Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Another rule thats broke....... Vote_lcapAnother rule thats broke....... Voting_barAnother rule thats broke....... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Another rule thats broke....... Vote_lcapAnother rule thats broke....... Voting_barAnother rule thats broke....... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank disc finals kyle silence songs drive crzyblondgrl quad Audiopipe chef record records build dollar 2010 globe 80inches state contest Johncarr pics world stereo broken louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Another rule thats broke.......

Go down 
+9
Team Kracker
chrisbaldelli
Blue_C1500
sanman
The_Rowlands
dbdaddy
chrisfish
chapdawg1971
TheGroceryToter
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGroceryToter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Another rule thats broke....... Empty
PostSubject: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey everyone. This is my first post. I figured I'd spark a fire. I was reading the rules....you know, those things that make it worth paying someone else to tell me how loud my stuff is, and found this.

"PROPER POWER CLASS:
A competitor MAY NOT compete in a power class other than THE ONE that his/her total SYSTEM POWER DICTATES. The exception to this would be the unlimited or “OPEN” power class"

If this is in fact a rule, which I assume it is, I found it on the very first page of the rule book, than this means to me that a 0-600 stock vehicle CAN NOT run in 1001-2000 mod with out literally adding amps. Does anyone read this differently?

Last edited by TheGroceryToter on Mon May 09, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:18 pm

You can run in a bigger class, don't mean you gonna be competitive.

Back to top Go down
TheGroceryToter

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:20 pm

my point is that you CAN NOT run a bigger class, unless you go to the top. open.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:26 pm

It is ok to run hugher just not lower. And you can't compete in the same divison. Such as stock 0-600 and stock 601-1800 .
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Such as signing up for trunk 1001-up and then signing up for trunk 0-1K
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Correct. You can do trunk 0-1000 and mod 0-1000
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:57 pm

chris, i think what he is pointing out is that if the rules were followed as read, you can only run your car in the one class that it dictates. reread that rule and pay particular attention to the use of the word 'one'.

so my 2 d9s 'dictate' that im in 1-2. seems to me, thats the 'one' class that my setup dictates, and per the rule, i may NOT compete in any other class. i understand how it has always been done, but there it is in black and white. here's that rule again.

"PROPER POWER CLASS:
A competitor MAY NOT compete in a power class other than THE ONE that his/her total SYSTEM POWER DICTATES. The exception to this would be the unlimited or “OPEN” power class"

that needs to be rewritten or something maybe.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:09 pm

man its plain and simple 0-600 can run any class he wants to his 0-600 set up fits all classes .
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:16 pm

actually guys it is in black and white right there and he even pasted it for everyone to see

he is correct according to usaci and there written rules you cant do it, and to be honest if a pissed off competitor wanted to he could actually get so pissed off that he sewed the org for not following there own rules. I have actually said this before, but noone has ever tested this theory
Back to top Go down
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:23 pm

TheGroceryToter wrote:
Hey everyone. This is my first post. I figured I'd spark a fire. I was reading the rules....you know, those things that make it worth paying someone else to tell me how loud my stuff is, and found this.

"PROPER POWER CLASS:

If this is in fact a rule, which I assume it is, I found it on the very first page of the rule book, than this means to me that a 0-600 stock vehicle CAN NOT run in 1001-2000 mod with out literally adding amps. Does anyone read this differently.
Well if they go in to fix that rule they may want to fix in the Stock section under "Other guidelines" it says "Battery and Alternator may be upgraded, however the battery may not produce more than 14 volts while the engine is not running and the alternator may not produce more than 14.7 volts" but in the chart at the bottom it says that you can run up to 15.5 volts in the stock class.

And just an F.Y.I for the op ->click<-
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:37 pm

If you're going to push the boundaries of the rules... shouldn't we enforce the rules?

A single d5 setup (in the cargo area) would be in Stock 0-600, and according to the OP it cannot be used in 600-1800 or 1800+. Now it COULD participate in SS or Mod (and get stomped) or in all applicable Street Beat classes.

It just prevents class jumping in power classes. There's no good reason for this rule, but it's there... so why shouldn't we enforce it?

I'll call it "crying" ... and "playing to a small group of people" geek
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Blue_C1500 wrote:
TheGroceryToter wrote:

"PROPER POWER CLASS:

If this is in fact a rule, which I assume it is, I found it on the very first page of the rule book, than this means to me that a 0-600 stock vehicle CAN NOT run in 1001-2000 mod with out literally adding amps. Does anyone read this differently.
Well if they go in to fix that rule they may want to fix in the Stock section under "Other guidelines" it says "Battery and Alternator may be upgraded, however the battery may not produce more than 14 volts while the engine is not running and the alternator may not produce more than 14.7 volts" but in the chart at the bottom it says that you can run up to 15.5 volts in the stock class.

And just an F.Y.I for the op ->click<-

Since some new "stock" cars actually produce more than 14.7 while running, I think that's where that change came from.
Back to top Go down
TheGroceryToter

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:51 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
man its plain and simple 0-600 can run any class he wants to his 0-600 set up fits all classes .

I think your wrong. I think this rule has been bent so long that Y'all all forgot what it looks like straight..lol to me it is "plain and simple" that you can not run any class that your power doesn't "dictate" . You are "classed" by power.

Some one please quote to me the rule that allows a competitor to go up in a class....other than Street Beat. I keep hearing all this crap about the bottom classed cars can go up in class, but I think Y'all have simply never read the rules about that. Word of mouth sure can turn into to a rule.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:57 pm

the rule isnt bent

alot of you dont know or understand how this came to be where its allowed well here goes

"RALPH"

thats all you see he holds the right to ammend any rule there is and that is also in the rules if you read more than you already have. the head judge, and well noone has more head than RALPH has the right to make calls as he see's fit.

it sux but thats also in the rules so yes just like the holy bible one thing is written then later overwritten lol or ammended.
Back to top Go down
TheGroceryToter

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:12 pm

I think it is retarded that there is a rule book if a single man can say "oh well.... just let him run.... who cares that everyone reads the rules and that's the structure behind this being competitive. That's ok, ....let him cheat." this has been going on forever, and sucks. if a judge can over turn a rule, why print it? why have it?

p.s. i like this rule we are talking about. I think it is a good valid rule. Keeps people segregated better.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:19 pm

i you wont get me to disagree with you at all man

ralph is a great guy, and been a good friend for ever but the consistency of the rules have always been the biggest issue IMHO
Back to top Go down
TheGroceryToter

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:45 pm

sanman wrote:
i you wont get me to disagree with you at all man

ralph is a great guy, and been a good friend for ever but the consistency of the rules have always been the biggest issue IMHO

i think you meant enforcement of. Change the rules every year for all I care, as long as EVERYONE has to follow the SAME rules. Oh yeah, and changing/overlooking a rule to satisfy one person is ridiculous. (I'm referring to a supermod vehicle running a street beat class at finals) won't touch on that one anymore....
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:19 pm

If this rule was enforced it wud limit the amount of entries at a show. And some ppl build to go and show off their talents and systems.Only going home with one trophy sux for some ppl, Only being able to run one class at a show wud certaintly hurt the USACI pocketbook. Hence why i dont think it is really enforced.
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Speaking of that paticular rule. We had a car in 301-900 a few years back. One of the amps went down so we pulled it out. Just going to run one amp. They made us put the amp back in and wire it up. At least they were sticking to rules back then.
Back to top Go down
TheGroceryToter

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Team Kracker wrote:
If this rule was enforced it wud limit the amount of entries at a show. And some ppl build to go and show off their talents and systems.Only going home with one trophy sux for some ppl, Only being able to run one class at a show wud certaintly hurt the USACI pocketbook. Hence why i dont think it is really enforced.

no no.... you could run more than one class and not break this rule. You cant run more than once in a division. That already limits what your talking about.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:32 pm

They do enforce the rule that you can not enter over your power.
Back to top Go down
TheGroceryToter

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:31 am

chrisfish wrote:
They do enforce the rule that you can not enter over your power.

.....no they don't. let me refer you to Rowland's comment.

"man its plain and simple 0-600 can run any class he wants to his 0-600 set up fits all classes"

and your own comment.

"It is ok to run higher just not lower. And you can't compete in the same division. Such as stock 0-600 and stock 601-1800 ."

Both of y'all are seasoned vets, and said the same thing. Apparently there is some confusion out there about this rule, due to lack of enforcement in my opinion. I've always been told, even by judges, that you can go up. As a matter of fact this is a common tactic amongst point leaders, to get more first places. Bobbin' and weavin'.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:27 am

i always thought that if a came to the show with 2 d5s and the score from 601-1800 is so loud ya cant win so ya take out 1 amp and run 0-600 ,,,thats is not legal.... but ya could go up a class and run your 2 amps,,,
but i pay not attention to stock classes anymore so im sure im probbally way wrong
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:15 am

THIS IS WHY WHEN YOU SHOW TO FINALS YOU MUST LIST ON THE SCORE CARD WHAT CLASSES YOU ARE GOING TO RUN, AND WHAT THE SYSTEM IS THEN IF YOU COME TO THE LANES AND GET VEREFIED AND ITS CHANGED I THINK YOU SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO THE PITS

CORRECT BELEIE YOU ME THEY USED TO ENFORCE THE Dung Pile OUT FO THIS BACK IN THE DAY

Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:27 am

If you have a stock setup....with a 600w @ 4ohm amp....you can run ANY CLASS in the ORG....depending on number of subs in StreetBeat
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:38 am

you can now, but what you are missing is you couldnt before and according to the rules you shouldnt be able to

allow me to fill yall in when all this became an issue DALLAS and that crew yall love to hate

LOUD AND CLEAR this is where this really got challenged and put into place.

i use to run a crx in stock and mod using the same crx i would switch equipment up though.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:25 pm

I can run mod 4000+ with one d5 as long as I didn't enter a stock 0-600
I can enter. Stock 1801+ss 1081+ mod 4000+ and super mod 4000+ with one d5.
Back to top Go down
412hitting
412hitting

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:00 pm

I can only run spl modified 0 to 1000 because I took out the back seats and everything is below the window but if I changed it up so I could get more wins because stock is trash and I think that I can run better with them then in the class I am in hey chris I need some pointers man I am going to tulsa raceway for the show there but it said fe+cs what does that mean actually the noob
Back to top Go down
412hitting
412hitting

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:02 pm

oh by the way much respect to you ChrisFish I watched you work your magic last month in noble oklahoma and I have to say that I am impressed if I can even get close I would be happy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another rule thats broke.......   Another rule thats broke....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another rule thats broke.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next