Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Voting_barNew Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Voting_barNew Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world pics stereo songs records dollar silence drive louisiana Audiopipe chef kyle 2010 crzyblondgrl contest quad build broken 80inches state disc crank Johncarr globe record finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!

Go down 
+14
XFL-Leader
Upzaw2000
ibbangin
The_Rowlands
Mike Jaffe
rd s10
JustinTD
hunterw
scionsoloxb
sanman
silentbass
Talonesi
FUZ-T.C.C.
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

A Daily driver "Street" Class.Able to burp but put a 20-50htz cap on it. The problem with all the classes is where does a new competitor come in at,When he has a pre-fab box with 2 12s.He would go to Stock class facing all the crxs doing 150s. This class have no fart boxes with the long ports allowed. Just regular mdf boxes,Maybe allow fiberglass boxes as well. Allow them to get involved without fear of the big dogs in thier class. Just a thought Call it "Street" Class? Maybe try it in our region first to see what it like?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:02 pm

we start new classes almost every year i have been doing this fornicating sport, and it never lasts there is no newbie class at all period it gets filtrated with veterans lookin for an easy title and they get it.

there is no soulution to bring new blood in its pointless to even think there is. I mean look at you your the new kid on the block what class do you think would have been easy or better for you to go into besides the one you went with man. I think you did it the way its meant to be done you went in the water with the sharks, and held your own man, and the only thing left for you to realize is a crx will not beat an s10 on medium to higher power.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 pm

starting new classes to apeaze people is not thw way to go this is why we have classes at finals with 3 people in them now
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:26 am

The_Rowlands wrote:
im putting back together the kids car today it will be competitive in trunk class and its a daily box not built to do big #s but will do 150s on the dash .2 15s and this crap ass amp wonder what it would do with real power 53 54 dash.peaks at 48 hz . no resin no glassed corners no flared ports
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Jj
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 J
New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Jjj

Nice jeff that is looking good. As for all your other points I get it now.Im just the new guy with the bright ideas everyone else has already had. I see all your points...dont agree with all of the mindsets but I guess you guys are right,You have seen this for years.And you cant please everyone,I guess if they are interested they will get loud anyway it takes.I will as well...just another vechile.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:32 am

sanman wrote:
we start new classes almost every year i have been doing this fornicating sport, and it never lasts there is no newbie class at all period it gets filtrated with veterans lookin for an easy title and they get it.

there is no soulution to bring new blood in its pointless to even think there is. I mean look at you your the new kid on the block what class do you think would have been easy or better for you to go into besides the one you went with man. I think you did it the way its meant to be done you went in the water with the sharks, and held your own man, and the only thing left for you to realize is a crx will not beat an s10 on medium to higher power.

To be truthful I am stuck in mod classes where i get my anus handed to me. But with little participation in our region in mods I do pretty well.Dont get it twisted though i do 48 on my best day. I guess thats ok for a street build and a 1000watt amp with no batts. all stock elect. Ill do big 3 add a batt and Im bout to get this 3000d amp. I should hit 153ish next year. I got unlimited mic time now too.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:55 am

JustinTD wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
JustinTD wrote:
took me 2 years and 2 cars to break a 150 and do it consistantly .. i agree it makes it hard for new people though.

Put yourself in teh new guys shoes... you're driving by, you see an event, you pop in and drop 20$ to compete and get decimated when you thought you had a loud system. You invested 1000-2000$ and are 200 watts and you pull a 145 against guys doing a 155. Would you really wanna come back? I sure as hell wouldn't. BUT, on the flip side, people who have a serious interest in this will start asking questions, learning, and trying to advance.

But, I do agree, for this sport to thrive you need new blood and some way to keep them interested.

get real.... make a class so people can win is a waste... why don't we have a hobby class where ralph charges 30 dollars and u get to build ur own first place trophy!!!! if it took u a while to break 150 the ur either not very good or dont try hard enough... just go buy u a trophy! lolololol it's cheaper!

dude, stfu ... i dont see many people in 0-6 breaking 151 .. in fact, prior to finals only FIVE people in teh nation were louder than me ...

now, if I was competing strickly in trunk and ran a bigger amp, i would have done 150+ easy with my impala and 1 15" ... but 0-600 doing a 150 in an impala is not as easy as you think smart ass.

I bought a new car, and got alot louder. Did I go to finals? no... I don't have the money to go from CT to OK right now, but suffice to say if I had I would have taken 3rd in both 0-6 and SB2 ...

And that's another problem with this sport... all you high ass mother f*ckers who act like you're so great ... dude, get over yourselves ... seriously.

Oh, and BTW - I don't live in a state whcih competes year round like you do, I get 2 seasons to work on my car since I don't have a garage to work in, and I don't own a termlab yet so I have to drive 30 miles just to use one ...

Don't even bother to respond because i'm not at all interested in any of the crap spewing from your mouth.

lol,im liking that...
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:04 am

FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:
sanman wrote:

To be truthful I am stuck in mod classes where i get my anus handed to me. But with little participation in our region in mods I do pretty well.Dont get it twisted though i do 48 on my best day. I guess thats ok for a street build and a 1000watt amp with no batts. all stock elect. Ill do big 3 add a batt and Im bout to get this 3000d amp. I should hit 153ish next year. I got unlimited mic time now too.

see. thats the spirit. upgrade. Smile get to where you wil be competitive. maybe not on a "finals" level. but im pretty damn sure a 153-154 would win 90 percent of events in you area. unless yo ulive in a super hard area. then just wall that cavy lol.
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:13 am

No wonder the sport is dying, along with the 12volt industry.
I have never read as many narrow minded and asinine responses to someone that is trying to better the sport.

We need new members. Not a bunch of hot-headed know-it-alls.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 am

Adding new classes does NOTHING for bringing in new people. One, we have to change the portrait of "car audio competitors." Seriously, mention car audio competition to members of the general public, explain what we do, and what we win, and I guarantee 8/10 responses will ask well why the hell would you want to do that? It sounds like a big waste of money to me. Thats the typical response I've gotten.

Obviously all of us here love, or loved competing at one point, but the older I get the more I see the viewpoint of those 8/10 people who wonder why anyone would spend that much money, time, and effort to get a trophy.

Nearly 10 years ago when I got into audio it was fun because I had people to compete with at every show. Now, you go to a show and people know what they can hit before they arrive so when they see a number in their class higher than theirs they jump classes to take home a 1st place trophy. This is why competing isn't fun anymore! USACi competition isn't really competition until you go to World Finals and even there you may only meet one or two other competitors in your class that give you a run for your money.

Add up the costs of travel, equipment, and labor hours and justify it for a few 8 ft pieces of plastic that take up closet space. If you could sell that cost justification to a business manager I'd hire you in a heartbeat.

Regardless, we hear the same crap every year about needing new classes, needing new competitors, etc. These things won't happen and won't fix anything. Hell even most of the older guys have started dropping like flies.

We must step back and take a different angle of approach unless we want the sport to die. The general public views loud car audio as a nuisance. This has to change.

For once, I agree with Ralph and would suggest that there be more class reductions to force people to compete against each other. I wish people had to pick a class at the beginning of the season and stick with it all year. This would force "competition" rather than class jumping to get a trophy. "end rant"
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:37 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
First of all, I believe that the trunk classes were developed to keep "Stock" division competitors from having to compete with the mighty CRX's. I just wish USACi would do a better job of announcing the availability of these new divisions.

With respect to "Local" divisions, there are 4 "Local Division" offerings. Local A, B, C and D. Has anyone, including my esteemed colleagues (fellow directors) ever seen rules that these classes compete under? Has anyone ever seen any determination of whether the Local classes are determined by power, woofer quantity and size or do we just "make up" classes as we see fit? It isn't because of some directors not wanting to offer "Local." No one actually knows what it is.

= Rectal Cranial inversion Laughing .......

Seriously Mike, all the directors were sent e-mails about the LOCAL CLASSES. Local Classes or "Dealer Select" was discussed at length and was announced in a press release, and was sent out to 10,000 + people on our e-mail list. "LOCAL" or "DEALER SELECT" division rules are at the discretion of the Director and the Retailer. This was a "Catch All" for locals. If the dealer feels an ash tray class is best for his customers, then you do it. If you as a director feel a stock class only for kids within 50 miles is best, you can do eeeit! How much simpler does it get? USACI has 4 classes that can be made ANY WAY YOU WANT to meet the needs of the directors, retailers, and local kids.

Jenissa Lillard in Texas takes full advantage of the local classes at every event. Directors out of the Arkansas office offer "Local" classes at every event. Darville does Area 51, Local stock, Local Street Beat.

Do you not offer a "Consistency" class. would that not fall under the "local or Dealer Select" class description?

The problem is not the lack of tools but the lack of proper use of the tools.

IMHO
Back at ya babe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
Adding new classes does NOTHING for bringing in new people. One, we have to change the portrait of "car audio competitors." Seriously, mention car audio competition to members of the general public, explain what we do, and what we win, and I guarantee 8/10 responses will ask well why the hell would you want to do that? It sounds like a big waste of money to me. Thats the typical response I've gotten.

Obviously all of us here love, or loved competing at one point, but the older I get the more I see the viewpoint of those 8/10 people who wonder why anyone would spend that much money, time, and effort to get a trophy.

Nearly 10 years ago when I got into audio it was fun because I had people to compete with at every show. Now, you go to a show and people know what they can hit before they arrive so when they see a number in their class higher than theirs they jump classes to take home a 1st place trophy. This is why competing isn't fun anymore! USACi competition isn't really competition until you go to World Finals and even there you may only meet one or two other competitors in your class that give you a run for your money.

Add up the costs of travel, equipment, and labor hours and justify it for a few 8 ft pieces of plastic that take up closet space. If you could sell that cost justification to a business manager I'd hire you in a heartbeat.

Regardless, we hear the same crap every year about needing new classes, needing new competitors, etc. These things won't happen and won't fix anything. Hell even most of the older guys have started dropping like flies.

We must step back and take a different angle of approach unless we want the sport to die. The general public views loud car audio as a nuisance. This has to change.

For once, I agree with Ralph and would suggest that there be more class reductions to force people to compete against each other. I wish people had to pick a class at the beginning of the season and stick with it all year. This would force "competition" rather than class jumping to get a trophy. "end rant"

See matt for president... He said all what most of the direct ppl said but in a very nice way..... That is wonderful and eases the blow good job matt and to all the others there are classes like what you are saying in Usaci you just have to go ask that director at that time what 4 local classes he offers and when Darville does my show in Dec we always offer them and NO veterans ever go into it... So solution is there for ya at the show you just have to look for it........
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Ralph,
What you responded with is essentially what I thought I was saying.

Okay, so we have (curently) 4 Local classes, Legal, Run What You Brung, Fun Run and Dealer's Choice ... all of which are unsanctioned, or for that matter, un-anything.

The consistency contest that I do ocassionally is only open to the competitors in the USACi sanctioned contest. Just tie your highest contest score and split the pot.

In what is just my humble opinion, I don't believe we need more classes. I believe we need a much easier to understand entry format. The majority of newbies have no idea of what the 4 ohm rating is of their amplifier(s). They don't remember the model number of them either. And considering the fact that there are so many "cheater" amps available, why are we clinging to our current 4 ohm power rating criteria? What they do know is that they hve a number of 12's or 15's and a million watt amplifier, because that's what's written on the case. And I think that as long as we're a few years into the 21st century, I think we need to consider a place for iPods to enter.

Now there's a great matter to be taken up by either you or Rules & Ethics. I don't have a solution but it might prove an interesting topic of discussion for us (if I'm still invited to participate).

Back at ya sweetie.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Not to mention USACi could sell the USACi disc on iTunes or on the USACi site in a downloadable format. I've now had at least 3 guys at events with the new head units that are Ipod only. They are becoming more frequent. Definitely something to look into.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Quote :
just go to the junk yard and cut out that peices ya cut out and weld them back in grind the welds smooth and your back to a legal trunk
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Ralph,
What you responded with is essentially what I thought I was saying.

Okay, so we have (curently) 4 Local classes, Legal, Run What You Brung, Fun Run and Dealer's Choice ... all of which are unsanctioned, or for that matter, un-anything.

The consistency contest that I do ocassionally is only open to the competitors in the USACi sanctioned contest. Just tie your highest contest score and split the pot.

In what is just my humble opinion, I don't believe we need more classes. I believe we need a much easier to understand entry format. The majority of newbies have no idea of what the 4 ohm rating is of their amplifier(s). They don't remember the model number of them either. And considering the fact that there are so many "cheater" amps available, why are we clinging to our current 4 ohm power rating criteria? What they do know is that they hve a number of 12's or 15's and a million watt amplifier, because that's what's written on the case. And I think that as long as we're a few years into the 21st century, I think we need to consider a place for iPods to enter.

Now there's a great matter to be taken up by either you or Rules & Ethics. I don't have a solution but it might prove an interesting topic of discussion for us (if I'm still invited to participate).

Back at ya sweetie.
'

1. We enter the local classes and give them recognition for them.
2. The local classes are whatever you want them to be. Change them every event, who cares as long as it works.
3. Changing the subject? Our current power classes and structure are not the topic we are discussion.

Who loves ya baby?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:48 pm

USACI wrote:
'

2. The local classes are whatever you want them to be. Change them every event, who cares as long as it works.
3. Changing the subject? Our current power classes and structure are not the topic we are discussion.

Who loves ya baby?

We're gonna have to get this worked out in the octogon. LOL

Sorry for steering this post in another direction. I promise I'll never do anything bad again!

Who loves me? I thought everone did!! No, huh?
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:34 pm

IPOD
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:45 pm

JustinTD wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
JustinTD wrote:
took me 2 years and 2 cars to break a 150 and do it consistantly .. i agree it makes it hard for new people though.

Put yourself in teh new guys shoes... you're driving by, you see an event, you pop in and drop 20$ to compete and get decimated when you thought you had a loud system. You invested 1000-2000$ and are 200 watts and you pull a 145 against guys doing a 155. Would you really wanna come back? I sure as hell wouldn't. BUT, on the flip side, people who have a serious interest in this will start asking questions, learning, and trying to advance.

But, I do agree, for this sport to thrive you need new blood and some way to keep them interested.

get real.... make a class so people can win is a waste... why don't we have a hobby class where ralph charges 30 dollars and u get to build ur own first place trophy!!!! if it took u a while to break 150 the ur either not very good or dont try hard enough... just go buy u a trophy! lolololol it's cheaper!

dude, stfu ... i dont see many people in 0-6 breaking 151 .. in fact, prior to finals only FIVE people in teh nation were louder than me ...

now, if I was competing strickly in trunk and ran a bigger amp, i would have done 150+ easy with my impala and 1 15" ... but 0-600 doing a 150 in an impala is not as easy as you think smart ass.

I bought a new car, and got alot louder. Did I go to finals? no... I don't have the money to go from CT to OK right now, but suffice to say if I had I would have taken 3rd in both 0-6 and SB2 ...

And that's another problem with this sport... all you high ass mother f*ckers who act like you're so great ... dude, get over yourselves ... seriously.

Oh, and BTW - I don't live in a state whcih competes year round like you do, I get 2 seasons to work on my car since I don't have a garage to work in, and I don't own a termlab yet so I have to drive 30 miles just to use one ...

Don't even bother to respond because i'm not at all interested in any of the crap spewing from your mouth.
stfu huh? quit crying dude u dont have a garage u dont have a term lab... get real!!! quit making excuses and get to work... or i can sell u some trophy's if thats what ur after....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
USACI wrote:
'

Who loves ya baby?

We're gonna have to get this worked out in the octogon. LOL

Sorry for steering this post in another direction. I promise I'll never do anything bad again!

Who loves me? I thought everone did!! No, huh?

ID DO THE S H I T OUT OF YOU HOMIE.... cheers
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:53 pm

jimbo,,,,,

rob already sent him to the hospital....

u guys have to be easy on the old ones...there rectums cant handle it.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:06 pm

ROFLMAO........ My bad bro.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:17 pm

ibbangin wrote:
JustinTD wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
JustinTD wrote:

stfu huh? quit crying dude u dont have a garage u dont have a term lab... get real!!! quit making excuses and get to work... or i can sell u some trophy's if thats what ur after....

i dont have a garage Sad
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
Quote :
just go to the junk yard and cut out that peices ya cut out and weld them back in grind the welds smooth and your back to a legal trunk

Noooo jeff, I like my build lol. I dont know I might we will see...its a long winter lol!
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
Quote :

Rowlands...What about my pm i sent?? What do ya say???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:05 am

I have the answer, A local org. thats offers USACi classes. Seems like the unorg.classes is just as popular as the organized organizations. If this is still a competitive org., then i think, imho, that we need more COMPETITORS rather than more WEAK classes. It would be much less work just to sell the kiddies trophies. Offering unsanctioned classes only tells the dealer anyone with a meter can get the job done, he /she doesn't need a national organization to run the show.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:37 am

USACiSE wrote:
I have the answer, A local org. thats offers USACi classes. Seems like the unorg.classes is just as popular as the organized organizations. If this is still a competitive org., then i think, imho, that we need more COMPETITORS rather than more WEAK classes. It would be much less work just to sell the kiddies trophies. Offering unsanctioned classes only tells the dealer anyone with a meter can get the job done, he /she doesn't need a national organization to run the show.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR THIS WAS THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR VERY WELL SAID....... WE CALL IT WEAKSAUCE CLASS DAMMMMIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!   New Class that would thrive in todays economy!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Class that would thrive in todays economy!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2