Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Vote_lcapdaily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Voting_bardaily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Vote_lcapdaily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Voting_bardaily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr crzyblondgrl drive stereo quad record broken disc kyle 80inches 2010 Audiopipe build chef finals state silence songs contest crank world dollar globe pics records louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...

Go down 
+11
HellRzR
e-dogg
TECH114
Greg McCool
ibbangin
05gliguy
jkrob21
Tim Schaffer
DANNY BRITAIN
Big Ed
Moparbass28
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Empty
PostSubject: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:01 pm

daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Flames001mz3
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Flames002gv8
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Flames003ms6
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Flames004kj6
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Flames005uz9
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Flames006ci7
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Flames007pl6
daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Flames008rx8
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:02 pm

Nice paint job.
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:04 pm

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:05 pm

thanks....still no system tho...LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Sweet Tracy!!!
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Above Average Contributor
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:12 pm

lookin good!!!!! whats it pulling to the track????
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:12 pm

Right on man! I was an Okie at one time. Born and raised there. Even though I had an Aunt that was the Dean of phys ed at OSU I was still a Sooner fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:24 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
Right on man! I was an Okie at one time. Born and raised there. Even though I had an Aunt that was the Dean of phys ed at OSU I was still a Sooner fan.
ouch, Sooner fan...j/k

Tim, nothing yet....soon, SOON

thanks Danny B Very Happy]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:24 pm

Looks good, I likey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:30 pm

thanks Bruce, sorry missed your call, was washing the truck it last night. LOL
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Polecat wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:
ouch, Sooner fan...j/k

Tim, nothing yet....soon, SOON

thanks Danny B Very Happy]

Couldn't help that much. My grandparents pretty much raised me and they were part of the OU Alumni. OSU still rocks though. Don't pull my dealer agreement over this bro. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:55 pm

LOL...no worries, just will ship everything s l o w e r Very Happy
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Lookin good! Me likey too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:22 pm

sweet, i think the kicker team manager should have some sounds though...lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:29 pm

S I C K!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:34 pm

That truck is on fire. Nice flames.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:37 pm

ibbangin wrote:
sweet, i think the kicker team manager should have some sounds though...lol Razz
know where i can get a 'hook up deal'?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:48 pm

maybe some CRUCK?

jk
Back to top Go down
e-dogg
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
e-dogg

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:50 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:58 pm

Greg McCool wrote:
maybe some CRUCK?

You deffinately need some Quasi Woodo in that ride. Laughing

jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:28 pm

nah, then it'd be TOO loud....
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:33 pm

very nice tracy love the blue flames
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:42 pm

Polecat wrote:
thanks....still no system tho...LOL!!!!!!

what r u waiting for you need me to come down there and hook you up. i can do good glass work and i can make it loud lol. looks great bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:39 am

thanks James, yea, no pre fab on this one, eventually will do a custom fiberglass enclosure with the 09 stuff in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:16 am

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I was there when he dropped it off.....hahaha... Wink Wink

And I was thinking that it better look good for leaving us that day. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:24 am

Looks damn good, now lets see it do some wheelies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Kevin, I ws too stoked that day to even think Very Happy

Scott, as much as I'd love too, I couldn't afford the gas...LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I was there when he dropped it off.....hahaha... Wink Wink

And I was thinking that it better look good for leaving us that day. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:32 pm

now my buddies car, they might Very Happy

daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... 0044wf1
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:49 pm

Polecat wrote:
now my buddies car, they might Very Happy

daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... 0044wf1

Fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...   daily driver is finally out of the paint shop... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

daily driver is finally out of the paint shop...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next