Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Trunk class??????? Vote_lcapTrunk class??????? Voting_barTrunk class??????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Trunk class??????? Vote_lcapTrunk class??????? Voting_barTrunk class??????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr disc state build finals record crzyblondgrl stereo drive pics contest silence broken quad chef crank dollar louisiana world 80inches 2010 songs records Audiopipe kyle globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Trunk class???????

Go down 
+21
KickerRex
coatesleandrew
HellRzR
Navi
mod4000
scionsoloxb
chrisfish
solo1
supadave
Stingraysevenout
taz
jmanjr82
slumpinhonda
tragicsounds
BBGIC
The_Rowlands
cody08
Alan
Twisted Image
sanman
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:37 pm

what happend to all you cry babies saying i wish we had a trunk class because my car does this ir that and its loud mofo.

well I think they came up witht he class to apeize you guyse, and then you realized uhohh now I have to put a number up in front of everyone, and I cant do what I said I could do???????

soem fo you guys need to realize the loud guys will be louder almost 90% of the time not because of the type of vehicle they run but rather there ability to test, and get the optimal out of there rides.

USACI Made this class up after many said they wanted it, and to be honest from what I can tell there is what 10 real competitors seripuse about it what a joke.

what say you competitors of the trunk world????????????
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Im here just like I said I would be.

Ohhh and to look at you at shows.....your puuurrrtttyyy!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:49 pm

i have always said that when people were crying aout Dung Pile.. loud guys will always be loud..regardless how the rules change and new classes come around.. im sure trunk will pick up... im pretty sure they dont even do it at any local shows ive been to here in La...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:03 pm

well then that director needs to be replaced for not offering classes
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Im workin on it for next year but got to get the talon done first so we will see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 pm

mine is still sittin on flats...its not loud 153 on a good day ,been to busy tryin to get this damn van loud,,,,
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am

sanman wrote:
well then that director needs to be replaced for not offering classes
lol im not trying to get anyone replaced. just what i gathered..
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 am

Trunk class MUST BE offered at all events. May be no one at the lcoal shows in that area are signing up for the class. If a directo refuses to allow anyone to register in a sanctioned class USACI needs to be notified right away.

I have had a few but not nearly enought to justify the class. We will see as finals approaches what happens.

Last edited by USACI on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:08 am

so if we can get like 5 per class can we come to finals? lol
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
Above Average Contributor
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Just wondering whats the loudest score posted in both trunk classes that people know of
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 pm

154.0 and a 153.5 both by chilcott
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 pm

just let the class play out til finals and see what happens
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:06 pm

It should by far be an interesting class!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:10 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
154.0 and a 153.5 both by chilcott
wasent there a VW playing a 55 like last year? from tenn or MS i think..
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Chris fish has put up a 154.2 I believe in 1001+. Louder then my 153.5

The VW was 2 years ago at finals in 07. It did a 156.0 in stock 3000+ Dont know if it was manned or not, just know if was on 4 12's and a goliath amp.

I have put up a 154.2 backed with a 154.0 in 0-1000 for my record run, and 153.5 outlaw for 1001+

Travis kiesal did a 152.8 but I believe he is out now.

Jimmy Jackson and Kevin Koller are roumored to be coming in these classes.

ISH is gonna be loud im sure, I dont know how much he lost really transforming the car back to fit the rules.

There was a 157.7 posted down south, but it was in TX...And I here they consider Hummer's trunk cars down there
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:55 pm

lol they are jeff thought you knew?
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:04 pm

ish went from a 155+ manned down to a best so far 152.8 unmanned , he has a longgggg way to go . that is not because of unmanned its because no cutting rear deck , his car does not work with conventional box , after relocating gas cap behind tail light , fuel input and other lines take up alot of space , we are working on it but huge lose of box space . if he cant gain back ho wont even go.
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Twisted Image wrote:
Chris fish has put up a 154.2 I believe in 1001+. Louder then my 153.5

The VW was 2 years ago at finals in 07. It did a 156.0 in stock 3000+ Dont know if it was manned or not, just know if was on 4 12's and a goliath amp.

I have put up a 154.2 backed with a 154.0 in 0-1000 for my record run, and 153.5 outlaw for 1001+

Travis kiesal did a 152.8 but I believe he is out now.

Jimmy Jackson and Kevin Koller are roumored to be coming in these classes.

ISH is gonna be loud im sure, I dont know how much he lost really transforming the car back to fit the rules.

There was a 157.7 posted down south, but it was in TX...And I here they consider Hummer's trunk cars down there

yeah that was my teamate kevin davis 4 10s on a collosus 156.3 loudest he got with a amp rated under a 1000 at 4ohm i think he played 155.5 unmanned he almost came back in 08 and ran a cactus 7k on 4 12s that would have been sick lol but he bought a rex lol but the class was 601 1800 he ran with the jetta and crx that thing peaked like a rex to 64 hertz
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Hell i just love HUMMERS so i can be talked into anything for a HUMMER
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Bye the way are we talking about cars or ummmmmmmmmm hehe
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:29 pm

well the guy who lead the fight for trunk class is not in it this year i myself an i am sure a few others tried to get kevin do one more year just to show you guys how them trunk boi's do it down south. i begged him to come back an with those 4 12's on cactus 7k, can we say trunk 159 - 160

so everyone in trunk class this year good job so far an to sanman what are you doing in trunk again? an how much did it cost? still have yet to see this " trunk class" car of yours
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:

Cool
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:40 pm

8675309 wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

Cool

Laughing lol! afro dude i just got that lol damn man that is funny an so true cause i can be talked into anything for a hummer too lol
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:43 pm

[quote="supadave"]well the guy who lead the fight for trunk class is not in it this year i myself an i am sure a few others tried to get kevin do one more year just to show you guys how them trunk boi's do it down south. i begged him to come back an with those 4 12's on cactus 7k, can we say trunk 159 - 160

I would have to say anything is possible BUT i would have to see that to believe it , 1/ was it with current rules ,,2/ was it with termlab , 3/ if so to both ask him to build yours , otherwise / should/could/would/quad
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:10 pm

[quote="taz"]
supadave wrote:
well the guy who lead the fight for trunk class is not in it this year i myself an i am sure a few others tried to get kevin do one more year just to show you guys how them trunk boi's do it down south. i begged him to come back an with those 4 12's on cactus 7k, can we say trunk 159 - 160

I would have to say anything is possible BUT i would have to see that to believe it , 1/ was it with current rules ,,2/ was it with termlab , 3/ if so to both ask him to build yours , otherwise / should/could/would/quad

yes same rules except unmanned rule he did a 155.5 unmanned on termlab under current rules played 156.3 at 07 finals in 601-1800
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:12 pm

lol yeah all hear is squack squack squack if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck well ya know
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 pm

I never call anyone a liar so i wont start know , but i would love to see that at finals . jeff isnt it if it looks like sht ,smells like sht , tastes like sht , it must be sht . pig
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:34 pm

that could be as well lol

I know the green Jetta was nasty, but I never seen it run at all
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:01 pm

ah jeff it wasn't a green jetta it was silver well Dung Pile i don't have any pics or vids of his car, if you want stats check out 07 finals, at the tupelo show he done a 153 with just a kx2500 i think it was with 4 l5 10's, an taz ohhh tazzz another sanman ball licker its cool man. we all got to have i hero's i have kenny colman an a few others an you have sanman (what a douche bag)
oh an gettin the guy to build my box taz, i could cause i have talked to him about doing it but unlike jeff i like to do my OWN BUILDING AN WORK so i can take more pride in the score i get. an yesss i take a lot of pride in my 143.5
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:30 pm

I begged Kevin to come back and run trunk but he didnt want any part of it. I klnow that car was capable of a 60 with the right equipment, it was only a db or so down from a rex. He got rid of it a few months ago to get an evo and go fast so coulda,shoulda,woulda is right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trunk class??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunk class???????   Trunk class??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trunk class???????
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next