Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Vote_lcapfinally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Voting_barfinally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Vote_lcapfinally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Voting_barfinally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc records chef broken quad record stereo Johncarr crzyblondgrl louisiana contest globe 2010 world finals kyle songs dollar pics silence build drive crank 80inches state Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

finally, my new sub amps are on the way...

Go down 
+12
super stock crx
tragicsounds
Tim Schaffer
Cactus Sounds
Greg McCool
RXZILLA
SBJL
05gliguy
zacdavis
scoupen
XFL-Leader
Talonesi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

anyone wanna borrow one?

finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 100000wpallet51608ko0
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:03 am

Sub amp..........I don't know what you all are talking about.................I'm going to run my mids and highs off this monster!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:18 am

what the hell how did you get in my house tracy and take that pic. and why is every one tryn to buy all my amps.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:59 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Thats going to be a pain in the A$$ to fit all of them in my car.
naaaaa i know they can fit for a fact. Suspect Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:35 am

gameoverstreeta wrote:
what the hell how did you get in my house tracy and take that pic. and why is every one tryn to buy all my amps.
shouldn't have ran to the grocery store Very Happy

Kevin, <cough> sure am thirsty....<cough> jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:36 am

Kicker Kevin wrote:
Sub amp..........I don't know what you all are talking about.................I'm going to run my mids and highs off this monster!!!!!
Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:52 am

Me too! drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:42 am

Beer....

finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 1184976749640ly3
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:09 am

finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Ground-Level-Jagermeister
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:11 pm

how did u get my baby pic?
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Polecat wrote:

U 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Greg McCool wrote:
Polecat wrote:

U 2?
heck yea....whew.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:33 pm

Polecat wrote:
ha, you already got da powa Smile
Yes I know but I would still like to have #032 as a momento.
Let me know when you will have # 032 I realy want that one.
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Hey Christoph, I'll add you to the tab if you hook a brotha up!!!
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
Above Average Contributor
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:13 pm

05gliguy wrote:
finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Ground-Level-Jagermeister

that is crazy son
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:14 pm

You like that, huh?
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:24 pm

05gliguy wrote:
You like that, huh?

dam right i like that ill take one now in fact
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:29 pm

You owe me a half a fifth
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:47 am

Early bird gets the worm........ Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally, my new sub amps are on the way...   finally, my new sub amps are on the way... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finally, my new sub amps are on the way...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2