Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Vote_lcapAre there any events coming to the Midwest? Voting_barAre there any events coming to the Midwest? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Vote_lcapAre there any events coming to the Midwest? Voting_barAre there any events coming to the Midwest? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics state broken kyle crank silence drive globe crzyblondgrl 2010 contest Audiopipe record 80inches records quad world finals chef build stereo songs disc louisiana dollar Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Are there any events coming to the Midwest?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hitman2007

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any events coming to the Midwest?   Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:57 am

Being the 3rd largest city in the USA, why are there no shows in the Chicagolaand Area, does any one promote it here?

I build websites and go to 20+ car shows in Illinios each summer, there's tons of audio shops. Hell Ill even volunteer my time to promote USAQ!

I noticed Paulies Customs is the only audio shop hosting shows in Illinois ( 5 hour drive from Chicago). The USAQ Midwest site hasnt been updated since 2008, any word on Chicago Area or Michigan,Iowa, Indiana or Wisconsin shows?

It gets frustrating when 80% of all the competitions are in Texas. There were 15+ shows in the Midwwest in 2008..what happened? Is there an issue with the state that prevents shows from getting booked?

I remember Wisconsin had quite a few and then ran into permit issues and some got canceled. I promote USAQ everywhere and just wish there was a presence in Chicago.

In 2008 I thought World Finals were in Omaha and then with the change ( a month notice) to Dallas I couldn't change my plans and drive 1000+ miles to finals.

I have 2 audio shops in the Chicago suburbs that are interested in hosting shows, who should they contact?

Thanks

Curt USAQ Member - SQ Competitor
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Are there any events coming to the Midwest?   Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:18 pm

well theres tons of shows in iowa nebraskas and mo thats midwest too.......definitely more than 15 shows, guess maybe try and promote it yourself up around your area
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any events coming to the Midwest?   Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Have them contact USACi Corporate Office.
Back to top Go down
GQQSE13
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
GQQSE13

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Are there any events coming to the Midwest?   Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:10 pm

if you get some going up there i'll make the drive as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scotspitch56
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Are there any events coming to the Midwest?   Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 am

hitman2007 wrote:
Being the 3rd largest city in the USA, why are there no shows in the Chicagolaand Area, does any one promote it here?

I build websites and go to 20+ car shows in Illinios each summer, there's tons of audio shops. Hell Ill even volunteer my time to promote USAQ!

I noticed Paulies Customs is the only audio shop hosting shows in Illinois ( 5 hour drive from Chicago). The USAQ Midwest site hasnt been updated since 2008, any word on Chicago Area or Michigan,Iowa, Indiana or Wisconsin shows?

It gets frustrating when 80% of all the competitions are in Texas. There were 15+ shows in the Midwwest in 2008..what happened? Is there an issue with the state that prevents shows from getting booked?

I remember Wisconsin had quite a few and then ran into permit issues and some got canceled. I promote USAQ everywhere and just wish there was a presence in Chicago.

In 2008 I thought World Finals were in Omaha and then with the change ( a month notice) to Dallas I couldn't change my plans and drive 1000+ miles to finals.

I have 2 audio shops in the Chicago suburbs that are interested in hosting shows, who should they contact?

Thanks

Curt USAQ Member - SQ Competitor

Have them call the USACI office. Be happy to make the drive a few times. If you know someone who would like to be a director in that area there is an opening as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any events coming to the Midwest?   Are there any events coming to the Midwest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there any events coming to the Midwest?
Page 1 of 1