Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Vote_lcapNeed to know about finals. - Page 3 Voting_barNeed to know about finals. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Vote_lcapNeed to know about finals. - Page 3 Voting_barNeed to know about finals. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state dollar disc finals Audiopipe songs quad contest drive crank Johncarr broken world crzyblondgrl chef record silence kyle pics build 2010 records louisiana globe 80inches stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Need to know about finals.

Go down 
+16
Stingraysevenout
slumpinhonda
scionsoloxb
Kicker Kevin
modxterra
Navi
Talonesi
dbracer79
Moparbass28
bumpin s-10
DMAN
BBGIC
super stock crx
johnperdeye
SQcrewcab
TECH114
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Time is running out. Have to make plans. When are we going to know about the hotels? Tuesday is gone. Which Tuesday is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:39 am

We ahve rooms at $79 and $99 at the host hotel and more in the works. AS I said, remain patient and we will give the infoa s soon as it is here.

PS> PLEASE DO NOT BOOK OUTSIDE THE BLOCK! We get 25% off the hall rental if we get 1500 room nights! Every room outside the block HURTS THAT GOAL AND RAISES THE COST OF FINALS! If you already booked a room you need to cancel the reservation and BOOK INSIDE THE BLOCK.

Ralph Randall
USACI
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:17 pm

x2
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:51 pm

Ralph i love you man and Usaci. But if i dont hear something bye end of next week. Sept 13th im booking with or without the blonde. I need a room not get there and try to find one... I can just stay in any roach motel that will take me last min. Im not too purdy for all that..LOL Please let me know bye next week or again im booking either way as well as Robert and DB Drive we cant risk waiting any longer.... Sorry that I am such a cry asss but I can't help myself....
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
Above Average Contributor
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:13 pm

Ralph, we want to wait and use the Host Hotel but it seems as if rooms are gettng thin. Hilton is out of suits already.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:23 pm

Well fizzzzzzzzzzzuck see and i wanted and needed one of the suits..... Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddammit.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:52 pm

We will see an answer bye Sat watch.... I have a feeling. LOL Really no jokes should know where bye sat.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:36 pm

USACI wrote:
We have rooms at $79 and $99 at the host hotel and more in the works. AS I said, remain patient and we will give the infoa s soon as it is here.

PS> PLEASE DO NOT BOOK OUTSIDE THE BLOCK! We get 25% off the hall rental if we get 1500 room nights! Every room outside the block HURTS THAT GOAL AND RAISES THE COST OF FINALS! If you already booked a room you need to cancel the reservation and BOOK INSIDE THE BLOCK.

Ralph Randall
USACI

Well if you have them where are they so we can book? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:47 pm

DMAN wrote:

http://www.omahadowntown.doubletree.com/

That's from his other post.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:53 pm

cavi_in_kc wrote:
DMAN wrote:

That's from his other post.

We want the Hilton bom bom bom bom bom bom bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:02 pm

just got aproved for loan for house and put in an offer for one, should hear back tomorrow. if we get it we'll be in way before finals, so then we will be able to fit 2060 sq ft worth of people on the floor
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:08 pm

DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE BLOCK TO APPROVE IT CHAD.......... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD... MY BAD

JUST KIDDING RALPH DONT BLOW A BLOOD VESSEL.... LOL
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:44 pm

USACI wrote:
We ahve rooms at $79 and $99 at the host hotel and more in the works. AS I said, remain patient and we will give the infoa s soon as it is here.

Ralph Randall
USACI

Just give us a name Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Please kind sir.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:49 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
USACI wrote:

Ralph Randall
USACI

Just give us a name Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Please kind sir.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:26 pm

So that mean, If you got the Hilton for $106 a night, you should give it up. Then get a Room for $99 a night, somewhere not too close to the Quest center. This is a tought one
Back to top Go down
modxterra
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
modxterra

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:46 pm

whats up with that the doubletree hotel quoted me 110 for a night instead of 79 or 99
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:48 pm

TECH114 wrote:
So that mean, If you got the Hilton for $106 a night, you should give it up. Then get a Room for $99 a night, somewhere not too close to the Quest center. This is a tought one

For $7 diffarence be next to my car, or saave $7 and have to drive to a hotel, think I'll spend the $7 extra bucks.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:51 pm

That exactly what I said. Just a walk over.
Back to top Go down
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:56 pm

good point but I'm sure he can get it cheaper somehow.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:02 pm

well me a nd memphis yota and extreme wade reserved our rooms at the hilton today
Back to top Go down
extremewade
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
extremewade

Number of posts : 362
Location : on the line of livingston alabama and dekalb mississippi
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:09 pm

im ready to roll allready john.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:10 pm

i am too man
Back to top Go down
extremewade
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
extremewade

Number of posts : 362
Location : on the line of livingston alabama and dekalb mississippi
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:14 pm

what time that jackson ms. show start sat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to know about finals.   Need to know about finals. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to know about finals.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3