Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Vote_lcaprecord - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Voting_barrecord - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Vote_lcaprecord - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Voting_barrecord - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl dollar louisiana state crank 2010 record songs Johncarr world Audiopipe drive stereo silence build pics contest quad records kyle finals disc globe 80inches broken chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....

Go down 
+6
aphinney
super stock crx
HellRzR
Twisted Image
DMAN
kasey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Empty
PostSubject: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:46 pm

[b]I WENT THIS SATURDAY TO FORTWORTH TO A COMPETION FOR THE TEXAS BASS PRODUCTION AND I SET THE NEW AMATEUR TRUNK CAR RECORD...I KNOW ITS NOT MY BEST SCORE CUZ I RAN INTO SOME EQUIPMENT PROBLEMS AND I ONLY GOT TO RUN ONCE AND I WAS LUCKY I GOT THAT RUN AT ALL THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELP ME OUT AT THE SHOW... affraid

Show Results

DFW S.P.L RECORDS
SPL Records 2007

AMATEUR TRUNK CLASS Kasey Welch 148.4

AMATEUR 0-400 Joey D 150.4

AMATEUR 401-800 Joey D. 152.6

AMATEUR 801+ Terry 144.6

PRO TRUNK CLASS CHARLES 152.6

PRO 0-400 Jeremy 150.9

PRO 401-1000 Bryan G. 151.0

PRO 1001+ Richard 155.0

EXTREME 0-1500 Charles 153.1

EXTREME 1500+ John carr 161.9

Last edited by on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:41 pm

Not a USACI event.... But nice number any how...

Last edited by on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:43 pm

What meter was this on?
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:59 pm

termlap and heres some new pics
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Mycaraudio003my Z2 which i think i could of burped a 150
record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Mycaraudio001my first trophie nothing like world finals but i like it
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 7:47 pm

dont rain on his good feelin man, good job glad to hear you got a good number. first trophy, nothin better than a first place lol
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:04 pm

thanks hellrzr i am alittle excited but i think i will be hitting 150 soon i am having problems with my amp are subs somthing is wrong
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:43 pm

kasey check your pm
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:37 pm

no its not usaci bro but i will one day its everyone goal on this site to win first place and maybe get one record under there belt. i just enjoyed that they have a trunk car event and i going to break my record cuz i will get 150
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:41 pm

nice z2...i know where a few of them are...
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Bailey

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:56 pm

*pssst* its a termLab.
Nice score out of a trunk! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thebestmeghan
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:59 pm

i bet u do. are they free. cuz ill take 10.lol
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:41 am

Grats
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:10 am

thanks matt i think i got that score with a half blown sub ill find out tomarrow
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:23 am

Bailey wrote:
*pssst* its a termLab.
Nice score out of a trunk! Keep it up!

Very Happy I was just gonna say that and saw your post...

Kasey good job keep it up... You commin to my show? Would be a good opp. for a Usaci show and my shows are always a blast to hang out and no pressure. We just have fun and help each other out...
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:02 am

Nice score. Good luck on getting that amp fixed if you have problems with it. DD doesn't seem to have a great turn around.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:03 am

i will try to make all the comps i can but i work offshore so it isnt all that easy i am going to get my system look at tomarrow. so ill find out exactly what went wrong...jimbo when is your comp and where. i always have to have dates and place. so i can plan..i really appreciate everyone giving me props. i really think im at 150 burp and 148sb2 and i know about DDs turn around and i hope its the subs
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:04 am

i will try to make all the comps i can but i work offshore so it isnt all that easy i am going to get my system look at tomarrow. so ill find out exactly what went wrong...jimbo when is your comp and where. i always have to have dates and place. so i can plan..i really appreciate everyone giving me props. i really think im at 150 burp and 148sb2 and i know about DDs turn around and i hope its the subs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....   record - 2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2ND COMPETITION,FRIST PLACE BROKE THE RECORD.....
Page 1 of 1