Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
street beat Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
street beat Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
street beat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
street beat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
street beat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
street beat Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
street beat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
street beat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
street beat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
street beat Vote_lcapstreet beat Voting_barstreet beat Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef kyle drive crzyblondgrl finals world pics broken quad louisiana silence 80inches record contest state build Johncarr songs stereo records globe disc 2010 crank dollar Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

street beat

Go down 
+12
BBGIC
la2lvtom
hunterw
cody08
aho77
bruce-bruce
scionsoloxb
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
supadave
SBJL
taz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

mids/highs
yes
street beat Vote_lcap61%street beat Vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
no
street beat Vote_lcap39%street beat Vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

street beat Empty
PostSubject: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:22 pm

should there be mids/highs on podium if used or in car/van/truck/suv so that people can hear that music is not burbs to stop people from saying thats not music that a tone.....
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:23 pm

agian no, why change something that has the most competitors in it?
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:36 pm

lol lol well you know me i have been through this a thousand times anyway, its not a true beater unless you have mids an highs in it,
but its like josh said before an i think bruce said it too "whatever works" me personally i think the whole idea is personal if you want them you want them and if you don't you don't. granted the guys who are playing MUSICAL BURPS are winning the classes while the other guy with the mids an highs an a decent number is stuck in the top 3.
now this class was or streetbeat was brought to bring in new guys by using the music they use everyday to get a number.
i dont say make it mandatory to have it but i like to play my song get my number an if a few guys want to a demo i want to do that for them too.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Mids are good! But not like IASCA baseboxing that is silly!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:57 pm

i vote no also . ima put some in this year but during sb run the high amp will be off less voltage drop
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:08 pm

do you think your score would drop from a pair of 6 inch ran off radio
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:03 pm

i said no too. funny you giuys wanna see big change in sb..when in fact you guys used the tone cd in 07...
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:15 pm

07 ryan damn bro thats old lol anywho i do remeber that cd though lol an yea over half the guys used that cd.
i don't remeber that cd at all but i did use the bass cd that was put in my hands lol.
if we had the streetbeat cd that would be awesome then we will see the real box builders emerge, don't get me wrong all you guys are great box builders you have th numbers to prove it, but i think this will make a small change in your building tactics lol along with myself. good luck guys.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 pm

taz wrote:
nope...thats why i have the ones mounted on the out side of van just incase some one bitchees , just plug them in...
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 pm

but mine is a very noticable bass beat ..same song supa dave used
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:40 pm

taz wrote:

do you think you would hear your 6inch off your radio streetbeatin 160+db?
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:52 am

bruce i was thinking more along the lines of on podium ,or the rear door of van , or anything along those lines .

as for 2007 seven yes we may have used the so load it hert that year but does that mean we should not improve the sport ? you are very thick headed to not listen to new ideas for everyone , not just think for yourself , that is why usaic does not always listen to its competitors , some are only looking to change rules for themselves , i am thinking about the orginization not myself or my team . we will build to the rules that we are given . not always looking for the gray area , not saying you do just saying .
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:13 am

The response of people is not in defiance to change, more in change has torn apart this org for the most part. Every yr this or that. SB has the highest turnout of all Classes. I think if you change you change all together. that said, why blow up something that is working.

Its competition people will find songs that fit their build its gonna happen. So i say make all "songs" legal and let em go. Other wise before its over you will have to play mary had a little lamb accapella.

Put a freq cap on then suvs and such will take over then it will be another mod. You have to look at the whole picture as you say it. Not just this one thing. DO this and whats next? the usaci disc will favor a certain vehicle/build not intentionally but will, then what? Ban that car? that song? that disc? its not even real music. its generated electronically will have little to NO instrumentation and the only words will be "baasss somethign or other? Feel me?

Race cars use race tires. should we say that they get to good of traction and should use street radials because of this? no

Yes I agree we need to bring in new people but not at the exspense of the integrity of the sport. The youngns need to suck it up if this is what they want and understnad its not a game of we want you to win. NO WE WANT TO STOMP THE LIVING Dung Pile OUT OF YOU. thats are mentality as well as all the other competitors. There are some that do it "just for fun" and thats great we need them. They have local classes, utilize those. Wanna play on a national/world level get ready. ITS NOT A CAKE WALk.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 am

i agree with 99 percent of what you say , i just see it that the shows have less people at them from local to finals . and if something doesnt change then we will only need one class for the die hards that are left in a couple of years .
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:29 pm

me i say mids and highs in the ride playen and u can demo it for people for the most part thats what i think i dont care if its a 80 mids and highs
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:33 pm

lol ' THIS AIN'T NOT CAKE WALK" THATS CLASSIC
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 pm

lol u know what i mean tho supa
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:08 am

Im on the fence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:33 pm

i say mids and highs. i dont care if they are on a podium or in the truck, but it is music and music has mids and highs, even if you cant hear them at 160 db lol.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:49 pm

hunterw wrote:
i say mids and highs. i dont care if they are on a podium or in the truck, but it is music and music has mids and highs, even if you cant hear them at 160 db lol.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:05 pm

hunterw wrote:
this is not a fact. not all "music" has mids and highs..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Well I voted yes, for obvious reasons, but in all honesty for street beat USACi is looking at the wrong way to go for a change in this class. I have always felt for street beat it should be 60 seconds not 30, a street beater is someone who plays music for lengths of time hell even when I demo I play entire songs not just a few seconds and turn it down. I feel length of time is what really should be looked into more than whether if you can hear the "words" because the mic does not care if it hears the words or not
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 pm

SBJL wrote:
agian no, why change something that has the most competitors in it?

To get even more?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:10 pm

i agree, we need more. i try to bring at least 5 nobies to every show. but why force use to spend more money than we have to?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:26 pm

la2lvtom wrote:
Well I voted yes, for obvious reasons, but in all honesty for street beat USACi is looking at the wrong way to go for a change in this class. I have always felt for street beat it should be 60 seconds not 30, a street beater is someone who plays music for lengths of time hell even when I demo I play entire songs not just a few seconds and turn it down. I feel length of time is what really should be looked into more than whether if you can hear the "words" because the mic does not care if it hears the words or not
mine plays all day long no problems lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 am

Mine is a true daily driver/street beater so i dont care if it has to have highs or 60 sec or 2 min it dont matter to me.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:31 pm

no mater to me also 30 sec 5 minutes all the same might lose a few more tenths but no biggy
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 pm

they want you guys to run mids/highs so they can figure out your songs lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
magiccaraudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
magiccaraudio

Number of posts : 173

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 pm

just hook up your high amp to a different battery
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 pm

I dont care either way cause most cars come with speakers even a crx....so really whats the full purpose of the mandatory mids and highs? If a judge checks the disc and says ok, then thats just it, disc is verified no purpose to hear it via mids and highs now is there? If the person doesnt want mids and highs why try to force them? If they have stock and are doing big numbers like ryan and josh oh well you just wont hear much on a stock speakers with a damaging 158+ beating your head and chest to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

street beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: street beat   street beat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

street beat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next