Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Vote_lcapfinals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Voting_barfinals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Vote_lcapfinals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Voting_barfinals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state globe broken world 80inches kyle build pics chef louisiana contest dollar Audiopipe 2010 disc Johncarr crank record records drive crzyblondgrl stereo songs finals silence quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Finals Invites

Go down 
+21
quadboxtheexcusepro
mschwitz
2loudcrew
Fred Sandford
KimboSlice2
Greg McCool
The_Rowlands
danielsd
aphinney
STREETBEATZ19
jkrob21
ibbangin
sanman
supadave
TECH114
Navi
shadescustomtint
rd s10
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
BBGIC
DMAN
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Whats the word big bird!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Logan man ure attention spand sux im Jeff
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 pm

sanman wrote:
Logan man ure attention spand sux im Jeff
you asked me who the comment was for and it was for rick Logan you did not look and see that it was taken from his quote????
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:39 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
what i am saying is with that kind of financial situation, it wasnt over night, he knew damn good and well a few months ago buisness was Dung Pile, and he wouldnt be at finals. yet he continued to talk smack, as always. you dont go from 200k to 40 k over night, so he knew long in advance, big ups to holding shows and supporting usaci. again, not knocking that.
Hey this was and Adult decision!!! we have other projects in the works there is not enough money to go around, were supposed to be at one million dollars in sales but Quad saw it going down hill three years ago, do you guys remember his post about the industry and the economy, all you guys did was laugh and said he was a qwack?? but now he was 100% right!!!! in the end we will come out ahead and others will fall so if we can't make it then we can't we already know a number of people who want make it this year.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:41 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
what i am saying is with that kind of financial situation, it wasnt over night, he knew damn good and well a few months ago buisness was Dung Pile, and he wouldnt be at finals. yet he continued to talk smack, as always. you dont go from 200k to 40 k over night, so he knew long in advance, big ups to holding shows and supporting usaci. again, not knocking that.
Hey this was and Adult decision!!! we have other projects in the works there is not enough money to go around, were supposed to be at one million dollars in sales but Quad saw it going down hill three years ago, do you guys remember his post about the industry and the economy, all you guys did was laugh and said he was a qwack?? but now he was 100% right!!!! in the end we will come out ahead and others will fall so if we can't make it then we can't we already know a number of people who want ma ke it this year.

again, not disputing his or the buisness financial situation, Im sure its legit. your missing my point so i will quit trying. good luck hope yall can get the buisness back up. good luck
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:47 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
Hey this was and Adult decision!!! we have other projects in the works there is not enough money to go around, were supposed to be at one million dollars in sales but Quad saw it going down hill three years ago, do you guys remember his post about the industry and the economy, all you guys did was laugh and said he was a qwack?? but now he was 100% right!!!! in the end we will come out ahead and others will fall so if we can't make it then we can't we already know a number of people who want ma ke it this year.

again, not disputing his or the buisness financial situation, Im sure its legit. your missing my point so i will quit trying. good luck hope yall can get the buisness back up. good luck
Not a problem Sorry i got Heated, who knew Business would be like this were counting every cent, again we don't want to twist this out of shape maybe we will find some extra cash to make it.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:01 pm

According to YOU... Quad knew business would be like this, yet you still were excited to have the show in Dallas, and told everyone to prepare to be blown away with your earth shattering world records you're breaking. But whatever dudes....
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:23 pm

8675309 wrote:
According to YOU... Quad knew business would be like this, yet you still were excited to have the show in Dallas, and told everyone to prepare to be blown away with your earth shattering world records you're breaking. But whatever dudes....
there will be time for records but when people see the new company and what we will offer it will be well worth it. the lil car will sport new product paint logos etc.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:06 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
in the Voice of Ritter in( Clear and present Danger) you don't have one of These do yeah Poser
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Invite

and who has the 2nd most points for our region this year??? Laughing

Here's a BETTER certificate for ya...........

finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Leonard_Cert
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:17 pm

That you can't seem to Beat??? like Quad said you can't do numbers or shows he once again holds more state records than you and points??

you However are the King Of Photo Shop! why don't you make and award for yourself??

King Of Poser's aka wish you could compete???

and i will go out and say in 2009 you will still be a Poser and Quad and Tba Very Happy will bring home the State Records and points again?
and beat any number you have done.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Now............come on...........let me have it..........I'm waiting..............the ONLY thing you can EVER say about me.............
in the Voice of Ritter in( Clear and present Danger) you don't have one of These do yeah Poser
finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Invite

and who has the 2nd most points for our region this year??? Laughing[/quote]

I do have one of those, both for SPL and SQ. I have the 1st most points for sq in my region. I also beat your scores all year poser. I live 1200 miles from finals and am not going for obvious reasons. Finals ended up landing in your backyard and you still find excuses why you can't make it. Why don't you just admit you aren't loud anymore? The economy is your excuse now? Talk with Ultra, he is doing fine and doing more sales and getting more dealers weekly in this "bad economy"

As bruce said anyone can get an invite. My friend got them under two different names and hasn't had a valid membership in four years. Invite doesn't mean Dung Pile if you don't show up. But we all knew you wouldn't a long time ago. All your poser this and that talk all year and in the end who is the poser? Don't bother answering that we all know the answer except for you and your split personality. I'm sure I'll get banned for a few days for this post, but I don't care. Next time you open your mouth about what you can do I hope for your sake you can do what you say you can. Every year you make yourself and company look worse for all the smack you talk but never put up anything worth while.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:26 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
That you can't seem to Beat??? like Quad said you can't do numbers or shows he once again holds more state records than you and points??

you However are the King Of Photo Shop! why don't you make and award for yourself??

King Of Poser's aka wish you could compete???

and i will go out and say in 2009 you will still be a Poser and Quad and Tba Very Happy will bring home the State Records and points again?
and beat any number you have done.

Quad can't even beat my numbers and I'm not loud.....yet. I threw together a box in one day with no testing and beat him easily. And I'm only a sq guy. Bruce has done more for this sport than you ever will. Keep dreaming of the scores you could do maybe someone will stumble into your fantasy land and you can beat someone there. State records don't mean Dung Pile when you are the only one in your class, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:01 pm

ooooooo my!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals Invites
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3