Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Vote_lcapwhats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Voting_barwhats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Vote_lcapwhats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Voting_barwhats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals records build stereo crank chef 80inches record dollar broken globe pics louisiana silence world crzyblondgrl state disc quad songs kyle 2010 drive contest Johncarr Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

whats up with the "(unmanned)"

Go down 
+13
Skip01
Tim Schaffer
Stingraysevenout
Navi
supadave
Moonie
rd s10
Team Big'Un
quad box
S.L.A.B.
sanman
TeamSpead-Kenny
grandpointkiller
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grandpointkiller
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
grandpointkiller

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-10-09

whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

is the rule now to win a world record it must be unmanned? just woundering or is there an unmanned and manned record?
Back to top Go down
http://www.everythingcaraudio.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
Nick
Above Average Contributor
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Skip01 wrote:
rd s10 wrote:
Jack did 162 on 2 dd9917 and 4 ss6500

What kinda car?

S10?

You guys is KAAAARAYYYZEEEEE

Whats the new goal for 09 Sanman.....65s?

what would you do on 12v....ever tried that in ur S10?

crx
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 pm

sanman wrote:
DIDNT JACK SISCO DO OVER 162 UNMANNED ALSO ON 2 15'S???????????? OR 17'S?????

yes I looked and your right 1 12v car has done it in a unlimited class now jump back one class with 2 amps and 3 batts...that sounds like something you should try Jeff good luck.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:51 pm

rd s10 wrote:
Jack had a crx oat that much of a diff from 12 to 16

looks like he gained about 1 db from 12 to 16 thats a good gain thats a great bulid in my book
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:04 pm

actually matt sibly did it on 12v along with brad firgard and your teammate kevin koller also on 12v. they just all did prostock where they belonged unlike some. not sure on manned or not tho. thats an even more impressive score off 1 amp like kevin did in 0-600 pro.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Well if you say so Im taking your word for it cuz idk
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:32 pm

the people i found funniest to run "manned" was aces audio! homer cries about every little rule "violation" he finds, then has the nerve to tell erik to go ahead and run manned because evryone else did it! WOW talk about a hypocrite! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:39 pm

charlesestes wrote:
actually matt sibly did it on 12v along with brad firgard and your teammate kevin koller also on 12v. they just all did prostock where they belonged unlike some. not sure on manned or not tho. thats an even more impressive score off 1 amp like kevin did in 0-600 pro.

yes the 0-600 pro score was crazy impressive and thats one for the books for shure.....and yes other ppl have done great 12v scores... were they unmanned if so thats a hella score and even if they were manned still a good score for 12v its only a db gain. I know Kevin was manned and ran 4 5ks for a 161.9 and I ran 2 5ks with nothing in mine for a 162 and yes I gave him Dung Pile about it because it was the same car LOL but thats the name of the game... hell he gave me Dung Pile when I would talk to him before finals:lol: ....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:55 pm

move backwards and try nah ill pass the peer pressure to me is like the breath you exhale worthless after its exhausted lol so you can keep that.

now how close could that 162 could you have gotten without them batts? they were the cactus right???????
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:01 pm

no 3 nsb90s and would have been a 162.4 if the rear lights didnt break but owell the damn corner glass was falling out to Laughing

Last edited by Tim Schaffer on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Jeff you were right about a crx falling apart that thing is in bad shape now LOL
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:07 pm

and to set the record stait it was mike build
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:16 pm

its to much for them man this was leraned a while ago, and one of the main reasons i bought the truck
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:50 pm

the only unmanned scores i know about is timmys from last year and mike h. from the year before. or maybe one before that not sure on year both was over a 162 unmanned. good scores. not sure cant wait to c what mike can do this year. i dont think he broke his car. and yes they can break but some will not break and ive figured out a way to fix the break prob but i prob wont be doing much usac show unless local and for fun. i have a dif goal. but good luck to all. with new records and such.
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:29 pm

yes James you have made that one bass proof....mine needs some love this year also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats up with the "(unmanned)"   whats up with the "(unmanned)" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats up with the "(unmanned)"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2