Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Vote_lcapDAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Voting_barDAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Vote_lcapDAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Voting_barDAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr chef globe finals contest records louisiana pics record broken crank crzyblondgrl state songs dollar kyle quad Audiopipe silence 80inches stereo 2010 drive disc world build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver

Go down 
+5
sanman
supadave
cody08
hunterw
loburbon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Empty
PostSubject: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:25 am

well here is a lil peek at what i got goin on. it's not done yet. so enjoy.
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver 002-3
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver 002-4
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver 003-3
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver 004-2
and here's a few vids.
DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Th_005-2
i couldn't embed it so here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M66y9s5cS-g

Last edited by loburbon on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:46 am

its cute. lol! elephant
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:48 am

you know you like it hunter. lol. dynamat didn't help the poor lil blazer. it still looks like it's breathing. lol
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:16 am

couldn't get either vid to play an the youtube link says its malformed or something to that effect lol. but the pics look good man. but as soon as i can get my camera to do right i will have something for you guys that will knock your socks off. lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:13 am

damm thats a big ass coffin in there why such a huge box????
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:46 am

think he is apart of that whole big box big sound movement lol
its a nice looking box, really wanna see what it does on the meter.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:55 am

It's not that big jeff. It's 6cuft after displacments that's only 1.5 per sub. And dave like I said it's just a start but I did test it. It will do a 148.7@45hz. And it sb's a 147. I also tested the port and it did a 163.3
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:14 am

LOL Dave.....
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:24 am

vids fixed
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:51 pm

imma hafta get vids of my friends daily driver... did a 55.7 at 50htz... did 51.5 on the dash
Back to top Go down
wiseguy90
wiseguy90

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:44 pm

loburbon wrote:
you know you like it hunter. lol. dynamat didn't help the poor lil blazer. it still looks like it's breathing. lol
yea my jimmy has ALOT of roof slap lol....its actually jamming my rear doors it breaths so much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisechoiceaudio.com
wiseguy90
wiseguy90

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:54 pm

here are some pics of my jimmy
there is my pretty birch box Very Happy

DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver P6220001

DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver P6190007
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:41 pm

thats nice. what kind of numbers you doin outta there
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:50 pm

why do you guys keep making these big ass box's is it because your running very little power ??????
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:07 pm

jeff like i said mine isant big at all. mine is only 6cuft. and i'm only running on one m3. my subs call for 1.5cuft apiece. there's 4 of them. that equals 6cuft. my box is actually small. its only 38w 16h 26.75d.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:20 pm

on 1 m3 i unserstand a bigger box means leass resistance wich leads to better scoring
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:22 pm

yea. it's only m3 since there only 2500 series.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy90
wiseguy90

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:45 pm

I have only had it in for about 2 weeks now.. I did a 151.7 at scrapin damn globe lol but during testing got a 152.1 out of it on termlab....as far as the box being HUGE sanman its only about 12 cubes net after port displacement, bracing and subs thats only 3 cubes per 15 tuned at 34hz...and It has only 1 mmats 3000.05...it was designed more for demo not for competition BUT THE WALL IS COMING IN THIS WEEKEND Smile

Last edited by wiseguy90 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 pm

we run 4 12's in less than 3 cubes so yes it is huge

and being so big it eilds the lower hertzzz you seek.

smaller box's=higher hertz, and well spl as well
Back to top Go down
wiseguy90
wiseguy90

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:56 pm

I am not looking for a strait spl system I like to sit back and demo my stuff for customers so big box = big sound might not do the numbers its capable of but it sounds loud and will play low...not looking for a one note wonder ya know what I mean
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:23 am

I think it also depends on subs Jeff, I know I have tested my SPLXs in a 2 ft^3 and kept changin boxes up to a 3.5 ft^3 on my 12s now 4 ft^3 on the new 15s and the subs just plain like a bigger box. Now I understand I am not ushin anywhere near the power you are, but I still pop coils if I get too rough with it. I tend to think subs have a range they like and if they don;t get it they won't produce. I am hittin 50s but @ 45hz. tried 52hz and 57hz setup and never could get in the 50s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardkoreaudio.com
wiseguy90
wiseguy90

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:33 am

true that because I had 2 IDMAX12's in 6 cubes tuned at 33hz and it would do a 146.2 but when I tried putting them in a box tuned at 55-56hz I lost a few tenths and not to mention I have seen multiple of times where people with big spl systems tune higher and still hit the same numbers!....I believe you build around yours equipment because its not all the same...just because you put one sub in a box and it performs well doesnt always mean you can stick another sub in the same box and get the same performance
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:50 am

well my box is strictly for daily. it plays loud and low. it does a 148.7 as it sits. tomorrow i'll be switching out my batts and doin a few other things to try for a 150.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy90
wiseguy90

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:56 am

The wall is going in this weekend for me shooting for a 53 or so and keeping it tuned at 34hz... love them lowes!
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:12 am

me to. my yukon did a 53@37hz. the blazer peaks at 45hz though. atleast mine does
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:20 am

i wounder why you guys think there 1 note wounders because thats just not true at all when i was on 12v i would dailey my stuff every day to and from work man. lol must be hard to hate on the higher hertz stuff bur if none of us are on an RTA then its all null anyways
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:27 am

Naw Jeff I don't hate on the higher hertz I just think that some equipment will not perform at the higher hertz as well as it will at lower. If you could show me that my subs would pull better numbers at higher freqs then I would definatly build there. I took 17" aero and just started taking 1/2" off at a time til I started seeing a decrease then went back to the highest number and just happened to be at 38hz. Then tried enlarging ports to 6" and doin same the 4" were about .6 higher. Trust me if I could take my 8 cubes down to 2-3 and hit the number I would. Look at my suspension next show I'm ridin on the tires dropped around 2 inches in ride height.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardkoreaudio.com
wiseguy90
wiseguy90

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 am

haha no hate here lol....its all about preference
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:24 pm

im not hatin jeff. i just prefer low tuning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver   DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAVE!!!!! just for you man. here's my new daily driver
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next