Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Vote_lcapfinals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Voting_barfinals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Vote_lcapfinals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Voting_barfinals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl louisiana contest record state quad kyle chef finals Johncarr crank stereo broken pics songs drive silence Audiopipe globe 2010 world disc dollar records build 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Finals Invites

Go down 
+21
quadboxtheexcusepro
mschwitz
2loudcrew
Fred Sandford
KimboSlice2
Greg McCool
The_Rowlands
danielsd
aphinney
STREETBEATZ19
jkrob21
ibbangin
sanman
supadave
TECH114
Navi
shadescustomtint
rd s10
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
BBGIC
DMAN
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Whats the word big bird!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan

AuthorMessage
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:26 pm

Got mine today.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 pm

still waiting on mine...
Back to top Go down
danielsd
danielsd

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:51 pm

I do have an invite right here in my hands. I was just wondering if I could run in the local class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mechanicman73
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 pm

It's here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:02 am

dont need a invite for local classes.. so your good ta go
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:03 am

got mine on monday
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:34 am

Still haven't gotten mine or my membership packet.
Back to top Go down
quadboxtheexcusepro

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:44 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Quad got his hope we can make it.

Uh oh..............ALREADY preparing for it...........
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:17 pm

quadboxtheexcusepro wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Quad got his hope we can make it.

Uh oh..............ALREADY preparing for it...........
simple matter is $$$ Quad needs and extra grip to even make it with the truck, Scrappy has no points we have Sema in a few days, with the stock market going down as it did there is no extra cash coming in.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:42 pm

lol i knew it...always an excuse..the rest of us live in the same country feeling the same hurt and the same pressure...lol...
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:47 pm

so your saying your going to be in Vegas for Sema??? do you know the cost of that?? and your saying your sales are down tens of thousands of $$$

if your not running your own small businesses your nowhere in the same boat as us???
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:01 pm

how about quad give you his points there kimbo and arrange for you to attend finals for him and call it a team effort and and you bring something to finals since your his designated spokesman
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:13 pm

Well i will speak on this matter, i am sure that finals this year will be awesome with a much better turnout than drag!

i hope all well and a safe trip to the show, the facts of the matter are i have a finals invite and i would like to Thank Usaci 100% for it the few shows i made i had to travle to Az to even get those points.
i Thank Mr Jaffe for staying with the game for those few points, i hope you stay in there one more year but i know you want to move on.

next as much as i want to compete at finals the money for that is just not there! i have no points with LiL Scrappy and my truck at this point cannot win or be even in the top three in Prostock, yes i have a superport number of 183 but again what does that count for.

changes at Quad Audio well i know the economy was bad and we reduced or gross sales goals from 225k to 100k guess what were not even at 40k for the year, that means there is no extra money for anything, the only reason were doing Sema is because there are battery powered cars etc there and i am moving more towards that, at Quad we are going back to our roots boxes only Crunk is gone for now subs are gone for now
i am still working on another label which will have us back into the sub game and amps, but i must look at the return on such an investment??

i have land to pay for and a house to build and all none profit items must be put on the back burner, i hope to atleast hang out at the show, but many of you know thats hard to do i would only feel bad about not having a car in the lanes, so good luck to you all.

Quad
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:22 pm

your car dont need points, the points are with the person.....yeah. next reason!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:25 pm

finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Excuses_for_dummies

Now............come on...........let me have it..........I'm waiting..............the ONLY thing you can EVER say about me.............
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:50 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
your car dont need points, the points are with the person.....yeah. next reason!
can we get a judge on that?? i read the rule as you must obtain atleast half the points with the car ran in that class???
and besides how can you come with no money to come?
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:02 pm

you should go read the rules, NO where in there is that stated.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Now............come on...........let me have it..........I'm waiting..............the ONLY thing you can EVER say about me.............[/quote]in the Voice of Ritter in( Clear and present Danger) you don't have one of These do yeah Poser
finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Invite

and who has the 2nd most points for our region this year??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:15 pm

ummm yes there are 2 of them on my kitchen table if im the one you are reffering to, and talk gets you no respect from me, but numbers will

so who is the real poser here????????
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:17 pm

lol, you are funny,

I have seen people with 10 points get one, Im not disputing he dont have the points. WHat I am saying, is his exucuse for not taking scrappy is not valid, by his rules arguement.

ANd Rick didnt come on here and boast about crushing mod records. and doing head turning numbers at finals. You guys where doing this a month ago. you fiancials where way off before that if your buisness is truly in the state it is in, you knew it long before now. So people are just tired of hearing this and that. All can be avoided if he would just listen and not open his pie hole until he does it. unexpected, can and will happen.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:17 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
you should go read the rules, NO where in there is that stated.
Rules??? aren't you the guy that got caught up in Cheating????
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:19 pm

I knowingly ran the wrong class, and am the one that told usaci i did so. way to identify it mr obvious. Dont change the fact that what your guys are refering to is not a rule. Its there in black and white, Go read. or have quad read it for you either way, its not there.

edited by me for clarity.

Last edited by bruce-bruce on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:20 pm

funny how kimbo is showing off quads finals invite lol

split personalities man ill tell ya
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:21 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
lol, you are funny,

I have seen people with 10 points get one, Im not disputing he dont have the points. WHat I am saying, is his exucuse for not taking scrappy is not valid, by his rules arguement.

ANd Rick didnt come on here and boast about crushing mod records. and doing head turning numbers at finals. You guys where doing this a month ago. you fiancials where way off before that if your buisness is truly in the state it is in, you knew it long before now. So people are just tired of hearing this and that. All can be avoided if he would just listen and not open his pie hole until he does it. unexpected, can and will happen.
i am sorry that when were suppose to make 200k plus we made 40k who could account for that!! lucky were still in business if Quad did not swicth to ev's we would be out of business, and atleast Quad supported Usaci with some shows, how many shows did that Poser do??? p.s. we did save for Sema and Ces
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:24 pm

what fornicating guy are you calling a poser you wack job
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:25 pm

name a name if your balls are big enough
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:26 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
I ran the wrong class, way to identify it mr obvious. Dont change the fact that what your guys are refering to is not a rule. Its there in black and white, Go read. or have quad read it for you either way, its not there.
You are A Cheater!!! you and other people were stripped!!!! so your creditability is in question for now on! so you have no ground to stand on here!!!
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:27 pm

what i am saying is with that kind of financial situation, it wasnt over night, he knew damn good and well a few months ago buisness was Dung Pile, and he wouldnt be at finals. yet he continued to talk smack, as always. you dont go from 200k to 40 k over night, so he knew long in advance, big ups to holding shows and supporting usaci. again, not knocking that.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:28 pm

sanman wrote:
what fornicating guy are you calling a poser you wack job
out of the Quote Logan the same one that still does not compete at all
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:29 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
I ran the wrong class, way to identify it mr obvious. Dont change the fact that what your guys are refering to is not a rule. Its there in black and white, Go read. or have quad read it for you either way, its not there.
You are A Cheater!!! you and other people were stripped!!!! so your creditability is in question for now on! so you have no ground to stand on here!!!

has nothign to do with my credibilitly and more with my ability to read, the rules are out there, maybe you should read them, you would see for yourself, it does not say you must accumulate your points in a vehicle.

LOL, I was stripped, and even loosing my titles, The one usaci finals finish i kept was a 2nd my first yr, and guess what, that is still better than any quad finsih at usaci finals ever. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finals Invites   finals - Finals Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals Invites
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next