Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Vote_lcapSince the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Voting_barSince the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Vote_lcapSince the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Voting_barSince the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state dollar 2010 disc kyle silence Johncarr quad crzyblondgrl drive chef contest world finals crank pics build stereo record globe songs 80inches records Audiopipe broken louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Since the other one got locked................

Go down 
+24
rd s10
Corey J
jkrob21
Merlonspl
Brad Eubank
djman37
mschwitz
Navi
BillGass
Ultrasubs
Gabe Sanchez
bruce-bruce
JLG Entertainment
80INCHES
BBGIC
ktsstratus
quad box
HellRzR
KimboSlice2
Mike Jaffe
tragicsounds
Stingraysevenout
idbl_fanatic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Ultra
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:20 pm

peace out i have calls to make, we are at War!!!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:26 pm

as if there isn't enough war in the world already..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:29 pm

I deleted several severely offensive posts and locked the previous thread on this issue. If this one goes the same way it may be locked as well. Please make responsible posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:37 pm

it can be put to rest untill finals here.
10/5/2008 10:00:00 AM 1 Import Face-Off WITTMANN AZ 479-750-0505 FE+CS DP 19421 W. Jomax Rd - Wittmann, AZ 85361
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:49 pm

Then settle it already enough of this stupid madness its simple meet compete get it over with this place is blowing up agin abouy crap i just think yah should settle it and why a show im sure yah both have a mic or can borrow one meet up in a back yard a video it for proof for all i care
Back to top Go down
80INCHES
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
80INCHES

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:49 pm

ralph.............U THE MAN !
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.80KAUDIO.COM
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:25 pm

I have an Idea I will bring the B&K.... Throw down now boys lets see whom does the number.

Mike Darville
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:32 pm

That there is a "MONSTER" Challenge.... Shocked Very Happy Shocked Very Happy affraid
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:40 pm

USACI MD wrote:
I have an Idea I will bring the B&K.... Throw down now boys lets see whom does the number.

Mike Darville

Does this mean you will be in Arizona for this??? I may have to leave the state now affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:47 pm

thats funny lol
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
USACI MD wrote:

Mike Darville

Does this mean you will be in Arizona for this??? I may have to leave the state now affraid Laughing

Hey Gabe, wait for me!
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:48 pm

[quote="USACI MD"]I have an Idea I will bring the B&K.... Throw down now boys lets see whom does the number.

Mike Darville[/quote
Darville for president
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:54 pm

USACI MD wrote:

Mike Darville
and the outlaw sensor Wink
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:57 pm

SLIDO is right, when I and everybody else thinks of the "MONSTER" name, CRUNK comes to mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will rename my Woofer "Crunk KILLA" !!!!!!!!!!

I Own the ULTRA name but you don't own crunk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to Southern CA, directly to Compton and I am going to organize a Class Action Lawsuit against you using the name.

Furthermore, after that I am going to pay an Actor to do an Informative announcement of the Class action suit across every Cable channel in the Country.......... Kinda like what happened to the WWF and Kentucky Fried Chicken.

You will lose the CRUNK name, it is a household name too.

............... I hope your "getting this".

Do you see how STUPID comments like these are?
Do you realize what you look like when you do not stick to the issue's and say non-sense?

A simple challenge was given, the answer only could be........

A: YES.

B: NO.

C: I'm a PUNK with a big mouth and I would rather elude the question than be a MAN and answer for what I have done.

D: I am sorry for running my mouth towards ULTRA and it's owner that I never met and let's forget the whole thing and leave the SH*T talking for CHILDREN.......

Which do you choose?
For the FIRST time in your life make the right choice and people around here will respect you for it.

NO SORRY.......... NO NOTHING.............. Just end it.[/url]
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:13 pm

Ultrasubs wrote:
SLIDO is right, when I and everybody else thinks of the "MONSTER" name, CRUNK comes to mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not me, I think.......................CHUPACABRA!!!

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 200px-Chupacabras

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:23 pm

D would be the smartest answer for them... But ill do a side bet they wont pick D and they will spin it in another direction now... Any takers?
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 pm

You say MONSTER I think.....
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Monster%20Lo-Carb%20Energy%20Drink

That's right, by the case. A few a month.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:29 pm

leave it to darville to try and make an extra c note or two out of this Surprised
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:33 pm

BillGass wrote:
You say MONSTER I think.....
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Monster%20Lo-Carb%20Energy%20Drink

Or..........

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Bf17-5
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:40 pm

quad box wrote:
i will wait to see that mike guy number next month and will smash it in Az!!

Since your best Usaci score this season was a 144 and change I will post a higher number this sunday. If you need me to I will also beat your port and super port scores. Let me know by saturday if I have to waste the extra money on pw and spw so come monday you don't try to use those numbers and say I haven't beat you. My numbers won't be anything to brag about but I'll beat your posted score at least.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Ultrasubs wrote:

I will rename my Woofer "Crunk KILLA" !!!!!!!!!!

I Own the ULTRA name but you don't own crunk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to Southern CA, directly to Compton and I am going to organize a Class Action Lawsuit against you using the name.

Furthermore, after that I am going to pay an Actor to do an Informative announcement of the Class action suit across every Cable channel in the Country.......... Kinda like what happened to the WWF and Kentucky Fried Chicken.

You will lose the CRUNK name, it is a household name too.

............... I hope your "getting this".

Do you see how STUPID comments like these are?
Do you realize what you look like when you do not stick to the issue's and say non-sense?

A simple challenge was given, the answer only could be........

A: YES.

B: NO.

C: I'm a PUNK with a big mouth and I would rather elude the question than be a MAN and answer for what I have done.

D: I am sorry for running my mouth towards ULTRA and it's owner that I never met and let's forget the whole thing and leave the SH*T talking for CHILDREN.......

Which do you choose?
For the FIRST time in your life make the right choice and people around here will respect you for it.

NO SORRY.......... NO NOTHING.............. Just end it.[/url]
haaa we talked to some people this morning that will be contacting you SOON!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:48 pm

mschwitz wrote:
quad box wrote:
i will wait to see that mike guy number next month and will smash it in Az!!

Since your best Usaci score this season was a 144 and change I will post a higher number this sunday. If you need me to I will also beat your port and super port scores. Let me know by saturday if I have to waste the extra money on pw and spw so come monday you don't try to use those numbers and say I haven't beat you. My numbers won't be anything to brag about but I'll beat your posted score at least.
WE know your numbers won't be anything to brag about your using Ultra Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:51 pm

DING........... DING.......... DING.............

The Re tart in the back chooses "C" !!!!!!!!!!!!

My GOD, where does it end with you ????

I guess you like to get ABUSED on the World Wide WEB.

I has something for you to make "contact" with.
Judging by the degree of your dementia, you will like it.

I know what I could do, I will order a pair of your stuff and have somebody in the Industry do a head to head review.

YOU asked for it............... Since you RUN & HIDE, change the subject and so-on, I will deliver.
I will come to you instead of you needing to show up somewhere.

BTW, nice I.P.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:14 pm

I thought you didn't have or want dealers??

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Quad_what

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Might not be worth bragging about but I'm still louder than you are. If you say ultra sucks and its louder than your crunk crap what does that say for your products.

So, simply do I have to beat your sad pw and spw scores along with your ps scores? A simple yes or no will be fine.
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:23 pm

*subscribed for teh funiez
Back to top Go down
Brad Eubank

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:07 pm

Quad has a lawyer and doesnt have a dentist?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:26 pm

Brad Eubank wrote:
Quad has a lawyer and doesnt have a dentist?
thats because they take all of his money, lol is that all Ultra subs can do attack people on a personal level?????
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:29 pm

mschwitz wrote:
Might not be worth bragging about but I'm still louder than you are. If you say ultra sucks and its louder than your crunk crap what does that say for your products.

So, simply do I have to beat your sad pw and spw scores along with your ps scores? A simple yes or no will be fine.
wow have not seen it yet??? you have to beat a 157 legal? and a 170 port and i did with a 10" and a 158 outlaw with 1000 or less watts???
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:29 pm

[quote="Brad Eubank"]Quad has a lawyer and doesnt have a dentist?[/quote

BRAD !!!!!!!!

Be quiet otherwise he will BEAT your numbers with his MOUTH LOL.
Brad nobody cares about your numbers......... CRUNK wins hands down.............. even if there is NO WAY TO PROVE IT !!!!!!!!!!

OK, In SQ they get spanked........... jocolor

OK, IN SPL they get spanked.......... queen

Talking smack and running from facts they win............ geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since the other one got locked................
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next