys from RD somehow since you seem to be trying to justify why they dont have to do this or that. Do you think this iwll help you out or get you kick back back in any way or what man.

how about I dont give a fornicate what you are owed period dude, and spell check this all you want because the message is clear "fornicate YOU" that's meant with the upmost disrespect
Mr. Sanman, I am very impressed with your grammar this time around. Although you still didn't have anything intelligent to say, it was very easy to understand this time.
Thank you for that
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:05 pm

aho77 wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! Thanks buddy!
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm

aho77 wrote:
Not true
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:30 pm

aho77 wrote:
i dont know every ones situation but i know ty and those guys ( not joel thow )on a personal level and i do know that thay are trying to make ends meet with every one i understand that every one is frustrated with what all happened and it sucks, not trying to but in on anything thats been going on but thats what i know and just thought i would put my 2 cents in

No, Tracey, He knows yall!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RD OWNERS   NEW RD OWNERS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RD OWNERS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next