Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
protesting a car??????? Vote_lcapprotesting a car??????? Voting_barprotesting a car??????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
protesting a car??????? Vote_lcapprotesting a car??????? Voting_barprotesting a car??????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence crank dollar pics quad crzyblondgrl songs 2010 Johncarr drive record kyle state contest disc finals Audiopipe build chef records 80inches globe louisiana broken world stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

protesting a car???????

Go down 
+7
Moparbass28
Alarm God
Alan
dbdaddy
F3M4
Stingraysevenout
sanman
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

protesting a car??????? Empty
PostSubject: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:23 am

so if i come to finals and protest a car after it runs in the lanes let me get this straight it is then pulled to the side no questions asked and then it is stripped infront of everyone there i eman headliner and all

is that correct USACI
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:28 am

Yes sir, you have to let them know what exactly your protesting if you just say i think its batts under box they may only pull out box and thats it if you say i want it stripped headliner and back panels and give reason they will then do that as well......

Hint... Nobody has ever won it has been done like twice in history... And end result was they passed.... Now in other cases judges have in the past asked hey wait why is there an extra power wire pull your box or amp rack or whatever and blammo busted but never a compeditor laying the money and win.... That i know like i said since 92 only two cases i believe hope this helps bro
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:30 am

now see hats total b/s i should be able to say hey i dont think that car is legit strip it here is my grand
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:32 am

Well bro if you say it that way and then you would have to re interate.... I SAID STRIP THE WHOLE \"Female dog\" DAMMMIT ... Maybe even toss some ones on the judge as he does it like making it rain in the titty club... Since you are paying them for a service...roflmao..... You know that was funny fool
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:34 am

yes but correct ide love to see why that bottle of water didnt even ripple that has to be the baddest hushmat on the fornicating planet
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:57 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know something tells me that was on purpose!!
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:05 am

Hushmat makes a new product, its called JBweld and 1/4inch steel
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:32 am

from what i gathered, when a vehicle is protested, they will have a meeting that includes the owner of the vehicle and then change the rules on the spot. i think the thousand dollar protest is a myth.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:23 am

holy crap.. im suprised you are bringing this up jeff for a minute i thought you was taking up for them the whole time. i saw this at finals..if you notice my post to donnie. i said if the cars not legal its somthing no one in usaci would know to look for. once its covered in db blue or matting its gone

Last edited by Alan on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:27 am

dbdaddy wrote:
from what i gathered, when a vehicle is protested, they will have a meeting that includes the owner of the vehicle and then change the rules on the spot. i think the thousand dollar protest is a myth.

You forgot somethings about the meeting....... Like it being the head judges decision is final.....lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:34 am

nothing is the head judges decision its always been ralphs decision dont be played
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:35 am

alan the thing that makes me laugh is the cockiness of it all lol bottle of water check/pad of paper check/pen or pencil check

now let see if anyone notices and or protests us haha
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:40 am

its hard to have this convo and not accuse. but its hard to accuse as well. plus the person checking it out would have to even know what to look for. most wuld look for a mdf roof or somthing. im not goign to say they are cheating. but just at a 61 in a tin can car.. i know i run a civc.. i would also expected some flex or movement..
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:53 am

Last edited by Moparbass28 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:54 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bingo a hf/dz is not a solid roof it has mad flex in it ,and like i told the schafers a few years back a crx at a certain point will break the roof's sot weld and the gasket in the window wish we had a front view video of this, and i could tell ya for sure or not what i think but im skeptic. Like I said this roof has mad mad mad flex as to where an si doesnt due to the support structure for the sun/moon roof it would take so much deadener to accomplish this that i dont see how the headliner went back up lol.

Quise has a friend that bought fergasons crx and it was deadend to hell, and it still had flex.

my s10 had a Dung Pile ton of deadner in it still does and the rood would knock Dung Pile off of it.

but like I said they baited people into protesting them and noone did so another win for them
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 am

pic doesnt show moparr
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Just threw link, pic wont work like it's suppose to.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:08 pm

its like this lol. lets say a judge pulls a head liner out of a car.. pulls the matting down.. and you can see the seams and have been welded solid. its ralph/usaci going to say its illegal? i surely know my 1000 bucks wouldnt go there . just to say the mod was lagit. just like the year the us amp was protested.. they werent lagit. it was a vlx board swap, but usaci didnt know what they where even looking for.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 pm

link doesnt work either man
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Should be good now. And yes,this would keep it from flexing. Ask Cactus.

protesting a car??????? 21062009114
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:21 pm

yeah db blue makes its super hard. i think thats why geoffs astro supports such a high note.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Correct. As there are other products like it out also.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:26 pm

yeah kitty hair lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 pm

My roof has 3 layers of dynamat on it and I can't leave anything on top of it, heck last week during testing i left a pastic tray of craftsman 3/8 sockets in the bed of my truck and after 1 burp they were completely rearanged with half of them not even in the tray any more.
Back to top Go down
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 pm

kickercrx wrote:
My roof has 3 layers of dynamat on it and I can't leave anything on top of it, heck last week during testing i left a pastic tray of craftsman 3/8 sockets in the bed of my truck and after 1 burp they were completely rearanged with half of them not even in the tray any more.

i had abot three layers in my jeep fenders floor and roof and still cracked both of my fenders and i was only doin low 50s street beat .... so the stuff dont fix flex as much as keepin a bottle of water from bouncin... heck i bounced a frikin 3/4 ton floor jack on my roof once!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:45 pm

jeep is a differant animal chad is closer to the crx due to frequency i seen the crx at nw audio peaking around 75 hertzzz chads s10 is at 72

your jeep in the 50's lol wich is alot more violant
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:44 pm

if theyve got that car peaking up in the mid 70s that could explain the scores and lack of flex. but its still a tin can honda playing a 60 plus. its only a little higher than ive seen. but wonder how they got it so high.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:06 pm

lol size and quntity of subs maybe
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:37 pm

it wasent 8s like you think.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Alan call me when u get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: protesting a car???????   protesting a car??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

protesting a car???????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: