Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Vote_lcapStree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Voting_barStree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Vote_lcapStree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Voting_barStree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 80inches drive quad pics silence chef Audiopipe kyle state build crank world stereo disc finals record records songs globe dollar broken contest Johncarr crzyblondgrl louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Stree Beat Ban List

Go down 
+34
ARMed&Bangin
ibbangin
rturner
Moparbass28
mschwitz
95_Path
charlesestes
Tim Schaffer
Alan
Greg McCool
bumpin s-10
ktsstratus
SOLOGHOST
scionsoloxb
HellRzR
The_Rowlands
supadave
Talonesi
TECH114
redhanded
RXZILLA
05gliguy
BBGIC
Matt_Sibley
Twisted Image
memphis_yota
slumpinhonda
Basshead Chapa
Navi
super stock crx
zacdavis
TeamSpead-Kenny
sanman
Stingraysevenout
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

The following is a list of CDs that are not usable. Ralph will come on later to verify this. I just called the office and talked with them.

Loud as HELL
So Loud It Hertz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:07 am

in 2 years of street beat they never checked my cd no matter where i went.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:38 am

well i dont use either but i will be picking up the old D4L cd and when the new release that one too got some big bass notes
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:55 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
The following is a list of CDs that are not usable. Ralph will come on later to verify this. I just called the office and talked with them.

Loud as HELL
So Loud It Hertz
So im guessing the Dj Magic Mike song with the 3 min tone is still legal?
i hope so until someone complains about it ther is also another that plays a 56 tone trough the whole song
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:09 am

USACI wrote:
This is a post I put up here weeks ago!

Only music commercially available through nationally know retailers (Excluding Internet Outlets) may be used for judging. The music must contain non-computer generated vocals and a discernable bass beat or rhythm. (Must be a song). Music with intentionally extended bass tones may be banned and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Burned cd’s or music recorded to an mp3 or other electronic player will not be allowed. Competitors who must use an mp3 type player will only be allowed to use a player provided but the USACI judge and must play a selection provided by same. USACI directors will have available the USACI SPL CD in both CD and Mp3 player formats. As of this printing Majic Mike, Loud As Hell, and the So Loud it Hertz CD’s may not be used. Other Cd’s that may not be used can be found on the USACI web site at www.usaci.org.

nope dj majic mike not allowed
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:57 pm

"so loud i hertz" man those were the good ole days. i still listen to mine daily.
Back to top Go down
SOLOGHOST
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SOLOGHOST

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:09 pm

I can see regulating music is not going to work EVER!

USACI needs to make a streetbeat CD and get it over with and save themselfs a large headache
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:37 am

SOLOGHOST wrote:
I can see regulating music is not going to work EVER!

USACI needs to make a streetbeat CD and get it over with and save themselfs a large headache

I can see that happening soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:14 am

It sure would save them from alot of headaches and forum argueing that its going to cause by not haveing one. So what if they select the music if you are loud you are loud buy the CD build to it and be done with it. IMO But who am I?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:52 am

They already said what they where noy doing this, this yr., no need to argue, personally I would rather play what I want to play, Not a bass disc that usaci makes. Cause thats all it would be, A bass disc.

Last edited by bruce-bruce on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:56 pm

You have a good point Bruce but I agree that USACI should get a street beat cd out soon. Make the tracks cater to different frequencies so it fits most everyone's install. Easiest way to police in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:25 pm

bumpin s-10 wrote:
You have a good point Bruce but I agree that USACI should get a street beat cd out soon. Make the tracks cater to different frequencies so it fits most everyone's install. Easiest way to police in my opinion.

Sounds like what the Loud as Hell cd is for...
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:32 pm

evan if it was loud as hell thats fine but as long as it was their for everyone to use.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:38 pm

i dont see what the big deal about the cds are..if everyone can buy loud as hell..then why not? we have have to get amps made specifically for usac power classes...but its a big deal to get a cd made just for a street beat car?? that makes alot of sence to me..maybe someone ..us..should put a cd together..and let usac check it out and make that the standard they sell or whatever???
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:32 pm

This is got to be the dumbest thing i've ever heard...banning DJ Majic Mike?, give me a break, he's an artist who caters to us, he actually produces music that's specifically written to sound good on powerful systems, and this is how we treat'em?, by banning his music.....

Theres dozens upon dozens, maybe hundreds, of bass cd's out there .
Ralph, are you seriously going to go out there and find each and every one of them to ban them? This task sounds like a never ending battle.
I think it should be run what ya brung, even if its a MP3 player plugged into the deck.
Who cares what cd or song they're playing.
If theres a problem the judge at each and every show has the authority to dq any music he/she sees fit, and if that judge hears a straight tone or somethin like that he can just dq that run and make them use something different.

Banning all these cd's will be a never ending task not to mention the judges will have their hands full trying to keep track of which cd's are legal or banned.

BAD IDEA banning cd's, jus my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:10 pm

forsure..the loud as hell or whatever was made just for comps..but not dj majic mike..its made for fat ass systems...i still think its funny that usaci makes guys go out and find 800$ amps built specifically for usac power classes...but dont want people to have to buy a what 12$ cd to be competetive? lmao
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:32 pm

"wild goose chase" is the best phrase I can come up with that describes what USACi will be doing from now on until eternity if they're dedicated to banning discs that work well in sStreet Beat.
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:54 pm

majic mike was made way before streetbeat was ever thought of for usaci its from the 90s. I can find some old stuff that most ppl havent even herd of whats the diff you could go to the store and buy this or order it off ebay. I have all of them and had them for years and I dont do streetbeat lol
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:30 pm

bassgasms
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:45 am

people just keep crying no matter what.banning cds isnt going to do anything. if the judge hears a test tone being played, dq the "Female dog" and i bet he dont play it again! do the same with cheater amps and you wouldnt have near the problems we have with companies pushing the envelope. grow some balls and police the problems.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:44 pm

charlesestes wrote:
people just keep crying no matter what.banning cds isnt going to do anything. if the judge hears a test tone being played, dq the "Female dog" and i bet he dont play it again! do the same with cheater amps and you wouldnt have near the problems we have with companies pushing the envelope. grow some balls and police the problems.

EXACTLY!!!
Back to top Go down
95_Path

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:38 pm

I hear people driving by playing DJ Magic Mike all day long. Like most of us here, I can recognize what version of Feel the Bass they are using in 3 notes.

Isn't that what Street Beat is? Competing with music that people listen to while driving on the STREET?

Think about it. You're banning music that is almost 20 years old.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:43 pm

95_Path wrote:
I hear people driving by playing DJ Magic Mike all day long. Like most of us here, I can recognize what version of Feel the Bass they are using in 3 notes.

Isn't that what Street Beat is? Competing with music that people listen to while driving on the STREET?

Think about it. You're banning music that is almost 20 years old.

cheers
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:00 pm

^^^^^^^^X2^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:03 pm

Well said Charles. That about sums up most of the problems. Judges...have the balls to stand up to a competitor and say that's not legal, find something else and rerun. All the problems that are going on fall under "judges descrestion" in the rule book. Like I've been saying for awhile, if it looks like a tone on the termlab....not legal for street beat. I still don't see how this is or ever was a problem.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:33 pm

isnt it crazy this format was brought forth by usac to bring new blood in and all we have is people who dont wanna admit they are veterans tweaking it to there liking

sb1=1st year competing
sb2=2nd year
sb3=3rd
sb4=4th
sb5=anyone

this gets people seasoned, and brings them along as they learn newer and bigger systems.

ill agree dj majik mike was around in 1995 when i was in alaska competing at shows on the old rta meter. It is and always has been a commercially sold cd, and is a street beating cd no matter how you look at it. The fact that it has tones and nothing else is what makes it illeagal as per the rules and people know this but like someone said we wanna make excuses to use it rather than admit we shouldnt.

to sum it up follow the rules, even when they dont benefit you and we wont have these types of issues.

in the famouse words of my favorite radio personality

"good day"
Back to top Go down
95_Path

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:44 pm

"Street Beat is intended for average store customers in the local market." - USAC website

If this is the case, why are seasoned competitors infiltrating it? To see how they can do in a different format? To get more trophies?

The ORIGINAL reason for SB was to attract people that ordinarily wouldn't be able to compete, using music that they listen to while driving down the highway and making themselves deaf.

I don't see that happening, and the more I spend to keep up, the more discouraging it gets.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:51 pm

there is nothing that says someone cant compete in any sb class there fore at this moment you cant keep them out of it as per the rules are not people that have competed still average customers?????????? I mean I get what your saying and thats why i out a proposal up like i did, but point blank you cant tell them no
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:55 pm

Paul Harvy!!! I love him too!

I catch him on 99.7 super talk Nashville !
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:41 am

hell most of the sb classes were won by people who were previous champs(not the names on the vehicle, but the builder) playing the exact cds people are crying about. bad part is the ones crying were the some of the main ones using it. theres this thing call ETHICS, more people should try using them at all times, not just when its convenient.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:04 am

Well said again Charles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stree Beat Ban List
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next