Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
12 SQ classes...... Vote_lcap12 SQ classes...... Voting_bar12 SQ classes...... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
12 SQ classes...... Vote_lcap12 SQ classes...... Voting_bar12 SQ classes...... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo build drive quad disc globe world songs crzyblondgrl finals record dollar 80inches louisiana crank contest kyle pics state 2010 records Johncarr silence Audiopipe broken chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

12 SQ classes......

Go down 
+8
bmuhammad1
FUZ-T.C.C.
BBGIC
TeamTCA
Stingraysevenout
OnYrMrk
genxx
Champion
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-03-19

12 SQ classes...... Empty
PostSubject: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 am

12 classes

Stock-Amature
Stock-Intermediate
Stock-Pro

Modified -Amature
Modified- Intermediate
Modified- Pro
Modified-Expert

Exotic- Amature
Exotic- Intermediate
Exotic- Pro
Exotic-Expert

Monster

Stock- The vehicle appears to be exactly as the manufacture intended for the vehicle to appear, Only modifications allowed would be what is necassary to upgrade equipment. dash kits, speaker adapters, etc.. These are all production street vehicles

Modified- The vehicle has modified interior panels. Upgraded door panels, kick panels, tweeter pillars, etc... but still represents the original interior as the manufacture intended. These are all production street vehicles.

Exotic- The vehicle has been modified in a way that it no longer appears as it did from the manufacture. New dash, new door panels relocated seats, etc.... Non production street vehicles allowed in the class.

Monster- Vehicles that have taken Exotic to the extreme. single seat, etc...

Amature-- SQ only class, after first season of competition the vevicle automatically gets moved to the Intermediate class. or After 3 wins the competitor is allowed to move up. But everyone starts at this level....

Intermediate-- Competitor competes in this class until he wins 6 more events.

Pro-- Competitor can stay in this class forever, or until he wins 6 more events, then he can move to expert if he chooses...

Expert is the cream of the crop of each division... Experts win prize money at top events... Experts become the rockstars of the organization, the organization promotes them on the websites. and in media and print. These are the superstars of the industry and should be treated so...

Monster - single class, factory owned vehicles or open to anyone. no prize money

The runk area is "open" to installation,

This is a sample of how a competior would climb through the ranks...

competitor "Ralph Randall"

Stock-Amature (first show) (won first 3 shows attended) (moves up)
Stock-Intermediate (wins 6 more shows) (moves up)
Stock-Pro (wins 6 more shows) (moves up)

Modified -Amature (skips the SQ class)
Modified- Intermediate (wins 6 shows) (moves up)
Modified- Pro (wins 6 shows) (moves up)
Modified-Expert (stays in this class forever or until he decides to build new door panels or dash or take a seat out and make it into a single seater etc.)

ok he won the lottery and goes for it.....
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:04 am

Gary-IMO we need a cross over class.

Auto move up is a great idea. However unlike the days of poeple trailing cars to shows the sport has become 99% daily drivers.

This seems to force most people into one class with in a year or two. As at many small shows only one or two cars shows up. So by the end of the season people will all be in the same class by the end of the year.

or

This will lead to people only attending a few triple point shows or place top three at Regionals and getting an invite to finals. They will ensure they do not get first place wins to not be forced to move up. This will lead to people attending even less shows.

Only thing I see as far as auto move is if you win Finals it should be an auto move up.

I like your class breakdown idea but we need a x-over class and take out the stringent auto move up rule.

12 classes

Street-X-over class, no install, SQ and unlimited SPL

Stock-Amature
Stock-Intermediate

Modified -Amature
Modified- Intermediate
Modified- Pro
Modified-Expert

Exotic- Amature
Exotic- Intermediate
Exotic- Pro
Exotic-Expert

Monster
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm

We can only have 10 classes if I understood it correctly from the Member's meeting.

So take two of them out and you have possibilities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:36 pm

That is to easy.

10 classes

Stock-Amature
Stock-Intermediate

Modified -Amature
Modified- Intermediate
Modified- Pro

Exotic- Amature
Exotic- Intermediate
Exotic- Pro

Monster

Then if you wanted to do an auto move as Gary suggested. All Amature classes are 6 wins then auto move and win world finals is an auto move up. Once you reach pro in Modified or Exotic you can stay there until you win 2 World Finals then you auto move up.

Just ideas and that is what is needed.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Im liking the sound of all this... Good job guys hope yall get it down packed.
Back to top Go down
TeamTCA
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TeamTCA

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:49 pm

I'm diggin it too. Like the breakdown Gary. Much easier to implement as long as USACi and event directors can keep up with how many time a certain competitor has won a class to prevent any "sandbaggin". But I think its doable. What about SPL?? unless I just missed it. I think we can only have 10 too. I know, I know. We could possible eliminate the upper classes (Expert) except at Regionals and Finals. Just a thought..

TC
TCAudio
Back to top Go down
http://www.tcaudio.net
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:53 pm

10 classes......
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Easy mod Todd. Here it is with SPL, we just add it into the top classes since it is for the big dogs best of the best of that class.

10 classes

Stock-Amature
Stock-Intermediate

Modified -Amature
Modified- Intermediate
Modified- Pro----Unlimited SPL

Exotic- Amature
Exotic- Intermediate
Exotic- Pro----Unlimited SPL

Monster-----Unlimited SPL
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:42 pm

Well done on preparing what looks like a great sq rankings...i like how its set up.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Im liking it to. What ive seen so far. Great.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Brian, I dont understand what you mean by cross-over class....
please elaborate....

I say we walk before we run,,,, lets determine the classes, then we can figure out which ones have SPL.... I think every class needs to have SPL. Maybe capped. Maybe not? But capping it at a level that everyone can reach isnt really a solution...

I would eliminate the Monster class. No offense to anyone, but really and truly that class caters to only one vehicle that I know of... Nor should a monster type vehicle be grouped into another class... Its and apple trying to share space with green beans.. Fruit with Fruit and Vegetables with Vegetables...

We could also eliminate the modified expert class....

That would have us at TEN.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Again, no offense to anyone... If we are being restricted to only ten classes. Then these ten classes are very valuable and need to be allotted appropraitely... We do not need to have one class dedictaed to a single or maybe 2 vehicles. Definately eliminate the monster class... All SQ classes should be required to have 2 side by side seats.....
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Cross over class.

A class that would allow the StreetBeat SPL guys/gals the ability to compete head to head with the SQ guys.

Basically StreetBeat with SQ added in with no install. I have already spoken with three StreetBeat guys that stated they would really like this and would do it if available.

Unlimited SPL and no install help level the playing field.

It is on the SPL guys to put up big numbers, get decent SQ points and the SQ guys to max the SQ portion and do a decent SPL number.

This is an open class anyone can do it. That includes the top SQ cars to the manufactures ect. Gives everyone a piece of the pie, a place to play and a the manufactures an avenue also.

Last edited by genxx on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Maybe we do a capped SPL until Pro.

Like 130db= 2 pts 135db= 3 pts 140db= 5 pts 145db= 7 pts 150db+= 10 pts

Where install is and how it is scored per class does need to be worked out. Maybe it should be weighted as you move up same as the SPL. As you move up more install is on the score sheet.

Install example
Amateur=Predetermined safety requirements which=5 points total
Intermediate=15 install points and max 5 creativity points
Pro=20 install points and max 8 creativity points

All classes have max 5 showman points available based on car is open and competitor there to answer questions and show vehicle 90% of time.

These would help level up the scores between install, SQ and SPL. Since we are doing away with the Q class.

So maybe you install only scores a 8 out of 15, then you know you need to make up those points in creativity, SPL and showman ship.
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:47 pm

I like the:

Exotic-Expert

I agree I do not see the need for the Monster class. A lot of work for one car.
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Gary what about this

Street X---The cross over class, no install, SQ and unlimited SPL, open to everyone

Stock-Amature-Capped SPL
Stock-Intermediate-Unlimited SPL

Modified -Amateur-Capped SPL
Modified- Intermediate-Capped SPL
Modified- Pro----Unlimited SPL

Exotic- Amature-Capped SPL
Exotic- Intermediate-Capped SPL
Exotic- Pro----Unlimited SPL
Exotic-Expert-----Unlimited SPL

I also feel that for all Amateur there needs to be a time limit. I say 2 years or a World Finals win. If you meet either of those criteria then you are forced to compete Intermediate in that class.

Example-You win never win Stock Amateur in 2 years you are auto moved to Stock Intermediate.

You win Modified Amateur at finals you are auto moved to Modified Intermediate.

Unlimited SPL I mean full number value. So 150db = 150 pts. ect.

Thoughts????
Back to top Go down
audioroach

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:35 pm

A few thoughts from a nobody:

I applaud this organization on seeing the crisis we all are facing with this sport and attempting to do something about it. I look forward to trying out the new formats when they become finalized.

I think there should be a rudimentary install portion for the crossover class. Part of the goal is to teach the public on what is safe and ideal practices. It doesn't have to be much possibly a 5-10 scale. Some examples:
- properly fused.
- properly grounded
- properly secured.
- wiring protected
- security system present.

It still show the importance of the install which the other classes have as part of their judging, if i am correct on my assumption...but it shouldn't penalize someone who doesn't have those items completed.
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Stock Amateur would be that class with basic install.IMO

If anything for street we have a safety check with no points.

You pass the safety check and you are good.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:40 am

I like the cross over idea... What are the street beat rules?
Would it basically be sq. plus unlimited spl?
I think there has to be some basic install points.... No matter what class you compete in there should be some installation requirements that have to be met or you get penalized.... And besides, it should be easy for anyone to abide by some basic guidelines... right?
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 am

StreetBeat is done by number of drivers to dertermine your class. You must play music only no burps, 14.7v only, Amp unlimited, Batteries unlimited, 1 Alt only, vehicles mods limited to behind the B-Pillar. That is it in a nut shell.

Street X-
Would be the full SQ intermediate sound score sheet, Unlimited SPL and must meet basic safety install requirments.

1. Power wire fused
2. Amps mounted securely
3. Speakers mounted securely
4. Is the overall system safe
ect. I would about 5 to 7 minimum requirments this would all have to worked out.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:44 pm

do you count mids, tweets, and subs?

how would we group these vehicles into the sq classes, would it sill be by mods to the car?
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Look, that is all well and good. No monster class/single seat class then you will definitely eliminate me and my guys from USACI. Its not a threat in any way, but if there is not a place in USACI i can compete then I would be forced to compete in other orgs where there is a place. I want you all to understand that. I mean no disrespect or harm to anyone, it is just that simple. It makes sense for my shop and team to support an org that allows my honda to compete. With the way it has been explained to me anyone who wants to compete with a single seat tune on there car can enter the monster class. So it will definitely be more than one car. I know for a fact both of the existing expert competitors would enter the class with one seat tunes and run against me.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Moving up after six wins is not IMO the best way to have someone move up.

Lets say hypothetically, that I, compete in 6 shows on my way to finals. Lets also say that as an intermediate, I win all 6 shows. By this information, i would have compete Pro at finals due to winning those 6 shows.

I know this is not out of the ordinary mainly due to the past winners of the Points series. So I would venture to say that if you win Finals ONCE, then you should move up. You have been to the top of the mountain, and conquered it. Time to move on.

This will weed out those that stay in their prospective classes and sandbag for trophies.

Also, I think that we need to decide what is an amature, Intermediate and Pro.

We don't judge by car...we judge by experience.

You can be a first year competitor, and if you aren't experienced enough to show your car, to explain the ins and outs of the car, and if you tuned your car, you are an amature. A beginner, first time out.

Now that doesn't matter if they built their car or not, cause lets face it, the majority of cars that are winning Finals are not DIY'ers. They are professionally built cars. I can count on my hand the amount of DIY'ers that have made it and placed at Finals.

Is it wrong to have someone professionally build your car? NO.
Point being that in all other forms of motorsports, there are sponsors and builders that build cars for their driver. And it is recognized as the standard. Do you think that Jeff Gordon built his car? NOPE, he just drives it.

So a rookie (amature) still has to smooth out the edges before taking it to the next step next year to Intermediate.

To base a class on whether the car was built by a professional or not, to me, is a moot point.

I started off in USACi as an Intermediate, I didn't go the route of Basic. Could have, but, I have competed in the past as a PRO...roughly 10 years prior in the organization that starts with an I.

To me, that would have been sandbagging against a less polished opponent.

I guess what I am trying to say is that we cannot base our competitor classes on whether the car was pro-built or not. The majority of competitors have their car built. We need to accurately gauge our competitors by their experience as well.

just my .01 cent, can't afford the other. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
autosoundtex

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Ok I think we are on the right track here i just think the nomenclature is wrong. i also think that we only need one stock class. we have all been talking about there is no real difference between amateur and pro so why call the classes that.

Street X (very basic install, sound and Unlimited SPL)

Stock ( basic install, advanced sound and caped SPL)

ANYONE CAN PLAY HERE

I think if this class is ruled upon as Gary put it at the top there only needs to be one class because everybody here is truly on a level playing field. (no mods at all)

Modified - Beginner (One Year)
Modified - Intermediate
Modified - Advanced (Prize Money capable)

Exotic - Beginner (One Year)
Exotic - Intermediate
Exotic - Advanced (Prize Money capable)

Modified - Expert (Prize Money capable)
Exotic - Expert (Prize Money capable)

I separated these two classes for a reason. The Expert class was set up because of the extra support these people get. and i think this needs to stay separated. I think with an extra class in that realm in-witch they have never had before, they should be able to make room for all that want to play.....

Just some thoughts
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
Look, that is all well and good. No monster class/single seat class then you will definitely eliminate me and my guys from USACI. Its not a threat in any way, but if there is not a place in USACI i can compete then I would be forced to compete in other orgs where there is a place. I want you all to understand that. I mean no disrespect or harm to anyone, it is just that simple. It makes sense for my shop and team to support an org that allows my honda to compete. With the way it has been explained to me anyone who wants to compete with a single seat tune on there car can enter the monster class. So it will definitely be more than one car. I know for a fact both of the existing expert competitors would enter the class with one seat tunes and run against me.

If there is no class for your 1 (one) seat car (which you made into a one seat car) then you are going to advise any one from your shop not to comepte in USACi. USACi would not be eliminating your guys you would be elminating them yourself from USACi.

Also there are so many other orgs. in our region to compete in, right. The finals are either FL or TN. You must have all the big ballers down there, ready to spend the bucks to do some long traveling and big bucks to get to finals. FL would only cost the average TX, OK, KS person about $1000 to $1500 to get to.

Well I want a class that my go-cart can be in, it will be an open class than anyone can compete in. I am sure Mark would want to do it because his NASCAR handles like a go-cart and I am sure you would want to do it because it would be one seat. Can I have that to if not I am going to tell everyone to stay away from USACi.

What is the difference?
Do you see the bigger picture?
Do you understand the point I am making?

It is about having classes that appeal to the masses not one specific vehicle. Chirs this is what you are asking for. You want a class designed specifically for your car and then want other's to compete in it.

Chris also if you could tell me what org. you are going to compete in with a single seat car I would like know. IIRC IASCA rule book does not allow it, nor does MECA.

Chris-----I mean no disrespect or harm to anyone, it is just that simple.

Brian Souter

Last edited by genxx on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SQLAltima
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:01 pm

^you are WAY low on the cost. SBN cost me $1,000 and I live in Alabama. Only 12 hours one way. That show is EXPENSIVE to attend. Hotels/condos during Spring Break on the beach are not cheap (by on the beach, I mean the state of Florida).

Be careful with "move up" rules based on number of normal show wins. In today's environment you could win 6 shows and never have another person in your class.

Other than that, the classes look good.
Back to top Go down
autosoundtex

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Lets talk about this. I for one did not get out of Chris's post that he was trying to get his Team not to Compete in USACi. What I did get out of it is there needs to be a way for him to be able to compete. I do not think that is to much to ask for scene that is what we do.

I also want to remind everyone Chris is not the first person to compete with a single seat car. There was one in IASCA years ago. This car was one of the reasons that the Expert Class even came about. There was also a car that presented it self. I thought both were cool cars in different ways.

Imagine if the first person that did kick panels.or moved there seats,rebuilt there dashes,put a sub under the dash was told they could not compete because they had been deemed to have an unfair advantage. the outcome of that would have been devastating to competition as a hole.

Besides I don't think it will be long before car manufacturers start producing single seat cars. What are you going to tell those people.

If this is going to secede we have to make room for all those who want to compete.

THAT IS THE BIG PICTURE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Ok Brian....if you want to put it that way. Fact is I was in the expert class the last four years. I was basically forced out of the expert class to make the other experts happy. I did not creat my own class. Secondly, yes if there isn't a class that I can compete in then yes i would be forced to compete in the other orgs, and I would push my clients to do the same. Which by the way I already do, and have been to daytona with 3 or 4 of my guys the last two years.

Brian---------- I know for a fact there will be a single seat class in USACI, so this is really a moot point at this juncture.

Brian---------- I will put it to you, just like I said before. You guys can change all the classes, the rules, bring back spl, rta, whatever....it will not change a thing. It will not bring anyone in by doing that. There will always be rules that someone doen't like or thinks are unfair. If you want to make this better, do what we are doing. Get more people to compete, hold some events, and go to some events. Its that simple Brian. And that really is the big picture.

Brian-----------Just to clear this up....I did not take any offense to what you said.

regards

Last edited by Chris's Studio Civic on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Thanks Val!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Also, you are incorrect both IASCA and MECA have classes I can compete in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 SQ classes......   12 SQ classes...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12 SQ classes......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next