Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Vote_lcapTEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Voting_barTEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Vote_lcapTEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Voting_barTEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence build contest record records crzyblondgrl chef dollar broken disc kyle state finals songs Johncarr globe pics Audiopipe 2010 crank drive stereo 80inches louisiana quad world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN

Go down 
+18
BARTMAN
jkrob21
Team Big'Un
Navi
PerformanceTyler
cadencesoundq
Mark Eldridge
Monte B.
jsketoe
Champion
Jan Bennett
Bigpa7
jayhawkblk
montyj
24 Bug
MAGNATUDE
OnYrMrk
BBGIC
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Texas Summer Showdown
June 6th - 7th are the dates

http://www.texassummershowdown.com

Hosted in Tyler, Tx. at HARVEY HALL CONVENTION CENTER

Usaci regional and State Championship, CAN event, IASCA event, all regionals. All classes included.. spl, 5.1 dts, multimedia, ect....Db Drag as well

Ralph Randall and Performance Audio are working together to bring back TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats right with special cups awarded to the winners!
Are you going to be the next Texas State Champion? This event will be in Honor of Mark Barmore! Performance and Usaci are bringing this back this year and every year from now on!!!

THE TOP 3 PLACES IN EACH CLASS IS AN AUTOMATIC INVITE TO FINALS! NOT JUST FIRST PLACE!

The SQ hall is 17,632 sq ft. this is nice because SQ competitors will be allowed to park in team blocks, so all of your teammates can be beside one another. The only booths allowed in this hall are sq booths and they must maintain low volume. The Sq hall is seperated from the demo hall.

The demo booth hall is over 8,395 sq ft. Spl might also be allowed in this room is there is enough space allowed, otherwise they will be outside with the truck/car show. There is a large hallway seperating these rooms so noise should not be an issue. The car/truck show will be hosted by several huge truck and car show promoters.

Now the good stuff...
Sunday- top money round. Top 5 places recieve cash and custom trophys. Anyone can enter, you dont have to place the day before. Just pay the entry fee, and your in! ( amount not yet fiqured ). Everyone who competes in this round will recieve a Texas Summer Showdown shirt, and a copy of the cd for judging. There be special awards also given. I'll explain more later....Rules will also come later.

Saturday and Sunday - compete in 2 different organizations at one show (all Regional events), no where else will you get an opprotunity like this all year!!!

I will pay for everyones electricity,including booths!!!!!!!!!!!

We will have product giveaways, for contestants!!!

There is a main stage for trophy presentation, and indoor plumbing!!!!! Yeah baby! We will even have some make you sick Fair style food there so you can get your grub on.

MSE (MARK ELDRIDGE) IS HOSTING HIS SQ SEMINAR PRIOR TO THE EVENT. If you have not attended this, it is a must!

Currently we are working on bringing back the tweak and tune tents hosted by major sponsors!!!! More on this as it develops.

This is a great opprotunity to compete against the strongest vehicles in the nation, and Mexico. Many world champions attending this show with the strongest industry support in the nation. I have already signed more major 12 volt sponsors than USACI had at WORLD FINALS 2008.

There will also be magazine coverage.

You guys have plenty of time to build and prepare for this event. I dont want any excuses from you peeps. This will not be an event to miss, I promise. Call me with any questions at the shop.

Monty
Performance Audio
Tyler, Tx.
903-534-8283

www.performanceaudiotexas.com

www.performanceaudiotexas.com
www.texassummershowdown.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org

AuthorMessage
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:43 am

Kyle are you coming to the show? I think Bobby and Charlie will be there.
Back to top Go down
BARTMAN

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Cant wait my daughters first SQ show. Leaving out Friday after lunch. We will be in the 2001 GMC Grey step side come by and say hi.
Back to top Go down
cadencesoundq
cadencesoundq

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:21 pm

im going to try and come after a i do catering event. it would be nice to charlie and bobby, i havent seen them since they worked at discount tire in ft worth in 2003
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:57 pm

I want to wish all the competitors the best of luck!! I have to back out at the last minute due to an unfortunate circumstance that has recently happened. Thanx goes out to Jan and Nick for listening to me. I wish I could be there with team Focal, you guys are the best however I am needed elsewhere. Have a great show and I will see you all soon enough.

James
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 pm

You will be missed brother!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:02 pm

USACI SQ and SPL Registration will be Saturday ALL DAY. SPL will also be open Sunday until Noon. dB drag registration will be ALL DAY Saturday.

Mike Darville will be the USACI Director and Tim Goudy will be the Head USACI SQ Judge.

Any rumors to the contrary are false.

USACI and IASCA judges are at the Days Inn.

Non Santioned events and judges for those evnets are under the direction of Monty Jones. Any questions in that regard should be forwarded to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:00 pm

With deep regret I won't be making this show. For financial reasons I cannot justify the cost.

I will see all of you in KC next month! Good luck to all!

--Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:08 am

Damn all of the suddon ppl not going ??????? Crazy Chef chasin all of us away..... Sorry guys cant make it myself wish i could. Just not in the cards .... Wish it was 3 weeks from now then i could swing it.... Good luck Monty and all COMPEDITORS. (Bye the way its JIMBO..) My sig doesn't work..... go figure.
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:01 pm

I know the turn out was not what was expected.

However, this was a very well planned and executed show.

The location was excellent, free electricity, no admission fee to get in, A/C. There was nothing not to like about this show.

The judges were top notch. Trophies were done very well.

Only thing that could have made it any better would have been for more cars to show up. If you did not make it you missed out on a great event.

After this show I will be attending TSS ever year.

Thanks to Monty for getting this thing put together and I will see you next year if not sooner.

Last edited by genxx on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Ralph, I would have been there for sure. I am hoping someone told you why I did not come to the show and why i backed out at last minute. I want to let ya know that I love the sq competitions and I am sorry that there wasnt more cars. I would have liked to see if there were any new cars and such and not to mention why I like to see everyone that competes. One good note is that there will finally be a triple point SQ show in Colorado!!!! YEAH!!!! hahahaha. Finals will be alot of fun as always! See you all soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:53 am

Monte.... Bro really wish i could have been there.. Ive heard very good things on it and that it went well..... Next year for sure even if im in that build off again i will make it... I hate that i missed out ...

From the sounds of it alot of us missed out...
Back to top Go down
foosman 100
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
foosman 100

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:22 am

It was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN   TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEXAS SUMMER SHOWDOWN
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3