Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Vote_lcapStree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Voting_barStree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Vote_lcapStree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Voting_barStree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe disc records 2010 stereo drive songs louisiana state crzyblondgrl crank record 80inches dollar broken world kyle finals Audiopipe build pics quad contest silence chef Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Stree Beat Ban List

Go down 
+34
ARMed&Bangin
ibbangin
rturner
Moparbass28
mschwitz
95_Path
charlesestes
Tim Schaffer
Alan
Greg McCool
bumpin s-10
ktsstratus
SOLOGHOST
scionsoloxb
HellRzR
The_Rowlands
supadave
Talonesi
TECH114
redhanded
RXZILLA
05gliguy
BBGIC
Matt_Sibley
Twisted Image
memphis_yota
slumpinhonda
Basshead Chapa
Navi
super stock crx
zacdavis
TeamSpead-Kenny
sanman
Stingraysevenout
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

The following is a list of CDs that are not usable. Ralph will come on later to verify this. I just called the office and talked with them.

Loud as HELL
So Loud It Hertz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:10 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Hell i feel really st st stupid that hell my own guys were using it. ohhhhhhhh lawd. Hell i dont know what to listen nor look for so . Looks like policing CD's ummmmmmmm probly isn't gonna work IMO. LOL
Then on top of that used it against one of their own team members. F'd up.

I asked first Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:13 pm

Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
super stock crx wrote:
Navi wrote:
There wasnt any checking of the cd's at padre and I can assure you that cd was used, myself included Surprised

yes there was i was checking u came in the land in the wrong direction didnt see u tell after your were in the lanes and fiqured one of the other judges verified u

Ok my bad, Daryl didnt verify me cause Im mexican jocolor

Regardless I used that cd, if I knocked someone down a spot I would be glad to forward them the trophey if I ever get it myself. I think the same should apply as well if anyone else used the cd especially if they are keeping someone from getting a ring.

Yes, I want my trophy and my ring. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

you just focus on your green card, then worry about trophey and rings Razz

I got Daryals V CARD. lol!

You sicko, keep that shit off the boards geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:14 pm

If the judge pays attention to the tl you can see if its a solid tone very easily.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:16 pm

Navi wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Hell i feel really st st stupid that hell my own guys were using it. ohhhhhhhh lawd. Hell i dont know what to listen nor look for so . Looks like policing CD's ummmmmmmm probly isn't gonna work IMO. LOL
Then on top of that used it against one of their own team members. F'd up.

I asked first Embarassed
Someone else
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:17 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
If the judge pays attention to the tl you can see if its a solid tone very easily.

That would be the one running the program inside the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:17 pm

:whew:
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:18 pm

Navi wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
super stock crx wrote:
Navi wrote:
There wasnt any checking of the cd's at padre and I can assure you that cd was used, myself included Surprised

yes there was i was checking u came in the land in the wrong direction didnt see u tell after your were in the lanes and fiqured one of the other judges verified u

Regardless I used that cd, if I knocked someone down a spot I would be glad to forward them the trophey if I ever get it myself. I think the same should apply as well if anyone else used the cd especially if they are keeping someone from getting a ring.

I got Daryals GREEN CARD. lol!

You GREEK GOD, keep that shirt off geek

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
super stock crx wrote:
Navi wrote:

and you can read my mind now too Surprised
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:20 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:

Not my nor your Job its the Directors and Judges Job... Ya know but i feel bad ....

Kenny looks like you should be the one with the win and the ring .. Since you had the highest score of ppl not using the cd.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:21 pm

Filthflarinfilth#$%G^%&^&*&%^$#$^##$%^&&*((())(&%^$####$%%%^%^^%&^&&^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:23 pm

I agree, What i am saying Jimbo, is that it is there job. But as SB competitors watch the show, if they see or hear something questionable they should inquire. Its gonna take a effort to police I agree. We have to be stand up in what we do. I think for the most part people are. And There needs to be an official announcement on the disc from usaci. Even though they have told us. Others do not know, so were they really illegal for padre???? I dont know.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:33 pm

I said it when this topic was brought up the first time. Alot of shows are ran by a single judge, therfore vehicles are not even verified most of the time for the proper class. I feel the same thing is gonna happen with this whole disk issue, unless there is a sanctioned CD, there will be to much grey area and no one will enforce what cd's can and cant be used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:31 pm

It can be enforced, Its simple, even if there is a single judge, THEY RUN THE TL. you can tell whats good vs bad. Simple. A single disc sucks IMHO. i wanna play what music I want to play.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:32 pm

Navi wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
super stock crx wrote:
Navi wrote:

ahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:33 pm

Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
super stock crx wrote:
Navi wrote:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no one is suppost to know that im mexican
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:35 pm

super stock crx wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
Navi wrote:
super stock crx wrote:
Navi wrote:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no one is suppost to know that im mexican

but, but, but you sell tamales man, who wouldnt know?
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:36 pm

I agree with Bruce on this one. Let us play our own music and just make sure the judges do their job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:39 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
I agree with Bruce on this one. Let us play our own music and just make sure the judges do their job!

I have the solution. Idea
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:21 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Kewl... Glad you got ontop of this Bruce but story was it was Ralph who said it was okay in Padre... So if this is the case what now?

Nope, no way, no how, did not happen. I would have stopped it damn fast had it been brought to my attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:22 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Called who? Ralph ? and then he said yeah it let a guy use that particular cd... If so YEAHHHHHHHH RALPH. way to fumble the ball on catching the cd's.

Jeff who did you call im lost as usual

Kiss section 6, area A....
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:24 pm

This is a post I put up here weeks ago!

Only music commercially available through nationally know retailers (Excluding Internet Outlets) may be used for judging. The music must contain non-computer generated vocals and a discernable bass beat or rhythm. (Must be a song). Music with intentionally extended bass tones may be banned and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Burned cd’s or music recorded to an mp3 or other electronic player will not be allowed. Competitors who must use an mp3 type player will only be allowed to use a player provided but the USACI judge and must play a selection provided by same. USACI directors will have available the USACI SPL CD in both CD and Mp3 player formats. As of this printing Majic Mike, Loud As Hell, and the So Loud it Hertz CD’s may not be used. Other Cd’s that may not be used can be found on the USACI web site at www.usaci.org.
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:02 pm

Thanks Ralph, but the link doesn't work. Wink
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:28 pm

USACI wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Called who? Ralph ? and then he said yeah it let a guy use that particular cd... If so YEAHHHHHHHH RALPH. way to fumble the ball on catching the cd's.

Wouldnt that result in another "ohhh lawd" and you having to take another 50 lil blue pills? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:43 pm

USACI wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

I posted this before i called you HBNIC.... lol! .

NOW THAT IS FUNNY RIGHT THERE.... might as well add subarea D Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:45 pm

USACI wrote:
This is a post I put up here weeks ago!

Only music commercially available through nationally know retailers (Excluding Internet Outlets) may be used for judging. The music must contain non-computer generated vocals and a discernable bass beat or rhythm. (Must be a song). Music with intentionally extended bass tones may be banned and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Burned cd’s or music recorded to an mp3 or other electronic player will not be allowed. Competitors who must use an mp3 type player will only be allowed to use a player provided but the USACI judge and must play a selection provided by same. USACI directors will have available the USACI SPL CD in both CD and Mp3 player formats. As of this printing Majic Mike, Loud As Hell, and the So Loud it Hertz CD’s may not be used. Other Cd’s that may not be used can be found on the USACI web site at www.usaci.org.

MAKE THIS A STICKY ICKEY. cheers
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:12 am

bruce-bruce wrote:
Then we will tell you your dq'ed in spanish.

Vete a la chinggada... translated- go home or Dqed. affraid
Back to top Go down
redhanded
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
redhanded

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:41 am

Flashdance..... legwarmers...... and afive gallon bucket of water would solve this problem
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:47 am

Out here the judge checks our cd after he places the mike in our vehicle. He make sure it is an official USACI cd for SPL. I think the same thing should be done for Streat beat. Put the mike in and then check the competitor cd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:53 am

this is the way it is suppose to be done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stree Beat Ban List   Stree Beat Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stree Beat Ban List
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next