Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Vote_lcapFinally. The new Ride. ;) Voting_barFinally. The new Ride. ;) Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Vote_lcapFinally. The new Ride. ;) Voting_barFinally. The new Ride. ;) Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe pics chef drive kyle record world globe build dollar crank silence songs contest crzyblondgrl 2010 louisiana broken stereo state disc quad 80inches records finals Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Finally. The new Ride. ;)

Go down 
+4
Basshead Chapa
HellRzR
The Ambulance
Moparbass28
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Finally. The new Ride. ;) Empty
PostSubject: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:07 pm

Finally able to get a new ride for next year. Now to figure out what class and what to put in it at tax time. Very Happy

Trow me some thoughts and ideas. Wink Be reasonable wth the ideas, will still be on a limited budget. Razz lol Also the third row seat has to stay in, due to needing the extra seating for my wifes oldest and my oldest daughters. Wink

Finally. The new Ride. ;) Van1
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Van5
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Van4
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Van2
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Van7
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:19 pm

Forgot to add, the second picture from the top. There is a blue wire on the ground. That is kicker 1/0 that Ryan gave me. TY again ryan, it will be put to use now. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:00 pm

Thats a tough one there never seen a van like that maybe it could be the one and isn't it easy to remove the 3rd row during comps then re install after comps?
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:18 pm

would be mod then, everything has to be bhind the furthermost seat
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:33 am

yep. Can't take out back seat. It is easy, but wouldn't be to much when the box is installed. LOL Wink Wife wants to stay in stock if possible. Very Happy Just not sure what to use yet. Still open on suggestions. Wink
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:38 am

Can I borrow your new ride? It's focking pimping! I might actually get some pie. Idea
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:37 am

LOL. You'll have to ask the wife. Razz LMAO
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:48 am

Moparbass28 wrote:

For the ride or the pie? I'll take apple please Smile
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:10 am

Moparbass28 wrote:

I'll pay her 100$.
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:10 am

Talonesi wrote:
Moparbass28 wrote:

For the ride or the pie? I'll take apple please Smile

ride, that is. cheers
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:26 pm

LMAO. Apple maybe, cherry is better Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:32 pm

Did a little work on it today. Install a temp sub and amp till I can save for them. Also installed the radio and 1/0 power wire to the back. Wink

Brother made a dash kit and I hard wired everything. Razz Who needs a wiring harness. Wink

Here is the Dash kit my brother made. Came out nice and sturdy. Smile
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Radio3
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Radio5
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Radio6
Finally. The new Ride. ;) Radio7
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:57 pm

port wars
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:36 am

Bah. Port wars is fun and all, but rather do a, how to say, better class. Wink LOL

Believe it or not, but it is halfway decent with the little power and 1 sub I have in it now. Smile I can only imagine with what I am thinking of putting in it how it would be. Wink

I'll have to test it some to really know what works. That will be a never ending fun project. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:22 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
Bah. Port wars is fun and all, but rather do a, how to say, better class. Wink LOL

Believe it or not, but it is halfway decent with the little power and 1 sub I have in it now. Smile I can only imagine with what I am thinking of putting in it how it would be. Wink

I'll have to test it some to really know what works. That will be a never ending fun project. Very Happy

How about mini spl? lol!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:46 am

That may work, but don't think the vehicle will qualify. LMAO Wink
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:52 am

Actually,put some nice alpine type r in the doors,midbass in the centerconsole,alpine center channel,and a 701 processor.Maybe the plt 7 in the back And U can compete in car theather or dts.Plus it's fun for the family.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 12:40 pm

You know. That is a good idea. LOL To be honest, the way they have the dash speakers and windshield slanted. It actually sounds halfway decent and vocals and insturments are right about in front of you. Wink
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:27 pm

Hey Matt i was thinking of the same thing man!!!!! I would do a really nice SQ set up with that van!!!!! Maybe something like a 5.1set up with the dvd!!!!! Nice component's up front and then like 1 12 or 1 15 for sub bass and let that be that!!!! With one sub you can pull it out when youre not competing or when you have to go get food for youre clan!!!!LOL Either way i would love to see you do a nice SQ setup I think that maybe something the whole family will enjoy and allow you to get more use out of the van during those long trip's to show's and stuff!!!!!! Very Happy Anyway's just a thought!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:19 am

They would enjoy it either way. Wink This system wont be tuned to play those high annoying tones anymore. Wink I am thinking of fun and low. Very Happy Already have the aggreement that the back area behind the seats is mine and we'll still have plenty of room for vacations and grocery getting. LMAO
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:58 am

Finally. The new Ride. ;) Plv-7_catimg I had this in my car for 2 months
Let me tell U, The bass is unf**cking believable for a small box. 500 watts built in pdx amp!!! I could not believe the low freq. this thing pulled.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:31 pm

Looks kewl, but not to worried about room in the back Wink I am thinkin a pair of 15's or 4 12's may do the trick. Very Happy Have to wait and see what designs I can come up with.

Only thing that may get in my way is the rear ac vent. Have to work around that. Yes I have to keep it, due to the little ones. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally. The new Ride. ;)   Finally. The new Ride. ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally. The new Ride. ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: