Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
beat - street beat limited modifications? Vote_lcapbeat - street beat limited modifications? Voting_barbeat - street beat limited modifications? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
beat - street beat limited modifications? Vote_lcapbeat - street beat limited modifications? Voting_barbeat - street beat limited modifications? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state 2010 crzyblondgrl broken kyle records contest songs drive pics louisiana chef record globe crank dollar world quad 80inches disc build Johncarr silence Audiopipe finals stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

street beat limited modifications?

Go down 
+9
SQcrewcab
Matt_Sibley
Upzaw2000
gameoverstreeta
supadave
KickerRex
scoupen
Mike Jaffe
Twisted Image
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

beat - street beat limited modifications? Empty
PostSubject: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:50 am

for the modifications to interior compartment, it says "limited*" but there is no clarifacation anywhere that says what is limited.

Looked in the SB rules and outlaw rules, and its not listed.

Ralph or anyone wanna clarify?
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:39 am

Twisted Image wrote:
for the modifications to interior compartment, it says "limited*" but there is no clarifacation anywhere that says what is limited.

The only clarification I find is this: * Factory or factory replacement front seats must be installed in the vehicle in factory locations. Must have the front bench or both front seats. In reality, there are very few limitations of modifications in Street Beat. Good luck in the lanes.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:54 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

The only clarification I find is this: * Factory or factory replacement front seats must be installed in the vehicle in factory locations. Must have the front bench or both front seats. In reality, there are very few limitations of modifications in Street Beat. Good luck in the lanes.

Yeah, I seen that mike. I just dont want to tell someone they can do something then they get to a show and they get kicked out of a class. I know you cant go with a supermod style build forward of the B pillar but the way I read it you can do about whatever behind the pillar!
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Twisted Image wrote:
Mike Jaffe wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

Yeah, I seen that mike. I just dont want to tell someone they can do something then they get to a show and they get kicked out of a class. I know you cant go with a supermod style build forward of the B pillar but the way I read it you can do about whatever behind the pillar!

Actually, the way I read it, as long as the seats are in it, in the factory location, you can do whatever you want, ie supermod. Not to say there wouldn't be a change at the show, but according to the rules AS THEY READ RIGHT NOW, you could have a supermod in SB.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:45 pm

scoupen wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:
Mike Jaffe wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

Actually, the way I read it, as long as the seats are in it, in the factory location, you can do whatever you want, ie supermod. Not to say there wouldn't be a change at the show, but according to the rules AS THEY READ RIGHT NOW, you could have a supermod in SB.
hmmm... Cool
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm

thats funny i was thinking the samething when someone brought to my attention that you can run walls in any sb classes.
now i know some guys ran walls in a daily setup to drive around in every single day but as you guys saw in my vid i did for jeff my daily driver is my daily driver. i can't run a wall in my car an expect to go get my kids from school everyday.
should walls be allowed i think they should be only in sb4 an 5 in which i thought those was the wall classes but who knows.
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:50 am

I suggested last year that they divide it into a "stock" and "mod" SB. The rules and limitations are already in place, all they would have to do is copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:15 am

any one just starting out none sponce cars you know newbees should go out and build a street beat car and build em up just like supermod cars. for sb 1 2 3 and 4. and then do like 170s in street beat 1 then they will have to change that rule lol. right now i say go for it. build by the rule book!
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:51 pm

I need to know cuz I will start doing dash work for finals. I'll bring a 165 with 1k watts in a big concrete box on wheels with seats in sb1. Alan Dante much?
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:02 pm

There have been several street beat cars in the past with reinforced door panels, roof, and more. All are legal as long as the factory or factory replacement seats are in the factory location with the current rules. At finals all we checked in street beat was number of subs and whether or not there were seats bolted to the oem location. They check voltage in the lanes and thats a wrap on street beat...
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Wow. Wellllllll.... My build has just changed
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:46 am

I am glad i seen this now while i am starting a rebuild.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:40 am

While many things are not covered in the rules I am sure that if people start running super mod cars in SB there will be some rules changes at the end of the year.

Have fun til then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Put time and labor into it and then all your efforts will get wasted.. Rules change right before finals LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Lol. Well I opt for changes to be made asap cuz taking concrete out for next year sure would suck LOL
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:07 am

I believe it says something about no construction in front of the b pillar that would manipulate the spl sensor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:16 pm

supadave wrote:
thats funny i was thinking the samething when someone brought to my attention that you can run walls in any sb classes.
now i know some guys ran walls in a daily setup to drive around in every single day but as you guys saw in my vid i did for jeff my daily driver is my daily driver. i can't run a wall in my car an expect to go get my kids from school everyday.
should walls be allowed i think they should be only in sb4 an 5 in which i thought those was the wall classes but who knows.

I agree. There should be diff classes. I get beat by 1.5 DB to someone who tows their vehicle has a blazer with a box from back to front walled off and can only play one note... doesnt make since for mme to be in the same class driving a carry kids around in and drive to work and play music in everyday... Guess you have to buy a secondary vehicle to use for competition??? too bad i cant afford it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: street beat limited modifications?   beat - street beat limited modifications? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

street beat limited modifications?
Page 1 of 1