Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Vote_lcapman my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Voting_barman my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Vote_lcapman my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Voting_barman my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken state world stereo 80inches Johncarr chef records record 2010 finals drive dollar crank Audiopipe crzyblondgrl contest quad silence louisiana pics build globe songs kyle disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

man my feelings are hurt

Go down 
+21
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
rturner
ARMed&Bangin
B_lOUD
dbracer79
iowan
Greg McCool
xpl
hunterw
Magoo
djman37
Navi
Stingraysevenout
RAB
ibbangin
supadave
Skip01
Moparbass28
S.L.A.B.
rd s10
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

What would y'all do if a friend / team mate told u that his car got repo and ur amp was in it and I was sofucking stupid i new he was hurting so i was like man im not going to push it cause i felt sorry 4 him. Then today I get a phone call asking if my amp was stolen or if I sold it. I told him what happen he went to go meet this Kyle guy who suppseitly bought da amp 4 200 bucks I know it's mine cause no one owns atomic 3k down here the part that Realy pissed me off is he said his name was daryal and he had a s10 and was sponsered by stestom how da fornicate is he going to say my name
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 am

btw, you can get your stuff out of a repo-ed car.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:42 am

That sux I understand ur venting while ur thinkin what to do handle ur Dung Pile get ur amp or his ass its not funny and almost all of us have been screwed by a friend I'm sure
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:12 am

well it looks like your weeding out the real friends from the fakes. Sad unfortunate it had to happen like that. thats Cow poopy.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:15 am

djman37 wrote:

If anything is attached to the car by wires or screws, Even one little screw, it is considered part of the car. This was told to me about my situation, as I lost my amp and a battery check that was connected by alligator clips only. Wouldn't let me take them.
Back to top Go down
xpl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
xpl

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:20 am

several years ago I had a car repo'd by the bank. I was VERY fortunate that the repo man was REALLY FREAKIN NICE to me.

He said he wasn't supposed to - since anything in the car at the time of reposession is the property of the bank at that time, but I had a car seat and baby items so he let me remove some stuff from the car. He gave me an hour - which was more than enough time to take the head unit, sub box, amps, door speakers, etc out of hte car. Plus my kids seat and all that - that was obviously first.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:21 am

Musta been nice, they took mine and gave me an hour to take out what was loose inside the car only. Had two people watch me the whole time to make sure I didn't take anything attached to the car.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:55 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
djman37 wrote:

If anything is attached to the car by wires or screws, Even one little screw, it is considered part of the car. This was told to me about my situation, as I lost my amp and a battery check that was connected by alligator clips only. Wouldn't let me take them.

this is kinda true as far as dealing with the repo agency, if u call the bank they 'll let u get the amp and stuff like that....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:57 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
Musta been nice, they took mine and gave me an hour to take out what was loose inside the car only. Had two people watch me the whole time to make sure I didn't take anything attached to the car.
i wouldv'e laid in the car and told them to call the police, u would've got to keep ur car...
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:52 pm

if a car gets repo you (the owner) have the right to get all your stuff out of it!.... you need to get ahold of the repo co asap!
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:19 pm

yea but it wasn't his car.... sorry to hear this happen to you... and all of you that think this is a diary.... there are plenty of times that people post stuff like this on the forum and dnt get hated on... whats up with that
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:20 pm

iowan wrote:
yea but it wasn't his car.... sorry to hear this happen to you... and all of you that think this is a diary.... there are plenty of times that people post stuff like this on the forum and dnt get hated on... whats up with that

This will answer all your questions..........or open a WHOLEEEE new bag of ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFV0kz1LgxY
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Skip01 wrote:
hahahaha.....sorry, but thats funny sounding
It would be alot funnier if it was a sundown amp in the car. Those things are close to rockwood amps.
I understand Darryal point for loosing a good amp.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 pm

If it was a Sundown, he would not feel this bad.
Back to top Go down
B_lOUD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
B_lOUD

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:41 pm

What wrong wit Sundown fool
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:57 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
If it was a Sundown, he would not feel this bad.

Hmmmmm.................... Suspect

man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Failcheesecat
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Now bring the cheese fool, it aint no game

man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Animals015
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:11 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

i really LOLed on that one

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:38 pm

hahahahahaha!! After a couple glasses of wine it's REALLY funny!!!
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:03 pm

the irony... cheese and wine lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:59 pm

All i can say to you guys for being dicks about ppl losses... And your nobody's yourself..... ROFLMAO

man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Askullfinger
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:00 pm

man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Thbadluck9jm
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Did you highjack someones photobucket, i bookmarked it also

man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Thyoureafag
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Yup lorens.... LOL and thats the only reason i put something i couldn't find a thread to use them cept this one.... And that one you just used is the one i was gonna do next fucker.....

so lets see
man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Sucks1
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:49 pm

lol, i used the threadsucks one on TT.net and it got deleted lol. The dont allow any pics that arent relevant to the thread... i thought it was relevant guess they didnt
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:51 pm

LOL it probly wont last long on this one either.. ONce the bald man sees it... He will laugh then delete it.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:55 pm

someone mention a bald man??? hehe

man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Cd9fd705
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:09 pm

Would you be raven-angel?
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:18 pm

nope..... but she looks like one kid who'll be gettin into a lot of trouble! lol
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:23 pm

lol future babymomma
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:56 pm

Fill me in, D...who's raven-angel?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: man my feelings are hurt   man my feelings are hurt - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

man my feelings are hurt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next