Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Vote_lcapStreet Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Voting_barStreet Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Vote_lcapStreet Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Voting_barStreet Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar chef finals records crank build Audiopipe contest 80inches louisiana globe pics record kyle world songs stereo 2010 state disc crzyblondgrl Johncarr silence quad broken drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Street Beat Rule Question

Go down 
+2
RXZILLA
Alarm God
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Quoted from the Street Beat rules page on www.soundoff.org:
* INTERIOR MODIFICATION LIMITS: No constructed enclosure or speaker placement that may manipulate the SPL sensor may be placed forward of the "B" pillar and will be considered reason to reclassify the vehicle to the Port Wars or Super Port Wars divisions or disqualification. This decision will be at the discretion of the head judge. Factory or factory replacement front seats must be installed in the vehicle in factory locations. Must have the front bench or both front seats. No woofers larger than 8" inches may be forward of the "B" pillars.

Ok with that being stated I need to know if I used fiberglass instead of dynamat on the floorboard under the factory carpet could I still run in SB or would that disqualify the vehicle?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:29 am

RXZILLA wrote:
Taken from the 2009 USACI rulebook....

Any construction or speaker placement that may manipulate the SPL meter may be considered
reason to reclassify the vehicle to the Port Wars division or disqualification. This decision will be
at the discretion of the head judge.

Boy you sure seem to leave out words that are listed to suit your needs. Here is the rule:
1. No constructed enclosure or speaker placement that may manipulate the SPL sensor may
be placed forward of the “B” pillar and will be considered reason to reclassify the vehicle to the
Port Wars or Super Port Wars divisions or disqualification. This decision will be at the discretion
of the head judge.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:30 am

dude i think you are a liar. if it wasnt there at finals, that would have been the first thing you defended yourself with. why wait to mention that?
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:31 am

RXZILLA wrote:
Now your trying to back out. Thats funny. You have stated to me and others on 2 diffrent fourms and also in PM's that you did this at finals. Anything else you want to tell us to legitify your win?
Not backing out of anything. and I didn't even talk to you about finals let alone pm you let alone anyone else about it. So you really need to STFU. And wait for a final decision about it.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:32 am

It goes back to the SPL rules when a vehicle is in question, Jenissa already told you this...you cheeted and were caught. Now your tring to do everything you can to keep a championship legit.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:34 am

dbdaddy wrote:
dude i think you are a liar. if it wasnt there at finals, that would have been the first thing you defended yourself with. why wait to mention that?
That is fine with me if you think that I am a liar. However I am not defending myself about anything. Simply stating the facts.
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:40 am

Alarm God wrote:
RXZILLA wrote:
Not everyone is in question, you assume they have this, YOUR VEHICLE WAS CAUGHT HAVING THIS AND WAS PLACED IN THE WRONG CLASS AT FINALS. If thats how you want to win, then what else can you do? The explorer should have been in Supermod as per the rules. Its how they are writen, not how you bend or twist them.

How was it caught having this, and placed at the wrong class at finals?
Oh yea at a local show on 10/25/2009 3 weeks after finals, that has no affiliation with USACi or rule against it period. You are assuming that it was in place at finals. Which it was not. You need to rethink your approach on this. Has the vehicle competed at a USACi show since finals? Nope. That is why I even asked about it if it is deemed that it cannot be done, then that is that and it would be taken care of before it competes at a USACi show. So now RXZILLA STFU.

I didnt know u was like this alarm god. I have to say, Im a lil disappointed. U just made urself look like a liar

LULZ wow thats all I gotta say

Last edited by money_inc on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:41 am

rd s10 wrote:
that would make u a supermod...... but what if u put a girl on the passanger side with the mic the rules say unmanned not unwomen..... what now Jenissa

Unmanned is unmanned, unwomaned whatever - ok look at it this way UNHUMANED better?

Smartass
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:44 am

As far as this post goes I do not like where you all are going with it. STOP and quit pointing the finger and name calling whatever your doing.

2010 RULES STATE NO MODIFICATIONS FORWARD TO B PILLAR unless you want to be classed in Super Mod or the Port Classes. I will not go back to the 2009 season as it is over, done, sealed, finished.
It was the job of the verification judge to check that out if it was done at world finals or should of been brought to Don's attention that day.

Now what RD.... lol!

Last edited by ShowB on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:46 am

ShowB wrote:
As far as this post goes I do not like where you all are going with it. STOP and quit pointing the finger and name calling whatever your doing.

2010 RULES STATE NO MODIFICATIONS FORWARD TO B PILLAR unless you want to be classed in Super Mod or the Port Classes. I will not go back to the 2009 season as it is over, done, sealed, finished.

Now what RD.... lol!

I think it should be changed in the rule book for better clarification lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:48 am

Streetbeat rules are now in SPL rulebook and must go by the guidelines set forth in the main rulebook.

At this time Dynamat is not considered a modification.

Last edited by ShowB on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:49 am

RXZILLA wrote:
It goes back to the SPL rules when a vehicle is in question, Jenissa already told you this...you cheeted and were caught. Now your tring to do everything you can to keep a championship legit.

Was the vehicle in question at the time of finals? NO It is being questioned now. And like I stated in an earlier post has it been to a USACi show since? NO
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:51 am

ShowB wrote:

It was the job of the verification judge to check that out if it was done at world finals or should of been brought to Don's attention that day.

Now what RD.... lol!

Thank you SHOW B That is the info that I needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:53 am

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 pm

ShowB wrote:
Streetbeat rules are now in SPL rulebook and must go by the guidelines set forth in the main rulebook.

At this time Dynamat is not considered a modification.

Will Dynamat ever be considered a modification?
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:03 pm

The man lied. first he said he had glass at finals when he thought it was legal. then when it started to look like he wasnt winning the argument, he said he did not have it at finals. he did lie. he is a liar. that is not name calling. ask him about the first time his voltage was ever checked. that was at finals and he was over.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:04 pm

seems to me he has an MO.............dont mention it untill someone else does.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:09 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
The man lied. first he said he had glass at finals when he thought it was legal. then when it started to look like he wasnt winning the argument, he said he did not have it at finals. he did lie. he is a liar. that is not name calling. ask him about the first time his voltage was ever checked. that was at finals and he was over.

Actually the first run the voltage was 14.7 @ 9:15 a.m. the second rerun @ 2:05 p.m. was 15.2 and was told that we had to drop the voltage down to 14.7 before we could run. Which we did. Any other questions?

Last edited by Alarm God on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:14 pm

dbdaddy wrote:

I never said I had glass at finals, and as far as winning the argument. I simply asked that if it were glassed would be be allowed. Which thanks to SHOW B we now know that no mods forward of the b-pillar will be allowed in 2010.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Alarm God wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:

Actually the first run the voltage was 14.7 @ 9:15 a.m. the second rerun @ 2:05 p.m. was 15.2 and was told that we had to drop the voltage down to 14.7 before we could run. Which we did.

like i said, the first time your voltage was ever checked at any show in the world, you were in fact over. let me quote a different post you wrote.

"The Missing Link piece really only works on 2-3 batteries not 12. Idle voltage is 14.4 - 14.5. if I take out 9 batteries it jumps to 15.2 volts. It has one DC Power Alt. And as far as I know voltage cannot go above 14.7 volts."

as far as you know it is impossible to be at 15.2? cause now you say you were at 15.2

what were you at when you weren't at finals. if you were up there which you now admit is a possibility then your finals invite was bogus.

I think you play dumb until enough questions are asked.

so "as far as you know" you didn't cheat the voltage at any local show to earn your invite?
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
Alarm God wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:

Actually the first run the voltage was 14.7 @ 9:15 a.m. the second rerun @ 2:05 p.m. was 15.2 and was told that we had to drop the voltage down to 14.7 before we could run. Which we did.

like i said, the first time your voltage was ever checked at any show in the world, you were in fact over. let me quote a different post you wrote.

"The Missing Link piece really only works on 2-3 batteries not 12. Idle voltage is 14.4 - 14.5. if I take out 9 batteries it jumps to 15.2 volts. It has one DC Power Alt. And as far as I know voltage cannot go above 14.7 volts."

as far as you know it is impossible to be at 15.2? cause now you say you were at 15.2

what were you at when you weren't at finals. if you were up there which you now admit is a possibility then your finals invite was bogus.

I think you play dumb until enough questions are asked.

so "as far as you know" you didn't cheat the voltage at any local show to earn your invite?
Actually the first time voltage was ever checked the voltage was not over. Like I stated before the second run was over the 14.7v limit and we corrected that before the run started. And the "local shows" were all TP shows. Any other questions?
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:59 pm

look man you said 15.2 was impossible. then when it was finally checked, be it your first or second run, i could give a Dung Pile, it was in fact possible for your volts to be over 15. who is to say you were for sure running legal voltage at you TP show. as far as im concerned you probably ran 1000 volts. nobody asked you so why wouldn't you max your alternator out. I already know you are willing to be shady.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Never said impossible. I said that if I removed 9 batteries it would jump to 15.2.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:13 pm

so at finals you removed 9 batteries between runs?
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:14 pm

you should probably stop talking buddy. better yet, STFU.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:40 pm

I got my question answered, and that is what I wanted to have happen. As far as your post dbdaddy. You stated that I said it was impossible. I am correcting you.
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:54 pm

I noticed ur sig changed LULZ
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:57 pm

oh yeah, you said "And as far as I know voltage cannot go above 14.7 volts."

your trying to dance around your own words. that happens to liars. get used to it.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:58 pm

money_inc wrote:

he knows
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:01 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
oh yeah, you said "And as far as I know voltage cannot go above 14.7 volts."

your trying to dance around your own words. that happens to liars. get used to it.
That is correct voltage cannot go above 14.7 volts in sb. Which is why we corrected it before we ran.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:02 pm

money_inc wrote:
Yep changed it. Read it and love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Beat Rule Question   Street Beat Rule Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Beat Rule Question
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next