Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Vote_lcaprecord - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Voting_barrecord - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Vote_lcaprecord - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Voting_barrecord - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest songs broken dollar build chef globe 80inches world state quad Johncarr drive pics crzyblondgrl kyle records 2010 stereo Audiopipe record silence louisiana finals disc crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Texas Street Beat 4 Record

Go down 
+11
scionsoloxb
dbdaddy
RXZILLA
money_inc
TAMU
rd s10
sanman
supadave
RitcheyRich
Upzaw2000
Alarm God
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Empty
PostSubject: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:26 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows if the listing under the SPL records are correct. I show that the record for Texas in SB4 is 153. Is that current?
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Above Average Contributor
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Ya but u are sb5
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:33 am

It is not my car. I run it for the customer. No rules against it that I am aware of.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:13 am

Yeah at finals the registered owner can only run vehicle
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:16 am

you can get written permission prior to Final's from owner of vehicle and get it to Ralph so he can decide if it will be ok. I would do this as soon as possible if you decide to run someone else's vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:12 am

Awwww that's nice he offers that.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 pm

RitcheyRich wrote:
you can get written permission prior to Final's from owner of vehicle and get it to Ralph so he can decide if it will be ok. I would do this as soon as possible if you decide to run someone else's vehicle.

I don't think that should be an issue. The customer can run it himself he has before.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 pm

prolly not current record or highest cause ................nevermind wrong class i was thin king about sorry
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:34 pm

actually if you guys go back and read the rules it states

the owner of the vehicle is the only one that can sit in it on the opposite side of the sensor, and or run it in the lanes

keep pushing a greay area and ill paint that "Female dog" white
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 pm

sanman wrote:
actually if you guys go back and read the rules it states

the owner of the vehicle is the only one that can sit in it on the opposite side of the sensor, and or run it in the lanes

keep pushing a greay area and ill paint that "Female dog" white

the rules use to say that you could give a noterize letter saying that someone else could run your car for you.... but not anymore after all the drama at finals last year over this........ so if you are not there your car will just sit there looken pretty....
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Here is the rule. right from the rules page.
15. A “competitor” may not run any vehicle under his name or membership number unless said vehicle is legally registered to the competitor in his state of residence prior to the event date. (A bill of sale will not fulfill the requirement for this rule.) The owner of the vehicle must be present at the event and must be the person who has registered to compete with it. Competitor may opt to have another person run said vehicle in the competition on his/her behalf.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:57 pm

AND WE ARE fornicating TELLING YOU IT HAS BEEN CHANGED/AMMENDED/THROWN OUT FOR A NEW ONE

Y CANT HE SHOW UP AND RUN HIS OWN VEHICLE IS THE REAL ?
IF YOU ARE DEEMED TO BE A PRO YOUR ASS SHOULDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RUNNING OF THE VEHICLE PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:53 pm

sanman wrote:
AND WE ARE fornicating TELLING YOU IT HAS BEEN CHANGED/AMMENDED/THROWN OUT FOR A NEW ONE

Y CANT HE SHOW UP AND RUN HIS OWN VEHICLE IS THE REAL ?
IF YOU ARE DEEMED TO BE A PRO YOUR ASS SHOULDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RUNNING OF THE VEHICLE PERIOD.

That is fine with me. The customer has and will run his own car. I have no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:33 pm

good

I didnt mean to come off shitty, but I am one who is tired of seeing rules bent as well as greay areas pushed
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:36 pm

sanman wrote:
good

I didnt mean to come off shitty, but I am one who is tired of seeing rules bent as well as greay areas pushed

lol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! thats some funny Dung Pile right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:27 pm

sanman wrote:
good

No problem wouldn't be you if you didn't.......lol
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:25 am

Well Hopefully there will be a new Texas SB4 record this weekend.
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 pm

dang!!!! maybe i should run this class too. thanx for the info
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Lulz! I'll see ya in the lanes
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Upzaw2000 wrote:
Lulz! I'll see ya in the lanes

Aren't you running SB2?
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:54 pm

money_inc wrote:
dang!!!! maybe i should run this class too. thanx for the info

No Problem
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:36 pm

SB4....didn't someone go over this with you? Your in SB5. You work at Audio Depot.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 am

RXZILLA wrote:
SB4....didn't someone go over this with you? Your in SB5. You work at Audio Depot.

God you people just don't get it I am not running the vehicle He is. I am the one that built it and makes sure there are no problems. I also never stated that the vehicle would set the SB4 record either, just that hopefully there would be a new one.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 am

Lulz. Sb4 is an open power class to none professionals but yes I'm sb2.

U bringing out a van for sb5 at finals?
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:42 am

Upzaw2000 wrote:

I hope so I will see there is a lot of work to do to it. Like tear out the previous setup. There will be a build log for it once I get the KIA done. Hopefully after the show this weekend I'll have some good advice for the build. As of right now I have some of the amps for it. Now have to order the subs and more batteries. But I just have to get through the show this weekend first.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:54 am

Upzaw2000 wrote:

How is the CRX coming? Guess you got it up and running, huh.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 am

Yep. Had mr yogi give me a nice tune up and now I'm good to go.
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:59 am

Donnie also worked on it for an hour to get her running
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:26 am

Upzaw2000 wrote:
Yep. Had mr yogi give me a nice tune up and now I'm good to go.

Well good luck at the show. It would be nice to see some high numbers from us DFW competitors.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:40 am

money_inc wrote:
Donnie also worked on it for an hour to get her running

lulz true dat!

Same deal happened again the other day. Come to find out security sytem wasn't to blame. Haven't found problem but something is wired wrong.

O well i might find it tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas Street Beat 4 Record   record - Texas Street Beat 4 Record Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas Street Beat 4 Record
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next