Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
amp protesting - Page 3 Vote_lcapamp protesting - Page 3 Voting_baramp protesting - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
amp protesting - Page 3 Vote_lcapamp protesting - Page 3 Voting_baramp protesting - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana records crzyblondgrl drive stereo quad pics crank record chef Audiopipe songs disc 80inches dollar contest kyle build state globe broken finals 2010 Johncarr silence world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

amp protesting

Go down 
+21
TAMU
HellRzR
caravanbass
idbl_fanatic
Tim Schaffer
TECH114
quad box
Moparbass28
John Payton
Talonesi
Stingraysevenout
djman37
Gabe Sanchez
scoupen
sanman
bumpin s-10
Kicker Kevin
05gliguy
Greg McCool
gameoverstreeta
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

amp protesting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:51 am

First topic message reminder :

first off i think if an amp is going to be aloud in anyclass in should be sent in and tested before allowed to run any class or it is should be in unlimited really this is what really sucks about the power rating is who has the best cheater amp at the end of the year. really people on here allways crying about people running amps or people protesting amps. and people getn screwed cause there amp might not be legal. so i think all amps the fit the smaller class be approved be4 they are even able to be ran at 3x and finals.

all so for the people wondering i sent in the ddm3 and is still waiting for it to get back no telling when ill c it again. its been gone for almost 3 months. i had it sent in so that we can be legal at finals since a few people on here tells me i better be legal at finals or ill get dq'd. for some reason i guess people might think i cheat so i have to be 100% legal 2 run any class i run or build for my buddies. thats all
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
I never said your product was good,great etc. I am sure it is junk, just like the name you gave it. Oh I mean crunk. Razz

Maybe if you thought differently and presented yourself. they may consider it a little more and take it on. I will say. if I was a buyer and jumped on here and saw what you write. I would think twice on takeing your product. think about it.

maybe $10 in cali, but what do you expect from an already to high of a priced state ? Razz
if you never used a product nor seen it in action how can you even comment on it??/ i know because your a dumb @ss part of a culture that has taken over America!! and something needs to be done about you having any kind of kids to past this on to
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:18 pm

I am just one of many that see you for what you are. That is all.

And my kids will grow to love what they have and have fun doing whatever they wish. As long as it is within the law. LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:

And my kids will grow to love what they have and have fun doing whatever they wish. As long as it is within the law. LOL Razz
so again you never tested my product or used it how do you know it's good or bad??? tell us??? did you know it's the same as four other brands???
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:22 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:

p.s. most of the U.S. has untill 2012 then its GAME OVER for the unprepared
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:26 pm

oh yeah tell that to all the truck drivers out there who can no longer hold on because there paying $5.50 a gallon for fuel
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Blah blah.. better be ready when cali slides into the ocean also.. Since that has been said it was goin to happen, and didn't when they said. And wait, still not. LMAO
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:40 pm

don't know about sliding into the ocean but we are past due a 8.0+ they even have drills for that day, and thats only part of whats going to happen, but back to the subject, have you tested my gear??? do you know it's made in the states and we do not use any cheap overseas parts on the product, so how is it junk???
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:44 pm

do peole even know what will happen if cali gets a 8.0 quake???
you think 911 slowed down the U.S. that would be nothing compared to the loss of life and business service.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:50 pm

i love this one was Flamed two months before but ended up being right Again!!!

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/19036.html
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:53 pm

i was flamed on this subject and ended up being right Again

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/3/6803.html

16 amps man i would be in 170s
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:55 pm

i was Flamed on this subject and my comments remove by a Mod when i was right Again, and still no reply on the installer, if it was ez then it should be done right????

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/32/1908.html
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:02 pm

my points are what i dislike about todays audio world is everyone is a know it all or thinks they are, hey i started in this game in 1987 yes before many were born, i have own three shops in three states and other shops, i have watched margins go from 300-600% to 3-30% i have built countless cars etc and much more, but yeah i don't know anything about this business??

just trying to be real folks one day it will be better i think about 2-5 years from now.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:10 pm

quad box wrote:
my points are what i dislike about todays audio world is everyone is a know it all or thinks they are

Well what do u know? I actually agree with you on this one
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:12 pm

TECH114 wrote:
quad box wrote:
my points are what i dislike about todays audio world is everyone is a know it all or thinks they are

Well what do u know? I actually agree with you on this one
i feel yeah man i almost don't even want to try anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:13 am

YAY, then save us and do so.. Razz LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:56 am

I ACTUALLY FEEL YA ON THIS ONE TO QAUD....

Man i was in a good mood till i read all this.... THANKS QAUD YA ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHOLE....LOL JK
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Above Average Contributor
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:26 am

im back home now and after reading this ha ha very funny the car had 2 amps. I wish we could have had 4 for it because it was nasty for 4 12s bad luck thats all and yes the car was open all weekend.. hell I even let some ppl take pics of mine and told ppl how to bulid the box and what to do to make it work I even let someone use a tape so they could wright down the size of my box and ports I have to bulid a new one anyway. I think tamu can say he seen in mine we dont pull that bs treat ppl how you want treated end of story.............unless they screw you around then just wash your hands of them........
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:55 am

Im a firm believer of the washing the hands thing.. I agree with ya Tim. Guess you made it back alive bro... Hope ya had fun.
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:52 am

yes thanks for eveything means more than you know great ppl at Db drive btw
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:56 am

Mopar and Quad going at it.....FTW
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:56 am

Your MOMs going at it...... OHHHHHHHHH LAWD.. JK
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Yeah. I was goin at it, but seems Quad is finally smart enough to realize he is wrong. Ok I was dreaming again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm

BTW. Interesting news I found out in 2012. Looks like there will be a change of events. Take a look here.. LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Summer_Olympics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:49 pm

Twisted Evil Just a few observations here:

First off why is it ok for quad to make racist remarks on here but he is the first one to run crying when some one bad mouths his product. (really think USACI needs to address him)

Second of all if your product is so good why don't you use it in your own car.

Third you say all you have to make is a grand a month to be ok- yet you promise people large sums of money with your quad bountys. (something doesn't compute there)

next you state you would be in the 70's with 16 amps- where in the heck are you going to put sixteen amps pluse the batts to power said amps in that shoebox you call a car. (I personally don't think you can do it, and I'm pretty sure you never will)

and finally you say the problem with the audio industry is that there are to many know it alls-when you just finished tell mopar thar he didn't know anything and you knew everything. (I think thats the black pot calling the pot black).

You don't have to respond to any of this quad cause its all an illusion cause we all know th world ended 8 1/2 years ago cause of Y2K-geesh some people will beleive anything you tell them- don't worry just the tip Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:57 pm

firespl wrote:

First off why is it ok for quad to make racist remarks on here but he is the first one to run crying when some one bad mouths his product. (really think USACI needs to address him)

Third you say all you have to make is a grand a month to be ok- yet you promise people large sums of money with your quad bountys. (something doesn't compute there)

next you state you would be in the 70's with 16 amps- where in the heck are you going to put sixteen amps pluse the batts to power said amps in that shoebox you call a car. (I personally don't think you can do it, and I'm pretty sure you never will)

and finally you say the problem with the audio industry is that there are to many know it alls-when you just finished tell mopar thar he didn't know anything and you knew everything. (I think thats the black pot calling the pot black).

You don't have to respond to any of this quad cause its all an illusion cause we all know th world ended 8 1/2 years ago cause of Y2K-geesh some people will beleive anything you tell them- don't worry just the tip Twisted Evil

amp protesting - Page 3 Friday
Back to top Go down
caravanbass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
caravanbass

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:57 pm

i didnt know amp protesting will lead to the end of days .lol atleast this post was about amp protesting!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/safaribass
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:01 am

It's the end of days for amp protesting. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:02 am

In the words of Jimbo. OHHHHHHH LAAAAAWWWDDDDD.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:42 am

firespl wrote:

Dude your living in a time warp!! were have you been nothing you said does not even match up to what were talking about? were have you been in Jail???
Back to top Go down
caravanbass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
caravanbass

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:00 am

TECH114 wrote:
It's the end of days for amp protesting. lol!

HEHE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/safaribass
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amp protesting   amp protesting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amp protesting
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: