Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Vote_lcapWTF is wrong with parents??!! Voting_barWTF is wrong with parents??!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
WTF is wrong with parents??!! Vote_lcapWTF is wrong with parents??!! Voting_barWTF is wrong with parents??!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe 2010 dollar louisiana Johncarr record world quad songs state crank Audiopipe chef disc finals 80inches kyle build broken records pics drive crzyblondgrl stereo contest silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

WTF is wrong with parents??!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

WTF is wrong with parents??!! Empty
PostSubject: WTF is wrong with parents??!!   WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Ok, so the wife, two daughters, and myself are driving, going to the grocery store today, and we are driving down a busy street here in town, and we see a kid, about 3-4 run across the street cars slamming on their brakes, no adult in sight, and he is heading to a park. I throw the car in park, and jump out, and run across after him, and grab him, and take him into the park. I asked him where his parents were at he said he didn't know, he was looking for his sister. I called the police, and while I was waiting for the police to show up, I was talking to him some more, and found out that his dad was at work, and the sister was watching him, but decided to go to the park, and leave him at home, so he went out looking for her. He knew that he lived in "Stockton" and he only knew the last 4 digits of his phone number, and his mom lived in "Tracy" His name was Robert, and he didn't know how old he was.

Anyway, the police finally show up, and she took down all of my info, and took him off to look for his sister. So we leave, but we pull around so that we can see if she is indeed in the park, and she was. But this is what I don't understand. The officer released him to her!! WTF?! Seriously? The kid was almost killed, and you just release him back into the custody of a teenager? AHHHHH!!!! It just PISSES me off.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with parents??!!   WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:21 pm

This Country has gone to Hell in a Hand Basket! Lack of Family Groups, Lack of Responsibility, Lack of Respect,Lack of Morals.
people having Kids that they cannot afford and way to early in Life.
Back to top Go down
krazy_rabbit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
krazy_rabbit

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with parents??!!   WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:23 am

i remember all the crazy stuff i use to get into back when i was a kid. its crazy!! i have 3 of them buggers myself. its hard for me to even let out of my sight. its scary. i cant imagine what these new parents have going on in thier minds. probably what they are going to buy with that min wage check. new kicks. fubu shirts. that Dung Pile buggs the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teamthirty3

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with parents??!!   WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 pm

I know exactly what you mean. I was outside checking my mail at around 9:30pm and saw a little boy in a diaper ONLY running down the street. Now I have lived here for over 15 years and didn't recognize the little boy. I took the boy by the hand and brought him in my house and asked my girls who he was. They said it was Tommy and he lived 2 streets over. Brittany, the little boy and I walked over to his house and knocked on the door. The father answered the door and said "We have been looking for him!" grabbed the boy by the arm and pulled him into the house and shut the door. Not saying Thank you nothing.

Now if they had been looking for him, why were they in the house? Come to find out the little boy was 2 years old.

Yeah GREAT PARENTS! Looking back I should of called the police but then again see what happened in your case, probably same here too. This happened about 6 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with parents??!!   WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:14 pm

No comment. All just pisses me off to no end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with parents??!!   WTF is wrong with parents??!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is wrong with parents??!!
Page 1 of 1