Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
amp protesting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
amp protesting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
amp protesting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
amp protesting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
amp protesting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
amp protesting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
amp protesting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
amp protesting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
amp protesting Vote_lcapamp protesting Voting_baramp protesting Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive records Audiopipe broken dollar record stereo 2010 louisiana 80inches silence kyle globe pics finals quad chef build state crank crzyblondgrl disc songs contest world Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

amp protesting

Go down 
+21
TAMU
HellRzR
caravanbass
idbl_fanatic
Tim Schaffer
TECH114
quad box
Moparbass28
John Payton
Talonesi
Stingraysevenout
djman37
Gabe Sanchez
scoupen
sanman
bumpin s-10
Kicker Kevin
05gliguy
Greg McCool
gameoverstreeta
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:51 am

first off i think if an amp is going to be aloud in anyclass in should be sent in and tested before allowed to run any class or it is should be in unlimited really this is what really sucks about the power rating is who has the best cheater amp at the end of the year. really people on here allways crying about people running amps or people protesting amps. and people getn screwed cause there amp might not be legal. so i think all amps the fit the smaller class be approved be4 they are even able to be ran at 3x and finals.

all so for the people wondering i sent in the ddm3 and is still waiting for it to get back no telling when ill c it again. its been gone for almost 3 months. i had it sent in so that we can be legal at finals since a few people on here tells me i better be legal at finals or ill get dq'd. for some reason i guess people might think i cheat so i have to be 100% legal 2 run any class i run or build for my buddies. thats all
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:48 am

gameoverstreeta wrote:
first off i think if an amp is going to be aloud in anyclass in should be sent in and tested before allowed to run any class or it is should be in unlimited really this is what really sucks about the power rating is who has the best cheater amp at the end of the year. really people on here allways crying about people running amps or people protesting amps. and people getn screwed cause there amp might not be legal. so i think all amps the fit the smaller class be approved be4 they are even able to be ran at 3x and finals.

X2 cheers
Back to top Go down

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:21 am

3 months on a borrowed amp to test, is way too long. IMHO, return amp or pay James retail of such amp.
I agree, tested before and either they are in or out.
The back and forth kills the sport.
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:23 am

Something needs to happen. This is ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:19 am

gameoverstreeta wrote:

I agree with what you are saying here. But......here is an example. DDM3 got Usaci tested recently. What happens when DD comes out with another M3 that looks the same on the outside and is called the M3, but the internals are improved and it does more power?????

Power ratings are bogus and that is all there is to it. I still can't get over the fact that the Kicker 2500 is classified per Usaci of 1250 at 4 ohm.

gameoverstreeta wrote:
all so for the people wondering i sent in the ddm3 and is still waiting for it to get back no telling when ill c it again. its been gone for almost 3 months. i had it sent in so that we can be legal at finals since a few people on here tells me i better be legal at finals or ill get dq'd. for some reason i guess people might think i cheat so i have to be 100% legal 2 run any class i run or build for my buddies. thats all

3 months ago???? WoW!!!!!!!
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:43 am

if DD makes a new 'improved amp' and we know it's a new board, then IMHO, that's a new amp, not the current M3.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:38 pm

IF they came out with a new version of the M3 it would be labled as a M3a or b etc. That is how they do it over there and indeed it would be a different amp altogether. Just as the M1 and M1a are 2 completely different amps...you guys know this already
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:40 pm

gameoverstreeta wrote:

I agree....test all amps before legit for a class...and if a competitor choses to run an amp that has not been tested, he or she would be taking a big chance at it getting protested and rerated.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:12 pm

James do you know where that came from man I heard a story about why they say you better be legit man and its from finals
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:18 pm

sanman wrote:
James do you know where that came from man I heard a story about why they say you better be legit man and its from finals

Share the story. Inquiring minds want to know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:20 pm

I have NEVER heard or seen anything from James...anyone want to call him a cheater, needs to PROVE it. James is the most honest competitor I know.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:26 pm

well some guys from texas say there was 4 amps in your car at finals man as for me hell i dont know i was having to much fun to be going around peeking in peoples cars but the stroy goes like this 2 5kw's on top with 2 more underneath them wich would have put you over the limit for that class. I am not the only one that has heard this story, and im not even say I beleive it I could care less just you asked why people would think you were not legit so I shared the story with ya man
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:30 pm

Two of his amps fried the week before finals....He only had four total.

There were only two in the car. I know this as fact. He actually wanted to run the car in the unlimited class, but had the equipment failures. Dontcha love rumors?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:32 pm

yup

ok thats that unless tamu has proof oooops did i say that out loud
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:33 pm

sanman wrote:
yup

ok thats that unless tamu has proof oooops did i say that out loud

lol!
Back to top Go down

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:33 pm

yep, his car was open all weekend, actually helping and showing newcomers to USACi on box designs. there were two amps used, and if anyone that wanted to see in it could. Plus, that car was driven down from IL, with ALL his spair parts, amps, woofers,cones, tool and clothes, and hair brush Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:58 pm

sanman wrote:
well some guys from texas say there was 4 amps in your car at finals man as for me hell i dont know i was having to much fun to be going around peeking in peoples cars but the stroy goes like this 2 5kw's on top with 2 more underneath them wich would have put you over the limit for that class. I am not the only one that has heard this story, and im not even say I beleive it I could care less just you asked why people would think you were not legit so I shared the story with ya man

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:04 pm

All those who say that the amps should be tested prior to being used in any class I have a question for you ... do you believe there should be a fee to do that?
Back to top Go down

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:29 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:34 pm

Published ratings should be used unless|until protested as per the rules. If you want to run a 'new' amp and plan to take it all the way to finals, it would be in your best interest to have it certified, quietly.
What local competitor is gonna send in an amp to be tested? I don't think the manufacturer would do it, they already have it rated for the general consumer.
Maybe a team that runs stacks of a particular amp would benefit from knowing it was certified, I can see that. Maybe USACi would offer to test a sponsoring manf. amps???
Are there any rules about running an amp that is no longer in production or being sold by the manufacturer?
Just thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Polecat wrote:
yep, his car was open all weekend, actually helping and showing newcomers to USACi on box designs. there were two amps used, and if anyone that wanted to see in it could. Plus, that car was driven down from IL, with ALL his spair parts, amps, woofers,cones, tool and clothes, and hair brush Very Happy

James has all ways done this! unlike alot of other ppl I know!
Back to top Go down

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:08 pm

took a brush to finals? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:40 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD...... Tamu has been busy with the rumors cause ohh well screw it. James didn't have four amps car i actually was talking to schaffer and it was bye james car. I dont feel he would do this.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:44 pm

I was by his car the whole weekend. sorry he didn't have 4 amps
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:23 pm

you cant see shit anyways old squigly eyes
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:45 pm

sanman wrote:

ROFLMAO....... That was mean but funny as shit.... Sorry Troy ya got to admit that was out of the blue whammmmmmmmmmmoooo ohhhh lawd....... Thanks for the cheering up on that one.
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:00 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
sanman wrote:

ROFLMAO....... That was mean but funny as shit.... Sorry Troy ya got to admit that was out of the blue whammmmmmmmmmmoooo ohhhh lawd....... Thanks for the cheering up on that one.

that was pretty funny coming for someone that cant see over his crx afro rendeer albino
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:09 pm

SONOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFABITCH. That time i ruined my screen thanks John....LOL
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:16 pm

whoa hang on am I signed in uder angie again now thats beleivable if so
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:27 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhh lawd.... she gonna get your asss for that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

amp protesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amp protesting
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next