Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Vote_lcapDAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Voting_barDAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Vote_lcapDAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Voting_barDAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle chef disc crzyblondgrl louisiana 80inches build records songs 2010 finals dollar Audiopipe record quad drive silence world crank globe state contest pics stereo broken Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver

Go down 
+5
sanman
supadave
cody08
hunterw
loburbon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

well here is a lil peek at what i got goin on. it's not done yet. so enjoy.
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 002-3
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 002-4
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 003-3
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 004-2
and here's a few vids.
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Th_005-2
i couldn't embed it so here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M66y9s5cS-g

Last edited by loburbon on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:42 pm

bj if you think cutting the aero's down is the tuning of your box man well you have a long ways to go homie.

box voulume is tuning
Back to top Go down
wiseguy90
wiseguy90

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:25 pm

how do you figure that? don't they both contribute to tuning?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisechoiceaudio.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:35 pm

lol you might think so, but ports are for vent more than tuning man, and trust me the size of the box plays more into it. I will say this try to keep the ports half the size of the box.

box 30" deep ports 15"
Back to top Go down
wiseguy90
wiseguy90

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm

I know box volume plays a big roll but I not following you on how port doesnt play much of a factor on tuning
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisechoiceaudio.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:35 pm

cause it doesnt lol i am speaking more of the aero's more than the stupid slot port though
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:31 pm

jeff you haven't been over at ca.com where those guys think for every cuft you have to have 16sqin of port have you? i swear they are a bunch of retards lol
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:54 pm

weaksauce. if the sonic cup was full i would be impressed LOL. sonic ftw btw. looks good chris. lots of flex. im not sure if thats good or bad lol
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Flex is great for demo, but very very bad for comp. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2