Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Need some advice - Page 2 Vote_lcapNeed some advice - Page 2 Voting_barNeed some advice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Need some advice - Page 2 Vote_lcapNeed some advice - Page 2 Voting_barNeed some advice - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals quad Johncarr record louisiana world stereo build 2010 contest pics dollar disc kyle globe state crank crzyblondgrl silence drive songs chef records Audiopipe 80inches broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Need some advice

Go down 
+7
jkrob21
tijuana_no
Chris's Studio Civic
Monte B.
jsketoe
Crush
jayhawkblk
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Need some advice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys and gals.

I have a question for you all. I am going to b back on the scene this season since my life has started to settle down a bit. I am wondering if I should move from Intermediate consumer to Advanced. I am running a different car this year than last year at finals. I have been tunning it and I am really happy with the results. I guess I dont want to ruffle any feathers and be accused of cheating. I lent my car out for CES but am not sponsored. I dont want anyone saying that since the car was at CES. The equipment came out of my maxima from 06. Just wanted you guys feed back want all things to be on the up and up.

Marquies
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:58 pm

according to Ralph No car will be moved at finals that has previously been competing in the registered class all year. Meaning if you compete in intermediate all year you will not be moved at finals. If anyone has a question you should probably call the office and talk to Ralph since Tim can not answer the question. That is what I did. As far controversy.....It is nothing new to me. Dealt with is at SBN in Daytona....deal with it almost every show.....I am getting used to it. Just don't expect me to ever back down. And remember Guys........this is the kind of stuff that pisses off competitors. Moving them and changing rules mid season. But heck...it happens all the time.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Well Chris I am glad that you can take all this in stride. I am glad that you stand your ground when you need to. I have been a big fan of your work and would love your input on the car when ever it makes its way to OK. I want to thank all those who have given me some input here. I think I am going to go with my gut and roll intermediate I feel that is where the car and myself belong.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:41 pm

That is what I would do. Thanks for the up, and I would love to listen to your car some time.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Marquise I agree as well...I'd stay Intermediate.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:51 pm

This year is going to be alot of fun!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:

x2 , i am having alot of fun allready.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:11 pm

tijuana_no wrote:
Chris's Studio Civic wrote:

x2 , i am having alot of fun allready.

I'll 3rd that one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:23 pm

This car (Marquise BMW) sounds very nice...very very nice. Good job this weekend!!!!
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:00 pm

Thank you sir. it was good to see ya. i am glad that you like how the car sounds
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:01 pm

We just got back home. Congrats guys. I had fun even though I froze my azz off!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:25 pm

Yeah...what's up with 48 degrees and 25+ mph winds...I'm windburnt.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:48 am

sorry, i miss the show ,but i am glad i went to beaumont show where i got my first burn of the year and not freeze my ass . lol!
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:43 am

Yea i thought is was supposed to be spring. The wind cut us down but being around good company made it worth while. Plus the drive home was fun since I was not fearing the cops so much as coming down. The bimmer made the drive very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:44 pm

Word...I was strokin in the Vette until the cops were EVERYWHERE down south on 540.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Wind wasn't as bad Sunday when we came back. We cruised at about 90 most of the way from Bentonville to Ft. Smith. I think I might like to lower the truck by a couple of 2-3 inches. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:04 am

John drop it likes it hot. I think it will give it a real aggressive look.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:46 pm

it ain't low enough unless you're scrapin something. In the vette...it's lowered and it's obviously a few inches off the ground. In the Buick, the intercooler is about 4-5 inches off the ground....I try not to scrape it...but the muffler is that low as well...it's been drug a bit.
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:29 pm

we put all new bell tech suspension on montys 04 f150 with 22's and it looks way better.
Back to top Go down
montyj
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
montyj

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Yeah no more old man truck for me. If your not draggin metal, or rubbin tires you better check your cool point level. lol
Back to top Go down
http://performanceaudiotexas.com
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:08 pm

John....you coming this weekend
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:26 pm

Which John? I am trying to make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some advice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2