Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Vote_lcapSince the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Voting_barSince the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Vote_lcapSince the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Voting_barSince the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record pics Audiopipe records chef crzyblondgrl silence 80inches globe contest finals Johncarr dollar louisiana drive crank songs build disc broken world stereo 2010 kyle state quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Since the other one got locked................

Go down 
+24
rd s10
Corey J
jkrob21
Merlonspl
Brad Eubank
djman37
mschwitz
Navi
BillGass
Ultrasubs
Gabe Sanchez
bruce-bruce
JLG Entertainment
80INCHES
BBGIC
ktsstratus
quad box
HellRzR
KimboSlice2
Mike Jaffe
tragicsounds
Stingraysevenout
idbl_fanatic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Ultra
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Merlonspl wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Merlonspl wrote:
Because nothing has changed in 3 years. Do you have a team that runs your product....NO Has anyone other that the people on this or other car audio forums even heard of your product...NO
You claim to have "10's of thousands of dollars". Where are the print ads? or even the classified in the back of Mobile electronics mag? You're like a 6 year old telling people what you want to be when you grow up....you don't have a clue of what you want to do... its all talk. What happened to Quad bounty? What happened to your battery company? It's a hobby, that's all. That's all it will ever be
hey player again you are new here!!! go do your homework, we had members that did not work only a few did there job! so no more! no more discounts, no more testing just like most all the other 12volt guys now! i take that back some Team Texas members will be running our gear

Been here since the old forum under Hercules04. Nothing has changed but your screen name.
19 post you have not been here? and i am not quad his post are almost 1000
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:23 pm

This chit is still funny .........Ultra for the win !!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:25 pm

here is a install from quad over five years ago?? so people you made no effort to buy the product???

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Billy7
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Billy5
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Billy4
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Corey J wrote:
This chit is still funny .........Ultra for the win !!

Yet more free publicity for Ultra. If I were Ralph I would find a way to make some money off of this thread. LOL

Keep feeding the greek monster!

Last edited by jkrob21 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:27 pm

Quad, you are only as good as your last showing. The past is the past. My only challenge regards scores done in the 08 season in usaci. So this is 144 ps and 165 something in spw and pw. I won't get into anything long that you will only misunderstand. I'll have scores to show sunday. And a warning you really didn't want to mess with lambros like that. Bad times are coming your way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:29 pm

Twisted Evil I like to ask a few question-first isn't it quad the first to run crying to ralph about people talking negative about his product but is the first to bad mouth others as the have Ultra - second of all if I'm not mistaken a company or person(s) can not leagally own or have rights to any common place word, which I think monster falls under - now if the word monster is used with the same logo as another brand then you get into copyright infringement- say if I make an energy drink and call it the monster thats fine but if I call it the monster with the same "m" logo as monster then I can be sued- or maybe everyone has to pay cause someone owns the word subwoofer, or wood, or amplifier - kimbo we have all heard the excuses and half arse explanations for years, and believe me I wish quads product takes off and does well it would be a good sign for the industry but don't come on here and bash other manufacturers that have been around a good while cause honestly you have no leg to stand on - do your thing and let others do theirs.

And to Ralph you won't do it- you wont lock it - you ain't got no hair on your head if you don't lock it - oh wait you don't nevermind. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:33 pm

HEY JIMBO CAN I GET A SUMMARY OF WHATS GOING ON???????
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:35 pm

What's up Nene? I am sure the legal complications that the Quad Group are referring to fall back to some numerous law suits that "Monster Cable" brought on to some little guys in the past. However I don't see it being a problem for Ultra at this time. As far as the Quad Group contacting James Hetfield about the music on Ultra's current web site, Lambros did build a vehicle for James Hetfield recently with Ultra products. And as far as I know he has the permission to use whatever he likes.
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Kimbo if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything. I personally have not seen you at A show so I don't know what kind of number you can do andquite honestly don't care. So keep it cool.
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:38 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
here is a install from quad over five years ago?? so people you made no effort to buy the product???

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Billy7
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Billy5
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Billy4

Just out of curiosity, Are these the only pics you could come up with? Did you follow my linky? These are current builds with the Ultra product.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3128449
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:40 pm

Mike darville Band Kimbo slice for slander???? are you kidding me??? when you had people throwing the race card at him and calling my product crap! if he is the only one gone then me and Usaci have a problem!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:42 pm

WAH
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:43 pm

USACI MD wrote:
Kimbo if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything. I personally have not seen you at A show so I don't know what kind of number you can do andquite honestly don't care. So keep it cool.
how can you see him at a show he just started???? and were are the south cali shows??? there are none??? that was not right banning him he did not start the topic, he did not attack 1st, why does Usaci awlays seem to attack the wrong person???
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:44 pm

quad box wrote:
Mike darville Band Kimbo slice for slander???? are you kidding me??? when you had people throwing the race card at him and calling my product crap! if he is the only one gone then me and Usaci have a problem!

IM A KRACKER
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:45 pm

Quad you / he can use your sign on we can't tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:47 pm

and also who was changing his avitar, only people with admin passwords could do that??? you won't me to spend money in Az with this treatment????
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:49 pm

Usaci better get a lawyer ...........These guys like to sue people ........LOL
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:49 pm

WERES AZ?????
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:23 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Ultrasubs wrote:
Hey John, I don't know how to post pictures on here, it's different than the "other" place.

Please do me the liberty of showing this J.O. / Dice what ULTRA is about...........................

Post some pictures, you know where to get them, while your at it post the Amplifiers spec's too.

Dilo-lice, you are a poster chid for ABORTION.
your the owner and you don't have pictures of your build line!!!!!! affraid affraid
just as stated folks built in a back NY city alley

And the pics of your build line are where?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:33 pm

rd s10 wrote:
WERES AZ?????

Hey be careful there buddy, I live here ... and love it! It is the best state IMO. Very Happy

Oh ... and not mention so does The man, myth, and legend Mr. Mike Jaffe! Cool
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 pm

I would like to see pictures of both company's build lines.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Nice get em cause this thing is crazy.... From looking i would say one is definatly gonna kill the other... Look in ultrasubs signature and also john roberts signature then of course google crunk to find qauds... See what you think
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Ultrasubs wrote:
Hey John, I don't know how to post pictures on here, it's different than the "other" place.

Please do me the liberty of showing this J.O. / Dice what ULTRA is about...........................

Post some pictures, you know where to get them, while your at it post the Amplifiers spec's too.

Dilo-lice, you are a poster chid for ABORTION.
your the owner and you don't have pictures of your build line!!!!!! affraid affraid
just as stated folks built in a back NY city alley

Edited by Mike Darville
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:57 am

Gabe Sanchez wrote:

Gabe, did you copyright that saying or can I pay you to use it in my signature? "The man, the myth, the legend, Mike Jaffe"

It does have a sexy ring to it, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:29 am

F'N MONDAYS!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:42 am

Man it F'N FRIDAY FOOL
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:50 am

LMAO inside joke
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:52 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Gabe Sanchez wrote:

Gabe, did you copyright that saying or can I pay you to use it in my signature? "The man, the myth, the legend, Mike Jaffe"

It does have a sexy ring to it, doesn't it?

Hey Mike........your coming up this way next week, why don't you stop in Palm Desert and take a tour of the "Quad Group"
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:20 am

MONDAYS DO SUCK, CALL EM LIKE YA SEE EM FOOL
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:41 pm

I hope that I didn't make my self look BAD by going OFF on this Hammerhead, there is no room at all for SH*T talking, my views on all of this:

PUT UP OR SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!

I never talk smack about anybody else's products or installs, everything is GOOD and everything is BAD.

It all depends on what, how, who, when and so-on.

For this clown to go around and put honest enthusiasts down is completely unacceptable.
Mike or John or anybody else has NEVER said "I will this or that".

We are all supposed to be people that care about SQ or SPL and help each other out.

Where this @$#)@$ comes off I have no idea.

Well, I hope he is GONE............. Gone back to the Methadone clinic !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since the other one got locked................
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: