Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Vote_lcapman my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Voting_barman my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Vote_lcapman my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Voting_barman my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr world crzyblondgrl dollar crank pics disc songs chef state stereo build 80inches quad contest finals silence 2010 kyle globe record drive louisiana Audiopipe records broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

man my feelings are hurt

Go down 
+21
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
rturner
ARMed&Bangin
B_lOUD
dbracer79
iowan
Greg McCool
xpl
hunterw
Magoo
djman37
Navi
Stingraysevenout
RAB
ibbangin
supadave
Skip01
Moparbass28
S.L.A.B.
rd s10
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

What would y'all do if a friend / team mate told u that his car got repo and ur amp was in it and I was sofucking stupid i new he was hurting so i was like man im not going to push it cause i felt sorry 4 him. Then today I get a phone call asking if my amp was stolen or if I sold it. I told him what happen he went to go meet this Kyle guy who suppseitly bought da amp 4 200 bucks I know it's mine cause no one owns atomic 3k down here the part that Realy pissed me off is he said his name was daryal and he had a s10 and was sponsered by stestom how da fornicate is he going to say my name
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:33 pm

oyea.... one small potentially dangerous thing i forgot to tell ya. when i click on the USACI bookmark....... it logs in automatically under your name over here lol. you also had left ya email open when you left! a huge no no, it took all i had not to start chicken choking sh1t up for ya lmfao
Back to top Go down
rturner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
rturner

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 pm

rd s10 wrote:
What would y'all do if a friend / team mate told u that his car got repo and ur amp was in it and I was sofucking stupid i new he was hurting so i was like man im not going to push it cause i felt sorry 4 him. Then today I get a phone call asking if my amp was stolen or if I sold it. I told him what happen he went to go meet this Kyle guy who suppseitly bought da amp 4 200 bucks I know it's mine cause no one owns atomic 3k down here the part that Realy pissed me off is he said his name was daryal and he had a s10 and was sponsered by stestom how da fornicate is he going to say my name

I feel you & I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. Don't get down on yourself D. You did what you thought was the right thing by helping out. People tend to take niceness as a weakness and try to take advantage of you which is a $hitty thing to do. The best thing you can do is take it as a life lesson learned and write them off. It doesn't sound like he was ever a friend at all, just someone who wanted to benefit having known you.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:38 pm

rd s10 wrote:
the part that Realy pissed me off is he said his name was daryal and he had a s10 and was sponsered by stestom how da fornicate is he going to say my name

fyi im not sponser i was just sayinfg what he told the guy

Hummmmm! wonder how he knew to use stestom or where he heard that to even know to use their name ,he had the competitor name right and the car was right.

Hummmm

Im really sorry to hear about your amp though daryal
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:45 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
rd s10 wrote:
the part that Realy pissed me off is he said his name was daryal and he had a s10 and was sponsered by stestom how da fornicate is he going to say my name

Hummmmm! wonder how he knew to use stestom or where he heard that to even know to use their name ,he had the competitor name right and the car was right.

Hummmm

Imma go out on a limb and say since he was friends with him he probably knew what gear he was running now, if hes willing to lie about it being his and who he is why not lie alittle more.

Hummm
Back to top Go down
ajhutson
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ajhutson

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:27 pm

wtf i just seen this let me start by telling everyone the real deal i did alot of work for daryl for this amp i built 3 boxes for him 2 for the rex and one for the s-10 and my feallings were hert when he posted this and never told me anything i geuss he wanted somthing for nothing and if he feels i owe him than i have a shop bill for him also this was a b**ch move on his part and as soon as he ansers his phone for me we can work it all out but he is not man enough to do that i have tryed and tryed
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:42 pm

hummmmm I see in your signature its says team texas correct wich means ure team mates.

now if you in fact worked the price of that amp off thats 1 thing, but if you are going to shows as daryal shelton then you deserve to be punked out on here wich I see you did not comment on that part

hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
ajhutson
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ajhutson

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 pm

never told the guy i was daryal i told him it used to be daryals amp but he switched to stetsom
Back to top Go down
ajhutson
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ajhutson

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:51 pm

this whole thing is crazy and shows his tru self like i said all he hade to do is call me insted he puts up a post and when i call he wont anser his phone
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:12 pm

aj we as team members dont charge each other for work done for each other as a team,its called help.whats the use in being on a team if you were still getting charged for work done by the team members.as for you selling the amp that was hoe Dung Pile.did i ask for anything no but your score sure went up.AND BTW YOU CAN TAKE TEAM TEXAS OUT OF YOUR SIG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
ajhutson
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ajhutson

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:25 pm

i never agreed to work for free and my score went up becouse i built a mod car and i had zero help on it no one even offered i built it at my house with my cousin any way i dont know who i am talking to
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:47 pm

ajhutson wrote:
i never agreed to work for free and my score went up becouse i built a mod car and i had zero help on it no one even offered i built it at my house with my cousin any way i dont know who i am talking to

I AM THE GUY WHO GAINED YOU A DB+ IN DALLAS

I AM THE GUY WHO TOLD YOU THROUGH DARYAL ON THE PHONE HOW TO BUILD YOUR BOX.

NOW DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
ajhutson
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ajhutson

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:52 pm

JUST TALKED TO DARYL WE AGREED TO PART WAYS AND DROP IT I AM NO LONGER ON TEAM TEXAS AND I WONT REPLY TO THIS ANY MORE PEACE OUT
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:06 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
rd s10 wrote:

Hummmm

are u trying to say he is sponsered????
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:13 pm

ajhutson wrote:
this whole thing is crazy and shows his tru self like i said all he hade to do is call me insted he puts up a post and when i call he wont anser his phone

shows his true self what are u talking about!!!! if he owed it to ya why say it got took cause ur car got repo'd.....

i talked wit daryal about that and i knew that was a lie from go, he believed it and gave u tha benefit of the doubt... don't get on here talkin sh*t about u see how he really is cause u know it's not true!!!! he would help anyone on the team out (anyone for that matter) no questions asked... u tried to jack and got caught plain and simple...

really it doesn't matter all the details u said it got repo'd but u actually sold it u lied...
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:15 am

ajhutson wrote:
JUST TALKED TO DARYL WE AGREED TO PART WAYS AND DROP IT I AM NO LONGER ON TEAM TEXAS AND I WONT REPLY TO THIS ANY MORE PEACE OUT
A.J i really feel bad for what happen ,for you , daryal , and the team . I am sure you know who i am and if you don't this is wordless to you ,but to me a good hand shake a good conversations mean alot . I don't have nothing against no one ,but i am very supportive of the team and as a team member
i could have tried to help out if you were in need , but the way you did this was totally wrong .Oh .............................. and i just can't believe that being a team member you did't know who your team captain was ..................that
looks petty bad in your side.

...............i didn't wanted to post in this issue , i truly believe in my team , but daryal i am sorry this happen to you !!!!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:18 am

ibbangin wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
rd s10 wrote:

Hummmm

are u trying to say he is sponsered????

Nope, not in the least but I think thats what someone else was trying to make out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

man my feelings are hurt
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3