Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Vote_lcapSince the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Voting_barSince the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Vote_lcapSince the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Voting_barSince the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics Johncarr crank contest crzyblondgrl record chef Audiopipe quad stereo drive world kyle 80inches globe louisiana build 2010 records songs dollar state disc broken silence finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Since the other one got locked................

Go down 
+24
rd s10
Corey J
jkrob21
Merlonspl
Brad Eubank
djman37
mschwitz
Navi
BillGass
Ultrasubs
Gabe Sanchez
bruce-bruce
JLG Entertainment
80INCHES
BBGIC
ktsstratus
quad box
HellRzR
KimboSlice2
Mike Jaffe
tragicsounds
Stingraysevenout
idbl_fanatic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Ultra
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Honestly buddy you did kind of make yourself look bad also. I can understand defending your company but there are other ways of doing it then on a public forum for everyone to see.

This isn't aim directly towards you either, it goes for everyone. It doesn't have to be a manufacture versus manufacture.
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:04 pm

yeah i agree this should have been handled much more civilized like over the phone or in person not on this forum
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
Honestly buddy you did kind of make yourself look bad also. I can understand defending your company but there are other ways of doing it then on a public forum for everyone to see.

This isn't aim directly towards you either, it goes for everyone. It doesn't have to be a manufacture versus manufacture.
Gabe you are 100% right in fact Ultra did not start to mess others under his wing did, did Kimbo get out of hand enough to be Baned from what i seen in the past No but he is gone, we had a date for a show down in the lanes Gabe and Zac said fine no problem, all another Mfg did was resort to personal attacks??? many should know by now quad will never attack on a business or personal level Unless Attacked 1st!! no matter how much people dislike us they know it to be true, and it all started with a shop that we did not sell product to and has grown to this mess.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:01 pm

You started the manu bashing when you started saying ultra sucked and lambros stepped in to defend himself and his products. If you need me to I will link to it. This has gotten out of hand since all I asked of you was a simple challenge that to this day you have not given me a straight answer to. All this has been is you misunderstanding and misquoting many people and dodging the challenge I put forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Time to cool it !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:21 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:

Your my boy Gabe but i dont agree with you... Ya know getting on kicker for what they did now getting on this man for what he did. And hell honestly Pioneer isn't perfect, while i understand what you are saying... I will say this i have more respect for a manufacturer for taking up for himself and voicing his opinion rather than ones that sit back and dont say shhit.. Tis my opinion and you have yours . But honestly really this is just me . I would do bidness with the man just because he doesn't take any crap but maybe thats just me..

And i will be the first to tell anyone of my customers to eat a dick if they are wrong.. It works for me ask anyone of my customers , installers , or ppl that come around. I am a dick they know it but they still want me to work on their stuff period .. They take it cause they know i may go off but in the end it will be exactly what they needed and are very happy with the work they recieve.. So i guess in my rant im saying alot of ppl can do bidness like this and still stay on top. So while it might not be right to some it was definatly right in my book and glad the man did what he did. SHOWS YA GOT NUTZ IN MY BOOK.

steps down off soap box.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 pm

mschwitz wrote:
You started the manu bashing when you started saying ultra sucked and lambros stepped in to defend himself and his products. If you need me to I will link to it. This has gotten out of hand since all I asked of you was a simple challenge that to this day you have not given me a straight answer to. All this has been is you misunderstanding and misquoting many people and dodging the challenge I put forth.
I blame 100% of this on mike and his wife! this started over a year ago because we refuse to sell them the line, UltraSubs has been mislead and was forced into the maylay i am sorry for any harm caused by us because of the actions of rejected dealers, here are some links to show how far it goes back.
https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/quadpost-all-your-smack-here-please-t156.htm?highlight=quad

https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/quad-t2275.htm?highlight=quad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:34 pm

Maybe you all didn't read Ralph's post up in sticky.
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:35 pm

100% "Right-on"................
On a personal level, on the phone, in private would have been a better idea in hindsight.

Regret it ?

NO WAY.

For some reason a "civilized" way of handling this I don't think would have happened, I also do know for a FACT that this was an "approved" attempt to openly bad mouth my company.

Outright bashing with Mr. Quad's blessing is incredible.
If it was one of MY "guy's", I would tell them to cool off and not go-there.

Now DID NOT at any point make an attempt to take control of this guy going forward and insulting everybody he could.
On-line, off-line, whatever, this guy makes a blanket statement that ULTRA sucks.
There is no way I would EVER take a public statement like that sitting down, paying him a personal visit? I'm to busy.
A challenge was issued to him from one of my dealers/ team members, he made a statement.

I have had to deal with people like that in the past and I'm am quite certain he would have turned around a "kind" phone call into something that it wasn't.
It all started here, out in the open............. It should end here.
I don't like and never did closed door B.S. and no matter what this guy would NOT shut up.

I'm sure if he didn't get "curbed" that he would still be going right now. I think that this whole issue is B.S. and I'm glad it is over..............At least I think it is for now.

OPINIONS are fine, it is a free country but that was over the top.
F*CK this guy and F*ck people like him.

A challenge ?????
SURE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Quad and your posse................... JUST SHOW UP.

If not, know what you know, do what you do and be quite about it in regards to bashing somebody else's life's work.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:37 pm

if you look at the search page you will see a number of topics started by mschwitz plan of attacks on Quad/Crunk again we are sorry to Ultrasubs for letting a few people get this out of hand.

https://usaci.forumotion.com/search.forum?search_keywords=quad&show_results=topics
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:40 pm

quad box wrote:
if you look at the search page you will see a number of topics started by mschwitz plan of attacks on Quad/Crunk again we are sorry to Ultrasubs for letting a few people get this out of hand.

https://usaci.forumotion.com/search.forum?search_keywords=quad&show_results=topics

No problem.......... It's DONE.
No hard feelings, no Beef or B.S.

We will keep the drama in the LANES.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:11 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Your my boy Gabe but i dont agree with you... Ya know getting on kicker for what they did now getting on this man for what he did. And hell honestly Pioneer isn't perfect, while i understand what you are saying... I will say this i have more respect for a manufacturer for taking up for himself and voicing his opinion rather than ones that sit back and dont say shhit.. Tis my opinion and you have yours . But honestly really this is just me . I would do bidness with the man just because he doesn't take any crap but maybe thats just me..

And i will be the first to tell anyone of my customers to eat a dick if they are wrong.. It works for me ask anyone of my customers , installers , or ppl that come around. I am a dick they know it but they still want me to work on their stuff period .. They take it cause they know i may go off but in the end it will be exactly what they needed and are very happy with the work they recieve.. So i guess in my rant im saying alot of ppl can do bidness like this and still stay on top. So while it might not be right to some it was definatly right in my book and glad the man did what he did. SHOWS YA GOT NUTZ IN MY BOOK.

steps down off soap box.

By all means I am not saying don't handle the business ... I just say do it a different way is all. I am not a key board commando in the least bit. If I got a problem with someone ... believe me THEY will know about ... just not the whole world.

The Kicker thing was a good and also bad example. The results were bad, and good at the same time. It sort of boils down to choosing a presidential canidate ... pick the lesser of two evils Laughing no matter what it was still a bad situation in the end.

I lost a lot of respect for some people on that ... and to those who know me know that respect and integrity are my number 1 attributes.

P.S. Pioneer is perfect though Laughing Razz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

steps down off soap box.

By all means I am not saying don't handle the business ... I just say do it a different way is all. I am not a key board commando in the least bit. If I got a problem with someone ... believe me THEY will know about ... just not the whole world.

The Kicker thing was a good and also bad example. The results were bad, and good at the same time. It sort of boils down to choosing a presidential canidate ... pick the lesser of two evils Laughing no matter what it was still a bad situation in the end.

I lost a lot of respect for some people on that ... and to those who know me know that respect and integrity are my number 1 attributes.

P.S. Pioneer is perfect though Laughing Razz Embarassed

GABE, If you had respect for me and lost it.........................

I don't respect you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should not have ANY respect for me in the first place !!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell is the matter with you ???????

In all seriousness, F*CK it.

Life is not perfect but neither am I albino

To the people that turned a blind eye to what happened, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Actually that last statement was in regards to another situation not this one. You just have not earned my respect yet is all. I give everyone a fair share at it though. Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:20 pm

If your ever in NY,,look me up.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:26 pm

I try and meet competitors in the areas I travel too, so definately.

Just keep on making your stuff regardless of what others say. There is a right sub for every application regardless of maker ... so the more you put into it the more you can meet someones needs.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:14 pm

The difference between me and keyboard comandoes is ill still say it to whoever whenever that is just me ...And i dont mind hearing or seeing it from ppl LIKE ME.... This guy is awsome period if you ask me.. Like i said i love that he did what he did. But i still love you too, your just allll professional now and shitttt.... (just flippin ya shht)
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:48 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
The difference between me and keyboard comandoes is ill still say it to whoever whenever that is just me ...And i dont mind hearing or seeing it from ppl LIKE ME.... This guy is awsome period if you ask me.. Like i said i love that he did what he did. But i still love you too, your just allll professional now and shitttt.... (just flippin ya shht)

A TON OF LOVE TO YOU TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to be myself and keep it real.
I have heard from some of my close friends, some very,very well known and they told me to change the way I am, good advice for sure.
I can't let go of who I am and where I came from, being 150% myself and being true I think is what got me to where I am......... why blow it
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:23 pm

EXACTLY BRO EXACTLY
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:27 pm

LMAO all professional ... I think you are the first person to tell me that ... but I can work with that ... I think it turned me on a bit ... who you rooming with at finals Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:32 pm

YOU BIG BOY............

It took you that long to see that... Damn you slippen
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Hey............ Who wants to room with me ????
...... You know what they say about GREEK'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:36 pm

They like goats and sheep?
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:04 pm

YUP we do, I will tell you though........... If they have a dream they were doing some Skiing and I had a dream I was getting a hand job..................
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:20 pm

PC Lammy. PC!!!!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 pm

I'm sorry for my personal attack on your sexuality, Lammy.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:26 pm

I would guess as long as he doesn't take offence to the comment you're in the clear Mike. lol!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Gotta watch myself now. Don't want to get banned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:47 pm

I locked this thread in the belief that it has run its course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the other one got locked................   Since the other one got locked................ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since the other one got locked................
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5