Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Vote_lcapfinals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Voting_barfinals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Vote_lcapfinals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Voting_barfinals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record Audiopipe stereo drive Johncarr dollar songs 80inches disc pics build contest finals records silence crank quad state chef crzyblondgrl louisiana globe broken world kyle 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS

Go down 
+25
USACGC
SpeakerBox
2loudcrew
Stingraysevenout
TeamSpead-Kenny
Nick
Canaan
jsketoe
Alan
sanman
lowdime
Aldo
chrisfish
daddy_j
scionsoloxb
hunterw
beatnoutdaframe
2003f150
iowan
Team Big'Un
BBGIC
rd s10
supadave
SQcrewcab
The_Rowlands
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

THOUGHT THERE WAS GOIN TO BE POSTED AFTER CES , DONT KNOW IF I MISSED THE POST OR NOT , SO FINALS IS ????
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:41 pm

so where is it when is it
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Nothing is final yet
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:00 pm

yes, not final yet, but think chad is on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:14 pm

aww you guys are like kids peeking on xmas ! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Stop that...You will know soon. And yes it is me deleting the post...And yes you are ALL like a kid peeking in on christmas and the parent has to come in behind ya and move the presents.

UPDATE
Ok now they took my deal on Finals but we have to work out the details. They are trying to throw in other prices for other things, so we still are negotiating...If you figured it out good but let the others be surprised...I just don't want anyone booking rooms or getting excited when it isn't set in STONE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 pm

OH AND
They set us up for Oct. 15th to 17th but that is another organizations finals...so we are working on that too, really debating if we should move to another date if available. It might stay those dates or it might not. Will let you know more soon!
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Sorry Jenissa for trying to peak at my Xmas present... Thank you for the updates..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Ok i will not post it anymore,

i guess you underestimated the power of the internet and a bored person so i just started looking around with the details you gave on google, names, distance from you etc.

I havent been there in about 5 years but i think location wise it sounds like a spot lots could get to.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Dang, as much as i like Oct finals, Nov would be good this year.. Extra time to save for Gas Money..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:44 pm

if this is for real.. i bet ill have like 8 or so local cars ive worked on head out for finals now..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:49 pm

i dont understand whats so secret about sharing the location in its early statges as long as it is put as an idea or in negations.

not a whole thread that its here when its not even set in stone this si where people in the past have gotten off track
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:17 pm

21 hrs for me! I haven't been down that far south sence the 80's
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:39 pm

It would be sweet for sure
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 pm

You guys surely will not book a Finals the same weekend as MECA...again.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:22 pm

13 hrs for me sounds good,,,,ole girl has another long drive ahead
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:24 pm

jsketoe wrote:
You guys surely will not book a Finals the same weekend as MECA...again.

We will do what we have to in the best interest of USACI. I do not believe that is going to be the same weekend as another organization and will avoid it alt all costs. That said, we will do what we have to avoid the large events but cannot spend our days keeping track of the 20 or more organizations and when they hold shows and where and how. We have to consider USACI members and their needs first. That is what we will do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Canaan
Canaan

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 pm

finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Nurple-pptime
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 pm

sanman wrote:
i dont understand whats so secret about sharing the location in its early statges as long as it is put as an idea or in negations.

not a whole thread that its here when its not even set in stone this si where people in the past have gotten off track
im with jeff here. why is this a secret? be nice to know where and when. so some ppl like myself can make plans for it. Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:32 pm

scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:09 pm

When we tell people what we are working on they tend to run out and ask for time off and then book rooms and then when it turns out we cannot go there they blame us. We will announce it when it is time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
13 hrs for me sounds good,,,,ole girl has another long drive ahead
yea . Looks like a streight shot for you!
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 pm

17hrs for me to shreveport Sad but i dont think im making it this year regardless of location. but maybe something will change. who knows
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:33 pm

hunterw wrote:
17hrs for me to shreveport Sad but i dont think im making it this year regardless of location. but maybe something will change. who knows
??????
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Canaan wrote:
finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Nurple-pptime

Basketball
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Guess ill have to start getting some points!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:58 pm

chrisfish wrote:
hunterw wrote:
??????

Because my Bro just broke his leg, out of work for a bit. Kinda hurts the cash flow.. hunter, If i can find some money, i will pay your way to finals..
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:35 am

Well we will take a team donation thing or something bro find out how much you need and let me or aron know so we can work on it
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:35 am

Great Idea Jimbo..
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 am

SQcrewcab wrote:
Great Idea Jimbo..
hell yea count me in for some!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:31 am

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS   finals - DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DID I MISS LOCATION OF FINALS
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next